VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
This is not role playing game where you expect the game to cover variety of options one may chose to solve a situation. This is ntr game with clear intention on satisfying various ways people enjoy ntr, that what the routes are for.

Luca also doesn't win all the time, we have one ending where he clearly lost because he failed to corrupt Laura. He caused bunch of suffering to them but lost in the end. But people find that unsatisfying, My guess is that is because Harry is not holding victory flag there. There also will be good ending so another loss for him? But again this will probably not be the revenge or absolute win some people want.

It's about Harry not understanding Laura. Luca may have magic dick as you would expect in ntr game but that is not enough to break Laura. Laura only breaks when she no longer can believe in Harry. That is the crack Luca drills into, so him understanding Laura should be seen as knowing where the cracks are.
Luca led Laura to this conclusion! To the conclusion that Harry does not "understand" her - because he is blind and does not see what is happening to her - what happens to her because of Luka!
If we had the choice to behave one way or another in obvious situations - like the one when Laura gave Luka a blowjob in the toilet: for example - let Harry wait until she opens the door, demand her to open the door, knock down the door or go into the next cubicle, stand on the toilet and see what is happening in the cubicle where Laura supposedly feels "bad"! But it's not in the game!
Harry just wanted to be the best in order to achieve, what he thought was the ideal, in the face of Laura, and Luka gradually led Laura to the fact that Harry did not understand her through multiple sexual acts, argasms, etc. Luka changed her mind!
The sensible Laura would never think "bad" of Harry and never do "things" to him. Just a "magic" cock made her addicted to a "big cock", multiple orgasms! She stopped thinking rationally, she betrayed love for a big cock!
Harry is such a character who is blind, so he does not understand the obvious points!
Luka is to blame for all this!
Since this is an NTR game, we have no choice to do otherwise!

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
To think I was actually more relieve that Laura was fcking Harry on the recent update than Aya getting groped just speaks to it. I like NTR but the game has (recent updates) for me has just not been it.

it's been more Harry getting bullied in this story than trying to Luca fuck his wife/gf and not more on NTR "hot scenes", I also like dark NTR but this is not for me sadly :(( anyways just expressing another mans opinions and it's HCs story to tell and it's all in his hands what's gone happen now to Ayas route

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
If you are referring to the clumsy hero ending where it comes to Luca losing i completely disagree with that. Luca's main goal is the torment/destruction of Harry. He still achieved what he set out to do thus it is not a loss for him. He became a martyr for his cause and didn't get to enjoy absolute victory but he definitely didn't lose. Just like every other ending the result was the same, Harry lost Luca won Laura fell.

But how can Luca win if he's dead? Simple for Luca to win Harry's life must be ruined. Well let's see Harry's reputation at work destroyed ✔ Laura having fallen and even if she avoids jail being so mind broken that she couldn't accept still being with Harry ✔. Face it he won just like every other path.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Why do you have such a hard time understanding that seeing some karma at the end of all the cucking and injustice is one of 'various ways' in which people enjoy this genre?
X for doubt.
But anyway the fundamental problem is not the way people enjoy the game but when they claim the game is bad because it doesn't appease to what they want to see. "It has all those routes it must have this one as well!"
Luca led Laura to this conclusion! To the conclusion that Harry does not "understand" her - because he is blind and does not see what is happening to her - what happens to her because of Luka!
If we had the choice to behave one way or another in obvious situations - like the one when Laura gave Luka a blowjob in the toilet: for example - let Harry wait until she opens the door, demand her to open the door, knock down the door or go into the next cubicle, stand on the toilet and see what is happening in the cubicle where Laura supposedly feels "bad"! But it's not in the game!
Harry just wanted to be the best in order to achieve, what he thought was the ideal, in the face of Laura, and Luka gradually led Laura to the fact that Harry did not understand her through multiple sexual acts, argasms, etc. Luka changed her mind!
The sensible Laura would never think "bad" of Harry and never do "things" to him. Just a "magic" cock made her addicted to a "big cock", multiple orgasms! She stopped thinking rationally, she betrayed love for a big cock!
Harry is such a character who is blind, so he does not understand the obvious points!
Luka is to blame for all this!
Since this is an NTR game, we have no choice to do otherwise!
No, the very testimony to Harry not understanding Laura is the titular promise. The difference is that while previously Laura was fine with it as she wanted to become the mask she was wearing, under Luca influence that mask become unbearable and she needed Harry to understand her.
Wanting Harry to realize he is getting cucked is something totally different from understanding Laura. Understanding Laura would be coming at the start when first Luca shows up and telling her that he doesn't care about the job but her and if she sees any sign of Luca ill intentions they need to quit the job.

If you are referring to the clumsy hero ending where it comes to Luca losing i completely disagree with that. Luca's main goal is the torment/destruction of Harry. He still achieved what he set out to do thus it is not a loss for him. He became a martyr for his cause and didn't get to enjoy absolute victory but he definitely didn't lose. Just like every other ending the result was the same, Harry lost Luca won Laura fell.

But how can Luca win if he's dead? Simple for Luca to win Harry's life must be ruined. Well let's see Harry's reputation at work destroyed ✔ Laura having fallen and even if she avoids jail being so mind broken that she couldn't accept still being with Harry ✔. Face it he won just like every other path.
All good that ends well. Luca story ends and Harrys doesn't therefore Harry wins and Luca loses. Laura didn't fell wtf. Harry reputation at work would be instantly restored when word gets out Luca was abusing Laura and Harry was the only one that seen through him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and mzer0

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
No, the very testimony to Harry not understanding Laura is the titular promise. The difference is that while previously Laura was fine with it as she wanted to become the mask she was wearing, under Luca influence that mask become unbearable and she needed Harry to understand her.
Wanting Harry to realize he is getting cucked is something totally different from understanding Laura. Understanding Laura would be coming at the start when first Luca shows up and telling her that he doesn't care about the job but her and if she sees any sign of Luca ill intentions they need to quit the job.
Work for that it work - it can and often does not like the majority - what is there to understand?
Luca fucked Laura - Laura walks all sad, realizing that this is not their last time. Harry doesn't see it. Well, or he sees, but noneas have no way to influence it! Then Luca asked her - Well, Harry didn't even notice that you had changed? He doesn't understand what a real woman needs!? He doesn't understand you!?
Luca planted in her a seed of doubt in Harry, gradually turning her into a whore and corrupting her! After almost every act of sex, or even during time - he asks her to think badly about Harry and talk nasty things about him! The grain sprouts!!! And Laura is no longer herself, she is led by Luka, she thinks how he wants and does whatever he wants!
Work is a minuscule aspect! Harry doesn't understand her in this job situation because Laura never told him anything about it!
And Luka has not only have a "magical" dick, but also a sharp nose for Laura's problems.
I say it's just an NTR cliché!

Aug 30, 2022
It's about Harry not understanding Laura. Luca may have magic dick as you would expect in ntr game but that is not enough to break Laura. Laura only breaks when she no longer can believe in Harry.
She literally yells in the phone that Harry is a weakling while being fucked by Luca in the hotel, lmao, what are you talking about. Laura is just a broken, probably unrepairable bitch, she always was like that, from the beginning, ignoring Harry's feelings, being selfish and all that. Harry had to ask her out for two years, that says something about their relationship too. And the way she handled this all blackmail situation is a mess. There were some charm to that, you know, somewhat bitchy GF in a NTR game. Still, back to Aya. She is probably too a broken person, but her inner rod seems way stronger than Luca's Magick Cock™ and snapping it will mean massive BOOM sound and after effects. She's presented as a hard-to-corrupt girl. So, we're expecting it to be true. It's just that okay, we've got accustomed to Laura's ways, but Aya is a different case. We've been expecting it to be somewhat unique, not this. Again, third time, it's not that we're upset with Aya's corruption, it's the way it's been done.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Do you remember how Laura was self-confident about having sex with Luca because she normally had hard time cuming ? My bet something similar happened to Aya and she is crying because she lost
have you seen the latest preview? it seems more likely after seeing it, i personally don't recommend seeing it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
She literally yells in the phone that Harry is a weakling while being fucked by Luca in the hotel, lmao, what are you talking about. Laura is just a broken, probably unrepairable bitch, she always was like that, from the beginning, ignoring Harry's feelings, being selfish and all that. Harry had to ask her out for two years, that says something about their relationship too. And the way she handled this all blackmail situation is a mess. There were some charm to that, you know, somewhat bitchy GF in a NTR game. Still, back to Aya. She is probably too a broken person, but her inner rod seems way stronger than Luca's Magick Cock™ and snapping it will mean massive BOOM sound and after effects. She's presented as a hard-to-corrupt girl. So, we're expecting it to be true. It's just that okay, we've got accustomed to Laura's ways, but Aya is a different case. We've been expecting it to be somewhat unique, not this. Again, third time, it's not that we're upset with Aya's corruption, it's the way it's been done.
oh so you have already seen aya corruption in all routes, can you share the full game or even the next update?

Traveroro

Oct 11, 2019
This is not role playing game where you expect the game to cover variety of options one may chose to solve a situation. This is ntr game with clear intention on satisfying various ways people enjoy ntr, that what the routes are for.
Reverse ntr (mc cheating on wife) is absolutely within the umbrella of ways in which people enjoy ntr, and it's in fact common to have routes like that in the genre. This game in particular almost begs for it given the protagonist is split between two women and the story baits at every turn that there will be a chance to choose Aya over Laura eventually. So there's both narrative pretext and genre pretext for these options.

Even if we are talking about just Luca losing in general, It's not as if the game has to abide to some sacred arbitrary rule like ''harry shall never break his cuckoldry''. In the end It's made to be enjoyed by those who play it. If there's a good portion of players feeling like the dynamic of the story has grown stale and wanting something fresh, I don't see what's the issue in adding that.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Reverse ntr (mc cheating on wife) is absolutely within the umbrella of ways in which people enjoy ntr, and it's in fact common to have routes like that in the genre. This game in particular almost begs for it given the protagonist is split between two women and the story baits at every turn that there will be a chance to choose Aya over Laura eventually. So there's both narrative pretext and genre pretext for these options.
The structure of this game in particular begs that Harry must be kept ignorant of the full story until he is made aware. Reverse NTR is awkward to implement given the perspective selection you make at the start

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Even if we are talking about just Luca losing in general, It's not as if the game has to abide to some sacred arbitrary rule like ''harry shall never break his cuckoldry''. In the end It's made to be enjoyed by those who play it. If there's a good portion of players feeling like the dynamic of the story has grown stale and wanting something fresh, I don't see what's the issue in adding that.
Maybe it is under ntr umbrella but it has very different appeal, it is questionable whatever many people want it.
Also the game does need to abide the built up characters. Harry is simply not a person that would cheat.
I think it is better to make new game rather than trying to fit in every possible aspect of NTR. into one as the subsequent endings will no matter what feel less meaningful and get compared against the rest. I think 3-4 endings is plenty for NTR title.

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

what would luca lose in reverse ntr, nobody said there wouldn't be, it's probably gonna be unavoidable in aya path but you shouldn't expect luca to become a cuck or Harry's sissy slut just because of this "karma" bullshit.
remember all routes start from the first choice, luca is already set on destroying Harry's life and spirit.
Laura is already being blackmailed by luca, and harry is clueless.
so there won't be a harem virgin ending where harry takes the virginity of all the girls and nobody touches them.
for the good ending in laura route, i think aya helping laura take out luca might be a good option.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018

Whether he admits it or not, this is exactly what he believes. However, at this point, I see Harry as more of a plot device than a character; he will become whatever he needs to become in order to suit the story.

X for doubt.
Yes, there are many in the community who enjoy seeing a little Karma every now and then in between seeing the MC get cucked. You must be new.

But anyway the fundamental problem is not the way people enjoy the game but when they claim the game is bad because it doesn't appease to what they want to see. "It has all those routes it must have this one as well!"
Neither I, nor the person you were responding to said that the absence of 'karma' made the story 'bad'. Do you know what a strawman is?
No...Of course you don't. Carry on.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Maybe it is under ntr umbrella but it has very different appeal, it is questionable whatever many people want it.
Also the game does need to abide the built up characters. Harry is simply not a person that would cheat.
I think it is better to make new game rather than trying to fit in every possible aspect of NTR. into one as the subsequent endings will no matter what feel less meaningful and get compared against the rest. I think 3-4 endings is plenty for NTR title.
i don't think it's gonna be Harry actively cheating on laura at the start, but aya seducing him so he wouldn't be able to resist, i mean who would be able resist against Aya's charm?

Reactions: Traveroro

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Neither I, nor the person you were responding to said that the absence of 'karma' made the story 'bad'. Do you know what a strawman is?
No...Of course you don't. Carry on.
The post you quoted originally was answering to this:
I assume what people are trying to say with ''karma'' is that seeing someone perpetually lose and someone else perpetually win feels unsatisfying. We have a tendency to root for underdogs, and to get tired of predictable outcomes, regardless of how moral that is.
Maybe you can say he signed to be a perpetual loser the moment he booted a ntr game, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a game with so many routes to have at least one in which the mc wins.
This person is assuming what people mean by karma and likewise I'm addressing in what context people are using karma. It has nothing to do with you, you just jumped in apparently without investigating the context. Bad detective!

Yes, there are many in the community who enjoy seeing a little Karma every now and then in between seeing the MC get cucked. You must be new.
I don't think people play NTR games for karma ending. Sure some cleaning at the end is nice but is extra, but people wanting that arn't those that are pushing for "justice for Harry".

i don't think it's gonna be Harry actively cheating on laura at the start, but aya seducing him so he wouldn't be able to resist, i mean who would be able resist against Aya's charm?
Harry would come clean next time he talks with Laura. If he would be forced to keep it secret it would destroy him no less than being cucked.

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

Traveroro

Oct 11, 2019
what would luca lose in reverse ntr
Considering he seems to be going after Laura and Aya more to torture Harry than actual libido, I say Harry being happy and uncucked with Aya is a loss for Luca.

you shouldn't expect luca to become a cuck or Harry's sissy slut just because of this "karma" bullshit.
I don't think anybody proposed or thought such thing. Would assume people calling for a happy ending want it to be in a way that fits the logic of the story.

So Aya and Laura getting corrupted by Luca can always be rhetorically justified while Harry simply getting fed up with Laura and going with Aya cannot?

If this thread is any indiciation I would say plenty of people want it. And it's not like I'm proposing to fit every possible ntr route, a route in which Harry does with Aya is something the story clearly makes you expect, it's not some random out of left field request. The pretext is there, the build up is there, the public feedback is there.

Personally I'm happy to just have any Aya content, ntr included, since I like her better and Laura is saturated. But I just think an outcome in which Harry ends up with her would feel more satisfying and make more sense for the game at this point in development, for reasons already mentioned.

Aug 30, 2022
So Aya and Laura getting corrupted by Luca can always be rhetorically justified while Harry simply getting fed up with Laura and going with Aya cannot?
I mean, I get their point. This game is all about NTR and will pursue its purpose by whatever means necessary, I agree. But in this case it becomes ridiculously stupid, as well as some of the last updates. More than stupid it's just boringly plain, as for now. And on top of that:
And it's not like I'm proposing to fit every possible ntr route, a route in which Harry does with Aya is something the story clearly makes you expect, it's not some random out of left field request. The pretext is there, the build up is there, the public feedback is there.
This. 100% this. It is expected that Harry will have something with Aya and then she'll be corrupted because there's build up to that. And this route (or path?) doesn't deliver it.

Reactions: Cacahuatitus
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes