VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the part of the game where he blackmails Aya to leave Harry's life is the most illogical part of this story, a person as determined as Aya giving up because of a nude photo? I doubt that, as said, everything is too convenient for Luca, without the power of the script he would be nothing.
I did not saw this part where is it???

but yeah i dont think that this part is strong because we dont have a build up with aya but I think the kiss part at the start that is not impented yet has alot of potential. Imagine a part where aya and harry are datting and are happy maybe hear luca bang laura next door maybe aya wonders how he can keep up this long but cuddels with harry,they go on dates, aya cant believe her luck with harry and how happy she is .... and the player has a emotional bonding with aya and than lose her slowly like a slowburn/ntr game this would be so hot to slowly lose her completly after beaing the happiest man in the world.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I did not saw this part where is it???

but yeah i dont think that this part is strong because we dont have a build up with aya but I think the kiss part at the start that is not impented yet has alot of potential. Imagine a part where aya and harry are datting and are happy maybe hear luca bang laura next door maybe aya wonders how he can keep up this long but cuddels with harry,they go on dates, aya cant believe her luck with harry and how happy she is .... and the player has a emotional bonding with aya and than lose her slowly like a slowburn/ntr game this would be so hot to slowly lose her completly after beaing the happiest man in the world.
the real reason she gave up on harry on all the completed routes was because after the kiss at the start she decided not to be proactive and wait for Harry's move.
the choices in these routes are to ignore aya, you don't give her a chance so she gave up.
the scene where luca blackmails aya with a nude photo is what he meant, it happens in the normal route.
that blackmail was just small part of the reason she gave up and left, it was mainly because he ignored her.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
I imagine that the creator wants to do something similar with the mother route. but with the blonde god I feel bad for the main character but it's a game ntr there is no happy ending for him

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I honestly don't know or care anymore how many of the post are serious or just trolls regarding Aya lol

Does the new update reveal how Luca starts getting to Aya?

Apr 5, 2022
I honestly got too lazy to play this update, I only saw the cgs without the cutscenes, so can anyone tell me if Luca already started fucking Aya? there's a cg of her lying naked with someone but I don't know if it's Harry or Luca.

Apr 5, 2022
Lying in bed with Harry (no sex), then being raped by Luca with Laura's help.
being raped by Luca just proves that not even the author of the game could make a convincing script in which Aya would be corrupted by Luca in a more natural way, it's much easier to speed things up there starting with a rape, so it's easy to imagine what lies ahead.

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
ser violada por Luca solo prueba que ni siquiera el autor del juego podría hacer un guión convincente en el que Luca corrompería a Aya de una manera más natural, es mucho más fácil acelerar las cosas allí comenzando con una violación, por lo que es fácil imagina lo que está por venir.
[/CITA]

llegué a pensar que lo mejor sería, que no había ruta "aya", y terminamos con esto, "aya" era mejor para una ruta de venganza, pero como el juego no va por ese camino, sería mejor si esta ruta no existia

Jan 31, 2022
I haven't played this game since last year. My plan was to wait and hope that the story would improve. Reading from the comments here it seems like this turned out to be another "clueless and spineless MC lets bully with magic dick corrupt all women in his life". Is that the case or is there any more depth to the story and I should give it another try?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rustyspoon

Traveroro

Oct 11, 2019
Having at least one branch allowing you to cheat on the cheating wife with another girl is quite common in ntr games. And It's only natural, after being cucked endlessly it starts to get a bit stale, the player craves for a change of pace and reverse ntr is the most genre fitting option that allows that.
a possible vanilla ending with the wife doesn't really work after everything you saw her do, and vanilla falls too far off something as cursed as ntr anyway.

Back when playing this game I got the impression Aya was going to fill that role. After getting tired of Laura cuckolding scenes and frankly annoyed with her, I was picking all Aya friendly options the game allowed. Some of them lead to pretty satisfying outcomes and really lead you to believe it was gonna be a reverse ntr route, but, eventually I got cockblocked due to her route still being in development (I think the last option I could pick was during the meeting where Laura is ''forced'' to side with Luca).

From what I am reading in this thread though it seems like the developer went for her getting stolen too? Is that true?

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
We do not know yet what is going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats all we know so far. Everyone seems to think that it is in fact Aya moaning to Lucas magicwand, but nobody knows for sure, cause the update ends.
I still have "some" hope left, cause the Ending was originally titled "good".
So yeah, i guess the next update is the last hope for an actually good ending.

Reactions: Lewist

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

Thats all we know so far. Everyone seems to think that it is in fact Aya moaning to Lucas magicwand, but nobody knows for sure, cause the update ends.
what are you talking about?
the current route is not the good ending route it's the aya route, the good ending is after aya route.
about the scene at the end, it's pretty obvious it's aya and luca, we can probably assume from the moaning that they are fuckin.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Did the Dev not follow the Ending list? Normal -> Abrupt -> Hero -> Good -> Aya?
Those were the endings in the past as far as i can remember.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

What we don't know? We all know the truth! Let's not be "Harry"!
In the the "family ending" before the wedding all four go to a karaoke bar, where Aya sees what's going on behind Harry's back and then Luka drugs him off, after the unconscious Harry sees and hears how Luka fucks Laura, but can not understand what is happening because of the drugs!
After this evening, Aya realizes that Luka is capable of absolutely anything and quits her job and leaves the city!
So rape under the influence of drugs is quite possible!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes