Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
Why do japanese games have to make everything so complicated?

Do you get cuckolded in this game or not? I don't play games where the main character gets cuckolded.
so hypothetically speaking if someone makes a mario ntr you'd rather see mario fuck bowser's wife not bowser fuck peach?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The gallery and scenes have parts locked :FeelsBadMan:
Edit: I just revised the guide and replayed the game, it's true, there are some scenes missing. Technically the game isn't registering the scenes view and deleted the scenes you saw if re-load to a previous save. I updated the guide, you'll have to play the game twice to get all images in the gallery.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I remember playing the first one a couple of years ago; decent enough for a short nukige. But what happened to 2 and 3?
flat chested virgin and assorted schoolgirls may make this toxic to commercial translation / publishers.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
not jap H games but the 3d daz model sort of games... I know there's one, The Migration that I'm watching, but that's it

exmanko

Jun 20, 2017
lol
Check the first image on the OP. The artist didn't want to sacrifice the cool pose of the girl, but also wanted to show her parts. "Fuck it, I'll show pussy anyway" xD
Cool art though, I'll try it.
Thanks for the upload!

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016
If you had read the Overview, you would know it (or at least, guessed).
The overview is often copy pasted from the author's website, in Engrish or badly translated, or just doesn't say much about the game, lots of blabber about "hey here's what's going to be in my game in 2-3 years", so I just skip it.

Also this overview doesn't talk about ntr. So when I see the tag I just think it means some cuckolding wasn't mentioned in the overview.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Hypothetical visitor: Hmmm, the genre tags for this Japanese H-game include "NTR" highlighted in red... logically it must be a game where I'm a single dude banging chicks I pick up in the park!

Uhhh.... what?

Can we please just change the NTR tag? There's a specific expectation of what "NTR" means in the context of a sex game, and it usually involves sharing/cuckolding/humiliation, i.e. netorare. If what you actually mean is "netori" then just use the word "netori." It's not like it's a long word. Also no need to highlight it in red -- I don't think it's a big turn-off for most people if they find out the NPCs are cheating on relationships, certainly not to the point where you need to warn people.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Anyone able to get voices?
There is an option for it and an obvious file in the folder, but I only get to hear the music.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hypothetical visitor: Hmmm, the genre tags for this Japanese H-game include "NTR" highlighted in red... logically it must be a game where I'm a single dude banging chicks I pick up in the park!

Uhhh.... what?

Can we please just change the NTR tag? There's a specific expectation of what "NTR" means in the context of a sex game, and it usually involves sharing/cuckolding/humiliation, i.e. netorare. If what you actually mean is "netori" then just use the word "netori." It's not like it's a long word. Also no need to highlight it in red -- I don't think it's a big turn-off for most people if they find out the NPCs are cheating on relationships, certainly not to the point where you need to warn people.
One: we can't because the NTR tag is for everything.
Two: pretty much like above.
Three: "I don't think it's a big turn-off for most people if they find out the NPCs are cheating on relationships, certainly not to the point where you need to warn people." Are you sure? Why don't you go and check "Dream Of Desire", "The Family Secret" and other thread where mod and staff had to put a big, beautiful red warning about NTR matter everytime people went completely nuts and started to say everything, everything? Then come back and tell me what you have found.

Now, if you want to complain again about this, open a thread in "Features Request" and ask for this, though like I said to another one who asked the same thing, the staff already rejected this. So deal with it.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
One: we can't because the NTR tag is for everything.
Two: pretty much like above.
Three: "I don't think it's a big turn-off for most people if they find out the NPCs are cheating on relationships, certainly not to the point where you need to warn people." Are you sure? Why don't you go and check "Dream Of Desire", "The Family Secret" and other thread where mod and staff had to put a big, beautiful red warning about NTR matter everytime people went completely nuts and started to say everything, everything? Then come back and tell me what you have found.

Now, if you want to complain again about this, open a thread in "Features Request" and ask for this, though like I said to another one who asked the same thing, the staff already rejected this. So deal with it.
I really appreciate your hard work and intensive uploading, however is it not possible to add Netori/Netorare(aka netorase) just to clear some confusion? Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I really appreciate your hard work and intensive uploading, however is it not possible to add Netori/Netorare(aka netorase) just to clear some confusion? Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is something that I can personally add to the genre tag outside the default one's, sure, no problem.

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
That is something that I can personally add to the genre tag outside the default one's, sure, no problem.
Too bad they don't split the site ntr tag into the three types, netorare/netorase/netori. I imagine it'd make things easier for everyone. I personally like to dip into netori every now and then, and would like to search for those games exclusively.

At any rate, thanks for sharing! ^^

Reactions: brynhildr

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
One of the best thing i like about jap games that they are always complete when uploaded.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
If it's mandated by F95Zone that "NTR" be present then I like your solution of clarifying next to the tag. I still think it's silly that it's mandated since I think people searching by that tag are usually looking for the completely opposite fetish, but at least it's very clear what to expect, thanks!