VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.8.3] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.8.0 -> v0.8.3
[103 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.8.0 -> v0.8.3 [78,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'd probably rather wait for the full route. Judging by the comments, it's not as good and again most of the attention will end up focusing on Laura?
In any case, it is interesting to hear opinions of those who will make it to the end.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am so sad :(:(:(Aya has true waifu potential she is the best anime waifu ever she is so pure she dosent deserve this way better than laura the next route were you can kiss her and pobably start dating her at the start will be pobably be so hurtful:confused::confused:to start a real relationship with her and than lose her too

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ohh i know that, it's just that pretty much every game/doujin is like that, would be nice to see something different.
Such games are not being made because they are hard to sell. People that are into NTR are really into NTR and as such they don't want to pay for non-ntr routes while people into vanilla simply want no NTR in their game and will stay the fuck away. I play vanilla and i play ntr games but I would not play NTR route in vanilla game, no thanks.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.8.3] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.8.0 -> v0.8.3
[103 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Mac: v0.8.0 -> v0.8.3 [78,0 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can anyone tell me the change log?

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The oblivious MC and the omnipotent chad are needed so people can fap to it with anger.
Stealing the woman from an oblivious, clueless, usually incompetent guy is like stealing candy from a child: technically, it's theft, but that's not what you want to read when you are into stories about thieves. At least I don't and I would like to see stories where all three participants (cuck, bull and hotwife) are competent, intelligent and have their virtues.

May 20, 2022
Stealing the woman from an oblivious, clueless, usually incompetent guy is like stealing candy from a child: technically, it's theft, but that's not what you want to read when you are into stories about thieves. At least I don't and I would like to see stories where all three participants (cuck, bull and hotwife) are competent, intelligent and have their virtues.
Your point makes no sense and I can't see how it correlates with what I said. What I meant is that some people need those absurdities to have the excuse to feel anger. However, that's what the ntr genre offers you for the most part, which arises the question: why would you waste your time on something you clearly don't enjoy? Well, maybe that's what this game is about, mate. Hate, and jerk off. Or feel impotence and jerk off. At least that's how it is for all the people who self-insert in harry. If you don't like Harry's stupidity and you're still here, well I may have news for you: you thrive on it.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I have reached the Zen state and decided to wait until the next update or even the one after that to play the new route, still can't wait to see Aya fall too muahahahaha, i ahve no doubt she will fold like wet paper, seriously a simple picture was enough to not only get her to back off but flee in other routes so anyone thinking she is better than Laura is delussional.

What will be interesting is what Luca's reaction will be once Harry isn't this perfect boyscout persona (since he will cheat he will basically prove he is like everyone else, etc), then again maybe he will decide to keep acting in a way that ticks him off as if he had done nothing.

ps: this update still doesn't let you kiss Aya during the trip right?

PSS: just realized i think i might be mixing stuff up in my head since the scenario where Harry would be cheating is when he kisses her, while chasing after Aya during the meeting is perfectly justified at that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.8.6] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
The problem in these type of NTR games is that the MC is always an ignorant, oblivious idiot that does nothing about such an obvious situation.
That's apart of the fetish. Netorare is a fetish that branches off into many paths. The ignorant bf path is one of my favs, so not only do I not mind it, I enjoy it a lot and wish for more. My prefer ntr, the guy is ignorant to it at first but then finds out but doesn't/can't do anything about it for whatever reasons. Basically, he stays with her even though she's cheating and will continue to do so. I absolutely hate it tho when the guy enjoys being cheated on. More so when he outright asks for it, a little less when he discovers he likes it from catching his girl cheat, and kinda like it when the mc is turned on by seeing his gf/wife be a slut even though he hates it and wishes you was only his but accepts he isn't good enough to please her. This ntr kink goes deep and it all depends what you like. This was only my preference for what I prefer the guy to be like. I didn't even get to the female part and what I prefer from them but my point is, not all ntr games are like the way you explained it but the ones that are like that, are like that for a reason. Because it's a huge part of the netorare kink and that's the path(ignorant bf) that they chose to go with. To me, it's also realistic as must guys don't know they're getting cheated on and just like harry, are so blind to the truth because of their love. I'm literally irl fucking this cute lil sexy 19 year old whose in a relationship with this guy shes been since middle school. He has a little dick from what she told me and never came until I fucked her. She still loves him and def doesn't love me but she still comes over to my place to cheat on him all the time . But the best part is that he's so oblivious to it although I know deep down he knows what's going on. He doesn't complain about her coming over to hang out anymore but he did before until she and him had a huge argument about it. At first she felt extremely guilty about it but now it's become so normal for her. I should point out the guy is in the army and they have a long distance relationship. Her being lonely played a part in her cheating on him and now she's become addicted to my dick. I recently fucked her a few nights ago. Had her ride me while she spoke to her man on the phone. she told him she was masterbating to cover up her moans while his loser ass jerked off on the other end. Best fucking nut ever

• Haha
Reactions: AX50 and Lewist

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth it is still another form of ntr if the protagonist steals the girls from the bully would be netori i think in truth it could make the game even better and another truth in real life if is possible to get girls back even if they had sex with someone else and i think games should work the same way i am not against ntr and am against not having a choice to avoid it and i prefer the protagonist doing the stealing think about it like this there are 4 different types of ntr haveing all 4 in one game hasnt happen yet i think

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes