• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
fb.jpg

Overview:
The main character likes to pick up girls, namahame (to have sex without a condom) and nakadashi (to ejaculate inside). He goes out into the town and picks up girls everyday! Once he finds a target girl, she will be tempted by his sweet words and skillful tricks.... Find a beautiful girl! Seduce her! Have sex! And you just complete nakadashi! Welcome to the pick-up-girls, namahame and nakadashi world!!!

Title: Nanpa Nama Hame Nakadashi Banzai 4
Original Title: ナンパ生ハメ 中出し万歳4
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: 05/08/2011 (Japanese) - 31/05/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) -
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Nope
Shop (+18): -
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - - -

20180606145954.jpg 20180606150026.jpg 20180606150030.jpg 20180606150040.jpg 20180606150048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
A netori game translated in English? Downloading!
It's a hell of lot more fun when you know exactly what's being said instead of using VNR to have a rough idea of the story.

Reactions: Papá Tejón

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember playing the first one a couple of years ago; decent enough for a short nukige. But what happened to 2 and 3?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There is a difference between NTR(netorare) and netori~~
Personally, i enjoy both of them but i prefer ntr slightly better.
The "Ntr" tag is used for every type of ntr (if you were implying that the tag is wrong, of course! Otherwise, feel free to ignore this xD).

Reactions: VermillioN

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
i honestly think, that while ntr can mean any of the 3 branches of the genre (netorare, netori, netorase)
we as the keepers of knowledge should have the proper tag in the games here, just because everyone else gets it wrong doesnt mean WE should.

for example someone interested in netorare may not be at all into netori, since these are as different as say, man fucks woman=/=woman pegs man...

or someone interested in netorase(or swinging that develops into netorare) may not like netori either

since netori is typically any rape hero mc, even rance cualifies as netori. and i am preeeeeetty sure, no one that is looking for ntr as is, expects to play rance.

of course i also don't expect that everyone that posts a game takes the time to see what tags should be in-game, but it was more of a stupid rant

TLDR:fuck netori as a tag, taking a wild guess i am pretty sure that 99% of the people that look "ntr" are not looking for netori.

Reactions: vt57

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Why do japanese games have to make everything so complicated?

Do you get cuckolded in this game or not? I don't play games where the main character gets cuckolded.

Reactions: krayzee

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why do japanese games have to make everything so complicated?

Do you get cuckolded in this game or not? I don't play games where the main character gets cuckolded.
If you had read the Overview, you would know it (or at least, guessed).

i honestly think, that while ntr can mean any of the 3 branches of the genre (netorare, netori, netorase)
we as the keepers of knowledge should have the proper tag in the games here, just because everyone else gets it wrong doesnt mean WE should.

for example someone interested in netorare may not be at all into netori, since these are as different as say, man fucks woman=/=woman pegs man...

or someone interested in netorase(or swinging that develops into netorare) may not like netori either

since netori is typically any rape hero mc, even rance cualifies as netori. and i am preeeeeetty sure, no one that is looking for ntr as is, expects to play rance.

of course i also don't expect that everyone that posts a game takes the time to see what tags should be in-game, but it was more of a stupid rant

TLDR:fuck netori as a tag, taking a wild guess i am pretty sure that 99% of the people that look "ntr" are not looking for netori.
Sadly, this feature was already requested but rejected.

No harem ending?
Nope. At least the first one didn't have that.

Reactions: Twistty