VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Did we ever find out who Luca was fucking that time that Laura and Harry were listening through the wall? I've always thought it would end up being part of Aya's route.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Did we ever find out who Luca was fucking that time that Laura and Harry were listening through the wall? I've always thought it would end up being part of Aya's route.
not a character we know, as we seen more about his position in the hero route, he can just summon bitches to his room every night.
so it definitely wasn't aya.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Yes It was out of character for him but I let it slide on the back of insanity, he was betrayed three times and guilt trapped - each time there was something he did or didn't that led to the betrayal. At that point it is believable the dude just broke and went insane. His insanity is that he can't trust woman and expects to be betrayed, the only time he can see relief is when that becomes reality. (note: he doesn't tell his new gf to fuck Luca, so he is not exactly willing cuckold, he is just broken).

I believe it is far more important for Harry to be consistent compared to the girls. Luckily this inconsistency is short and only at the very end of a route, but what you are suggesting (reverse ntr) would be very early in route and would take away from other routes in major way. It would put Harry love for Laura in question, after that playing other routes you may see Harry as a cheater that got cheated.

My dislike for Aya doesn't make my points any less invalid. Fundamentally I also dislike people trying to force what HC should write. I was advocating for gangbang scene for Laura but HC said that Luca is not a one to share and I dropped the subject. He also expressed in regards to last bonus scene that it is not consistent with the characters. So i do think HC cares about consistency of characters and whenever he breaks them he tries to provide believable reason for it.

Harry had part in distancing Laura from him by pushing her to reconcile with her mother which was clearly something she didn't want to do. Harry also knows Laura is not accepting Lucas proposal of her own will. This is just not enough to justify him cheating, especially given his got trauma of being cheated, there is no way he would hurt another the way he was hurt. That is not who Harry is.

Who acknowledged this ? Laura I bet? Laura view point is different than Aya's. Laura believes that given more time she will be able to win the game. Meanwhile Aya expects that the further down the rabbit hole Laura goes the less likely is for Harry to forgive her.

You are ignoring how Aya collaborates with Luca. While Laura does horrible things to Harry that is after being blackmailed and brainwashed. Meanwhile Aya sides with Luca willingly i would say Aya is far more of a traitor than Laura is.
Also how do you know that Aya won't be married to Harry and feeding him cum as well? Maybe there will be a competition going between Laura and Aya who can feed Harry more of Lucas cum ? :ROFLMAO:

Yea, same.
it makes sense to me that the choices you make also /determine change harry as a character.
the first choice that will lead to aya path is "reciprocate", so it's mutual, doesn't mean harry won't regret it later but we know laura is watching harry at that moment.
as i said before, he wouldn't actively seek aya to cheat, he just wouldn't be able to resist aya.
even luca and laura admitted aya is more fit to harry then laura
aya admitted in the recent update that after the kiss where approach failed- first choice, she decided to change her ways and not be manipulative and be more passive, so in aya path she is probably not gonna have that change of approach.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
As long as it's not "hard to swallow cum", as seen by some of the stuff that made its way into the game...
Damn i didn't think of that, missed opportunity there.

it makes sense to me that the choices you make also /determine change harry as a character.
the first choice that will lead to aya path is "reciprocate", so it's mutual, doesn't mean harry won't regret it later but we know laura is watching harry at that moment.
as i said before, he wouldn't actively seek aya to cheat, he just wouldn't be able to resist aya.
even luca and laura admitted aya is more fit to harry then laura
aya admitted in the recent update that after the kiss where approach failed- first choice, she decided to change her ways and not be manipulative and be more passive, so in aya path she is probably not gonna have that change of approach.
You know just like for people it doesn't matter that Laura got blackmailed - she is whore who feeds huby cum likewise if Harry succumbs to Aya - he is a cheater that deserves whats coming for him.
We are also not changing Harry character with choices, like selecting "notice smth is wrong" doesn't make him confront the situation he still remains oblivious just not infinitely. The options are something that are supposed to be within boundaries of his character. I'm confident that in the other option for "kiss" he will still reject Aya, just that he will hold the kiss long enought that the parties will not believe him.
Just like I've said earlier if Harry would succumb to Aya he would not hide it from Laura. This honesty in my opinion is the main pillar of him as character.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
You know just like for people it doesn't matter that Laura got blackmailed - she is whore who feeds huby cum likewise if Harry succumbs to Aya - he is a cheater that deserves whats coming for him.
We are also not changing Harry character with choices, like selecting "notice smth is wrong" doesn't make him confront the situation he still remains oblivious just not infinitely. The options are something that are supposed to be within boundaries of his character. I'm confident that in the other option for "kiss" he will still reject Aya, just that he will hold the kiss long enought that the parties will not believe him.
Just like I've said earlier if Harry would succumb to Aya he would not hide it from Laura. This honesty in my opinion is the main pillar of him as character.
well again the choice is "reciprocate", to continue to kiss aya it's not same as the forced kiss with aya at the start or luca kiss with aya.
i don't think harry will secretly go seek aya to cheat while being laura boyfriend, so they might break up after a fight, hard to say how it go down.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
well again the choice is "reciprocate", to continue to kiss aya it's not same as the forced kiss with aya at the start or luca kiss with aya.
i don't think harry will secretly go seek aya to cheat while being laura boyfriend, so they might break up after a fight, hard to say how it go down.
You probably know this but what the choice says and what Harry will do are two different things. Like when you chose option about understanding Laura "I don't know" Harry says "I do understand" anyway. So I fully expect after some inner dialogue for Harry to break out of the kiss. Time will tell.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hope so its aya time and laura goes probably full whore mode and aya and harry date ,cuddel, and are happy for a small moment until luca is bored of laura and want aya.

harry should go full commitment on aya and ditch laura so aya and harry start dating and are happy and this will probably piss of luca because he dosent have control over aya.

and than after aya and harry are happy he should start slow burn ntr

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ombra

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
jesus! I am so sad that i am late but at the same time i am relieved that i had to go through a good amount of content. This game is really well-made. Before this game I thought ntr games are just lame and only good I have ever played was Adelaide Inn(which is weirdly not available here anymore). Sir, whoever you are i think you are good competition for ntrman. I am still not declaring this better than adelaide inn as it is his absolute best work but this is another masterpiece of its genre. I think after ending, maybe i prefer it more than adelaide inn.. lets see

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
and sorry... forgot to mention the accessibility options of this game are insane. I love it. I always wanted adult games to be like this, no need for walkthrough guides, zero confusion just pure fun

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dude this shit is AWFUL. Playing the default perspective, there's a whopping total of ZERO sex scenes shown. If merely fantasizing about cheating with no images gets you off, I can whip up custom dialog for any existing game in a few hours.

I cannot believe people think this is good writing. There's no tension building, no push-pull, no proverbial 'dance' of cheating or not...

The game could be 20x hotter if there was any sort of acknowledgement on the gf's part of the situation - imagine having a scene where she confides in the mc that she's being blackmailed, but she still has to go through with it, that would be way hotter than this braindead "i fuck guy and you dont know about it" bs.

Any number of narrative driven plots like this would be better - maybe during the "double date" she sees mc openly kissing Aya so makes a point of showing off her kissing Luca, taunting mc that if he wants to kiss another girl, she'll return in kind. But no, there's no of that.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Dude this shit is AWFUL. Playing the default perspective, there's a whopping total of ZERO sex scenes shown. If merely fantasizing about cheating with no images gets you off, I can whip up custom dialog for any existing game in a few hours.

I cannot believe people think this is good writing. There's no tension building, no push-pull, no proverbial 'dance' of cheating or not...

The game could be 20x hotter if there was any sort of acknowledgement on the gf's part of the situation - imagine having a scene where she confides in the mc that she's being blackmailed, but she still has to go through with it, that would be way hotter than this braindead "i fuck guy and you dont know about it" bs.

Any number of narrative driven plots like this would be better - maybe during the "double date" she sees mc openly kissing Aya so makes a point of showing off her kissing Luca, taunting mc that if he wants to kiss another girl, she'll return in kind. But no, there's no of that.
if you play any complete route other than family you will see some sex scenes in harry pov.
harry is not a cuck like you(at least not initially) so if laura showed him she is cheating willingly, he wouldn't stay in a relationship with her.
harry pov is supposed to be a mystery route.
this kind of taunting will probably happen in the current route with aya.
btw the game just got updated and according to hc, it's mostly aya pov, so that will be interesting.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

If you don't like mystery NTR, play Laura's perspective. Problem solved. I gripe a lot about this game but one thing I appreciate is that you are not forced to play through the game in its entirety before getting the woman's POV like some games do you.

• Angry
Reactions: Ali753 and Lewist

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you don't like mystery NTR, play Laura's perspective. Problem solved. I gripe a lot about this game but one thing I appreciate is that you are not forced to play through the game in its entirety before getting the woman's POV like some games do you.
Thats a fair suggestion, but that kinda ruins the whole drama tension since the bf isnt present or aware, its just like you're watching 2 people having sex, ya know?

harry is not a cuck like you(at least not initially) so if laura showed him she is cheating willingly, he wouldn't stay in a relationship with her.
This is at extreme odds with the way he's written. It's clear as crystal when you're playing the harry perspective only route the gf is up to no good, yet he sticks around like a doormat. I wouldnt describe myself as a cuck, (though I dont get defensive about the term like others), rather Im a guy that likes swinging/sharing scenes and is so hard up for content I've wound up here :LOL:. But I digress, Harry is written as utterly passive as possible, and no, he wouldnt leave his gf to be consistent with the way he's currently written.

Reactions: jojogeo

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Thats a fair suggestion, but that kinda ruins the whole drama tension since the bf isnt present or aware, its just like you're watching 2 people having sex, ya know?

This is at extreme odds with the way he's written. It's clear as crystal when you're playing the harry perspective only route the gf is up to no good, yet he sticks around like a doormat. I wouldnt describe myself as a cuck, (though I dont get defensive about the term like others), rather Im a guy that likes swinging/sharing scenes and is so hard up for content I've wound up here :LOL:. But I digress, Harry is written as utterly passive as possible, and no, he wouldnt leave his gf to be consistent with the way he's currently written.
i also prefer when there is a lot of tension and struggle instead of mc not aware of anything, i think the hero route did that really well.
i don't think there is going to be netorase in this game, maybe some elements of it, the current aya route might be fitting for that.
we have already seen a glimpse of how harry would handle it when he caught laura cheating without remorse in the abrupt route

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes