VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is this game only (mainly) NTR? Does that asshole get what he deserves at the end?

Rather know in advance before i continue playing

Edit: let me rephrase-
Is there a happy end for my guy harry?

Like, "you choose her wellbeing over the wellbeing of our relationship"

Bro you cheated on him while on a phone call with him, fr?
suppposedly there will be one, but I have my suspicious about it that it won't be a "happy" ending for harry since hc is burn out and might make something simple and pass it as a happy ending
I dont understand why people read ntr and expect the cuck to not be a cuck
I mean is like saying story progression doesn't exist. Normally the cuck is a cuck for the sake of the story, but not all of them remain a cuck, I have came across some stories where the mc stop being a cuck and confront his partner and leave her, fight against the douche, find a new partner (this one can be a 50/50 since the douche might follow the cuck in future sequels) or in a rare doujin burns the house that he lives because his mind shattered because he was getting cucked (don't ask for the name since I don't remember). This story in particular gives us the sense that harry have a back boned and that was back pedal in this ending for some reason. if there was a build up to it, I think people would probably be a bit happier with it, but it just slaps you in the face and expects you to be understanding about it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
it's the bait and switch.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
NTR in NTR game is bait and switch. (y)
Normally the cuck is a cuck
As you would expect in NTR game. Everything else is you reading into things that are not there.
This story in particular gives us the sense that harry have a back boned and that was back pedal in this ending for some reason. if there was a build up to it,
What is the Maya history than ? Did Harry show "back bone" or he curled his tail and desperately tries to forget?

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Is that Aya's path you're referring to the choices to approach Aya during the main story before the ramifications? I'm still in doubt as to exactly what Aya's content will be, staying with Harry or being Luca's new whore? one thing is for sure, although that emotion has long since passed due to the long delay in creating Aya's ramifications, while playing for the first time my biggest feeling was having to see Aya being corrupted by Luca, mainly for being such a sweet and affectionate character good for the protagonist, although I think the story could have been quite different if she had told Harry about Laura and Luca from the first time they were exposed.
I Think the only good ending we could get his aya telling everything about what's going on between laura/luca to harry and harry just decided to get out of all this shit and go on the other side of the country or even in an other one , just move on and get far away from luca aka the ultra giga douche bully chad who is invincible and can do everything he want :ROFLMAO:

debomay

Feb 7, 2023
how do i get rid of these kinds of broken images, tons of them are there, is this normal? i have already tried multiple versions no help, i will be glad if anyone can help please

img error 2.PNG img error 2.PNG img error 1.PNG

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
how do i get rid of these kinds of broken images, tons of them are there, is this normal? i have already tried multiple versions no help, i will be glad if anyone can help please

View attachment 2496416 View attachment 2496416 View attachment 2496412
try searching the thread, i think it's the same problem, i found a solution in the thread when searching "split images" :
"press Shift + G and choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" as the renderer. Hopefully it should fix your issue."

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
NTR and cuckoldry are like sandwiches and hot dogs. Both have meat in between two pieces of bread. But, if you're in the mood for one the other isn't going to do it for you. To the point the idea might even be a little bit disgusting.

And because I don't want this post to be too off-topic. I don't understand why Luca went along with the idea of Harry being a cuck. You would think he would have stopped Laura as soon as he saw Harry enjoying it. Or at least I would.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
As you would expect in NTR game. Everything else is you reading into things that are not there.
I mean, the way I see ntr is like ice cream, you have different kind of flavors that you can choose, you just choose what you prefer. Some are similar and have a different taste and some are different with similar taste. just because you enjoy pistachio, it doesn't mean everyone prefer it.
What is the Maya history than ? Did Harry show "back bone" or he curled his tail and desperately tries to forget?
I mean... I was talking about the game events, not events of the past, is like asking if you are still the same person you were when you were at elementary school or high school, people are bound to change at some degree, and trauma are bound to follow you until you die. Maybe you forget about it, but the memory is buried inside your head just waiting to get trigger by x reason.

Maybe is just me, but it would had been an interesting plot point if hc had harry have nightmares involving maya and luca to give more context or lore to the story but luca face would be blurry as an indication he still remembers him at some degree. instead of leaving it for an ending, that probably had added more flavor to it... just my two cents.

Edit: This was more targeted towards the endings rather than the story, sorry for not making this clear, but I still wanted to explain my point of view, so let's keep it civil :)
NTR and cuckoldry are like sandwiches and hot dogs. Both have meat in between two pieces of bread. But, if you're in the mood for one the other isn't going to do it for you. To the point the idea might even be a little bit disgusting.

And because I don't want this post to be too off-topic. I don't understand why Luca went along with the idea of Harry being a cuck. You would think he would have stopped Laura as soon as he saw Harry enjoying it. Or at least I would.
I actually like the bread and meat separated.... I know I'm disgusting ;-;
jokes aside, this is just me elaborating, luca probably got hype at the moment he saw harry popping a sad boner since luca whole mission is to make harry suffer. Maybe luca gaslighted harry because he was getting turned to destroy whatever was left of his self esteem and pride (if he had any), so he can prove his point once and for all that his life style is better and he doesn't have to deal with his trauma (mommy issues)

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
actually, its not like i dont want harry to be cuck or get cucked. I really want Laura to fuck around but i dont want the antagonist always win in this VN. there is one hero ending that explain the Chad backstory and it's making me really don't like the Chad and he is also awful human being. The endings before the hero are all good and fine but clearly after knowing the Chad fully, making the Chad be a Hero in the fallen ending feels like a horror.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I mean... I was talking about the game events, not events of the past, is like asking if you are still the same person you were when you were at elementary school or high school, people are bound to change at some degree, and trauma are bound to follow you until you die. Maybe you forget about it, but the memory is buried inside your head just waiting to get trigger by x reason.

Maybe is just me, but it would had been an interesting plot point if hc had harry have nightmares involving maya and luca to give more context or lore to the story but luca face would be blurry as an indication he still remembers him at some degree. instead of leaving it for an ending, that probably had added more flavor to it... just my two cents.

Edit: This was more targeted towards the endings rather than the story, sorry for not making this clear, but I still wanted to explain my point of view, so let's keep it civil :)
The past events have vivid effect throughout the game. Harry didn't change, didn't come to peace with past events, no he refuses to remember them. Because of it he doesn't explain Laura the depth of his trauma, maybe if she would knew she would choose differently.
I'm addressing your statement about Harry having "back bone", no he doesn't. The only time he insistent is detrimental to his relationship - when he is insisting to keep the titular promise, when he is insisting for Laura to reconcile with mother. When it comes to dealing with adversaries he has none. The way he deals with Aya, the way he is addressed by coworkers, finally the way he goes about Luca - this all shows how spineless he is and he is spineless throughout game not just in endings.

actually, its not like i dont want harry to be cuck or get cucked. I really want Laura to fuck around but i dont want the antagonist always win in this VN. there is one hero ending that explain the Chad backstory and it's making me really don't like the Chad and he is also awful human being. The endings before the hero are all good and fine but clearly after knowing the Chad fully, making the Chad be a Hero in the fallen ending feels like a horror.
The story only has one antagonist so when Harry gets cucked = Luca wins. Maybe it is a shortcoming of the story but that is what it is.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
What would be interesting would be to get revenge on Laura Mc, he fucks Aya behind Laura's back as well as towards her with Luca. It would be interesting to see that on the route to Aya, although I doubt it will happen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
The past events have vivid effect throughout the game. Harry didn't change, didn't come to peace with past events, no he refuses to remember them. Because of it he doesn't explain Laura the depth of his trauma, maybe if she would knew she would choose differently.
I'm addressing your statement about Harry having "back bone", no he doesn't. The only time he insistent is detrimental to his relationship - when he is insisting to keep the titular promise, when he is insisting for Laura to reconcile with mother. When it comes to dealing with adversaries he has none. The way he deals with Aya, the way he is addressed by coworkers, finally the way he goes about Luca - this all shows how spineless he is and he is spineless throughout game not just in endings.
fair enough, maybe I was reading to much into it, or maybe my memory is foggy, haven't actually play it in a long time since the abrupt ending (I think), so i'll say you are more accurate than me. thank you for not calling me names

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I played this game a long time ago and last thing I remember it was full ntr. Is netorase (cuckolding) implemented or its full ntr?
there is one ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

other than that, all the other are typical ntr endings, maybe except clumsy hero

Reactions: Toxic22

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Is there a reason why the breastfeeding scene in the last implemented route isn't in the gallery? Is it too short, maybe? I liked it :cry:

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes