KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
YES! A NTR GAME horray!
edit: netorase or netori? (mc gets cucked or cucks someone?)
MC PICKS UP GIRLS ===== NETORI!!!
wtf ADMIN u demoted me to Jr. Uploader! :FeelsBadMan:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I saw NTR I smile then I saw netori I sad but I like both, I just like NTR more
Both traumatized me. All girls i see now is just like fake as f*ck and hearing them talk about love and romance and relationship and marriage just make me kind of want to vomit.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Both traumatized me. All girls i see now is just like fake as f*ck and hearing them talk about love and romance and relationship and marriage just make me kind of want to vomit.
I agree when the women of today talk about that stuff it's disgusting, it's exasperating knowing who they are. Real life is full of cuckoldry.
Just because I like NTR (or any other fetish) in fiction doesn't mean I like it in real life, it's actually the opposite it makes me sick. Only 2D.

Reactions: DomGod and Shin Ng
Aug 14, 2017
Regarding the netorare/netori thing, it's really quite simple...

NTR (netorare) = MC getting cheated on. (Not my thing.)
Netori = MC is the asshole stealing wives/gf's (I can dig it.)

Although these sometimes don't apply to the MC at all and are just present themes for other characters.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Just letting people know the mega link is down. Thankfully the other links still work. Also,

Too true. While I can still get off to Netori, the genre as a whole has given me trust issues, and ruined my desire for a serious relationship.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Anybody else have the problem of settings not being saved? The settings are reset to default after I close the game.
Is it just me?

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I thought this game was supposed to be completely uncensored ?
I mean, as you get further into the dialogue, the girl's clothes start to disappear... Up until a certain point where you can see her in her underwear and as you progress further, her nipples and privates are hidden by some pasties...
Was that supposed to happen ?
What's more... Why is there no "skip" button ? The text goes on forever and you can't speed it up !?
As much as I like to take my time, sometimes, i just want to blast through.

IRON TOOTH

Aug 10, 2021
Follow the walkthrough, then you noticed that some CG and H-scene are missing.

Solution : Don't follow the walkthrough choices at each girl's route.

Result : Last choice isn't appear and you can get the last H-scene and CG at each girl's route.
(You must choose "Endure it some more" at nanami route.)

Last edited: