VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Luca's dick is like a monk from Age of Empires 2, as soon as it enters woman pussy it's wololo time and just like that - she's gone.
Rape, no rape - doesn't matter. This game has a long history of bending it's characters to the current whim of the plot, so expect it on Aya's route (and Aya's path in the future) as well.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not sweet aya :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

let harry date her and cuddel her pls a romantic start with the kiss route:love::love::love: for real and ditch laura

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not sweet aya :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

let harry date her and cuddel her pls a romantic start with the kiss route:love::love::love: for real and ditch laura
i don't think it's gonna be that simple to ditch Laura and be with aya.
luca is probably gonna target aya in most of the remaining routes.
but there might be a route where aya destroys luca and laura, that will also be interesting

rangabang

May 4, 2021
nah i am sure aya has immunity stat to that FAT COCK of luca he cant turn everyone right??? on the love route where you can start kissing her and hopefully start dating her,life with her together cuddel her all night long :oops::oops:and luca can take laura in his apartment he can take that whore dont care
I dont understand why people play ntr games and expect vanilla

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont understand why people play ntr games and expect vanilla
I LOOOOOOOVE ntr games I am a broken soul and a I can fix her typ but I want a happy relationship with her dating ,cuddel let aya and harry be happy for a moment befor luca will get jelouse that harry has no interest in laura anymore and is bored of his playtoy and throws her away and want aya as his new one.

ntr is always about that cat and mouse game thats the most interesting part for me (the last laura parts are not that good the start was AMAZING motel and in lucas bed ) but you can only achieve that if you give the player feelings for aya and give the player actually a feeling that he lost something, but that is only possble if aya and harry start dating, life together and have for a short period of time the feeling that they are save and happy.

so I hope that the kiss route will deliver that slow burn/hopeless/corruption ntr typ

Last edited:
Reactions: ZUBiDAM

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
I just wish there were two different tags (I think the correct names would be Netori and Netorare) to separate NTR games where you NTR a dude and the ones in which you're NTR'd.

Reactions: Jelly00

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I just wish there were two different tags (I think the correct names would be Netori and Netorare) to separate NTR games where you NTR a dude and the ones in which you're NTR'd.
the tag was ntr, they changed it to netorare for this reason maybe, there is also cheating tag netori games should have.

Reactions: Fyo

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
the tag was ntr, they changed it to netorare for this reason maybe, there is also cheating tag netori games should have.
Cheating tag without Netorare tag typically means its Netori or female MC cheating. Swinging tag constitutes Netorase.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I haven't played the new update, I'm thinking of waiting an update or two than starting it but I'm assuming they aren't going the route where we follow aya successfull ntring laura? Like now we are playing the script getting flipped on laura and she doesn't realize she is losing him?

Apr 5, 2022
You know what? Fuck it, mommysboiii, count me in. I too think that Aya is too good for all this shit show.

View attachment 2542366
I always thought Aya was the best character in the game, I think she is totally dispersed here, it would be much more interesting if she had a better built NTR story. When I say that I'm referring mainly to the construction of the cuckold that Harry is very bad and even the eater that Luca is, I think Luca is a very shitty character, very poorly constructed, of course we are talking about NTR in which everything is convenient, but Luca/Laura and Harry are so superficial it's disgusting, I can't believe there are people who believe that Luca is ruthless or something, because he just seems like a stupid guy with malice, Luca's luck is having to deal with people as dumb as him. You will say that Aya is also stupid for falling for Luca's dick in this game, but the truth is that everything will happen in a totally convenient way for Luca to do this, it has always been like this, the part of the game where he blackmails Aya to leave Harry's life is the most illogical part of this story, a person as determined as Aya giving up because of a nude photo? I doubt that, as said, everything is too convenient for Luca, without the power of the script he would be nothing.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes