VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Am I missing something or did I imagine things? Were we able to playback the endings from the gallery? I distinctly remember playing back the endings before.

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
Am I missing something or did I imagine things? Were we able to playback the endings from the gallery? I distinctly remember playing back the endings before.
Yeah we should be able to as far as I remember. There was an ending selection right?

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Found the preview after looking around for a bit. The art is top tier, congrats to the artist ! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laura's scenes are very hit and miss, inconsistent. I worried about how Aya would look, because most the artwork of her is like sunshine in late summer or early fall. Gorgeous. Promising. Purposeful for effect. Thank you for sharing and throwing some of my fears out.

That artist sure took some liberties with Aya's bust size, i wonder how would he draw Sandra.
I made Aya in the new Miconisomi game Summer Sacrifice , still in development. It has a character creator that measures your characters three sizes. Aya said in the bar scene, during the drinking game, that her three sizes are 89-58-91. The character I made, with those sizes came out close to her size in the preview and her swimsuit pictures. Aya knows Harry(Luca?) is used to Laura's mega tits, so she is using the bar to push up and almost out her boobs, trying to show them off, also she may be using padding, that may be a stretch though. Very erotic artwork. Laura's artwork is all over the place, so her 'ginormous boobs' are often far too small in her scenes. Just looking at the title artwork, Aya should be smaller than Laura, but both are very busty girls.

I'd love to get Laura's three sizes and both their heights. Maybe I missed them in the story? I've had Laura fatigue.

Did they ever reach a decision on if Aya has pubic hair?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Laura's scenes are very hit and miss, inconsistent. I worried about how Aya would look, because most the artwork of her is like sunshine in late summer or early fall. Gorgeous. Promising. Purposeful for effect. Thank you for sharing and throwing some of my fears out.

I made Aya in the new Miconisomi game Summer Sacrifice , still in development. It has a character creator that measures your characters three sizes. Aya said in the bar scene, during the drinking game, that her three sizes are 89-58-91. The character I made, with those sizes came out close to her size in the preview and her swimsuit pictures. Aya knows Harry(Luca?) is used to Laura's mega tits, so she is using the bar to push up and almost out her boobs, trying to show them off, also she may be using padding, that may be a stretch though. Very erotic artwork. Laura's artwork is all over the place, so her 'ginormous boobs' are often far too small in her scenes. Just looking at the title artwork, Aya should be smaller than Laura, but both are very busty girls.

I'd love to get Laura's three sizes and both their heights. Maybe I missed them in the story? I've had Laura fatigue.

Did they ever reach a decision on if Aya has pubic hair?
the other cg of this update are also looking really good.
about aya public hair:

"I ended the poll after a day. Seeing as it was pretty much 50/50, it didn't quite help with my decision. So I'll simply do what I had intended in the first place. Aya will have pubic hair, though it won't be always there... if you know what I mean."

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Question for any women in this thread - do you find Luca attractive and/or engaging?

Characters within the game constantly reference how charming he is. Personally I don't see it, but I'm also a straight guy, so I'm curious if there's some appeal to his character that I've missed.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes