VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know which ending is the Mom/daughter ending?
I think it was fallen hero, the recent full ending that came out on 0.8
Wouldnt it be funny if the good ending all the vanillafags playing ntr games are so desperately waiting for turns out to be one where Harry is happy, but happy being cucked?
you can probably call me a vanilla fag, but that ending was the last ending, so take it however you want.
we already know she is very possessive and jealous.
*laughs in recent complete ending* VERY possessive and jealous that let her blackmailer/bull fuck her mom who laura love and wants to sleep with her love
As far as the story goes, I think it would be fun to see Laura get so caught up in trying to break Aya that she starts spending more time fucking her than she does Harry.
if this happen, hopefully doesn't pull off a Illicit love where every point or twist in the story was shit to the point that the web comic went to haitus because the artist left
has good build we need aya harry build up
On my opinion if this happen, then hopefully there is no time skip since I don't think it'll be convenient since the story could have laura to be part of luca plan to ruin harry and aya story. If there is a time skip laura will be a dead brain slut who wouldn't care about harry unless she pretend to be interested in harry and "try" to seduced him under the guidance of luca
V0.8.6 is out
give me spoilers if you know what happen, dm is fine

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
Tbh, I only came back to playing this again because of the Aya ending, and I gotta say it really hurts on how it ended but I still love this route, it delves deep into Harry and Aya more about their backstories when they're drinking in the bar, the fact that she knows about his trauma better than Laura. I like how in this route Laura is very obsessive towards Harry halfway through the story but in others she's just condescending and doesn't give two shits about him (I know she's corrupted by now but still even before that), idk its just how I felt. An abrupt way to end, on how that we never got to see what happened afterwards maybe it doesn't matter, Luca wins in the end. I might stick around to see how it ends on this game.

Oh right, this line really stucks out to me the most.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Turkvyiet Traveroro
I played part of the update and I understand how HC is gonna do it. How Harry will fall for Aya. Aya reminds him of his first love... even the name ...Aya and Maya ... HA should have seen this coming.
Yea that makes things a f ton more believable.

Regarding the "rape" scene, Aya says "You will have to decide today" "If Luca decides to take me to hotel today, i will go with him" "You are the only who can change how the night ends for me". Yea pretty clear there is a bet going or she decided for some reason that either Harry chooses her or she will go with Luca. Don't know that yet, didn't finish reading but i need to take a break this was dangerously close for me to feel for Harry. I can see how people are gonna be shattered by this.

Reactions: lijianzhe
May 20, 2022
Turkvyiet Traveroro
I played part of the update and I understand how HC is gonna do it. How Harry will fall for Aya. Aya reminds him of his first love... even the name ...Aya and Maya ... HA should have seen this coming.
Yea that makes things a f ton more believable.

Regarding the "rape" scene, Aya says "You will have to decide today" "If Luca decides to take me to hotel today, i will go with him" "You are the only who can change how the night ends for me". Yea pretty clear there is a bet going or she decided for some reason that either Harry chooses her or she will go with Luca. Don't know that yet, didn't finish reading but i need to take a break this was dangerously close for me to feel for Harry. I can see how people are gonna be shattered by this.
Way better than the rape thing. Anyway a bit scary Aya is THAT stupid lmao. Sis gave Luca a free fuck. I hope HC doesn't sell her cheap

Jun 1, 2017
That did you expect? That harry will stick his miserable dick in aya? Lmao what game have you been playing
Hopefully something different compared to the other endings. For example, the Clumsy Hero ending is different because Laura actually fights back and goes for the kill. At the current rate, Aya's Path is very similar to the Fallen Hero ending because Sandra and Aya are pretty much in the same position, Laura helping Luca corrupt them.

So if it turns out to be the same, it's pretty boring.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Hopefully something different compared to the other endings. For example, the Clumsy Hero ending is different because Laura actually fights back and goes for the kill. At the current rate, Aya's Path is very similar to the Fallen Hero ending because Sandra and Aya are pretty much in the same position, Laura helping Luca corrupt them.

So if it turns out to be the same, it's pretty boring.
sandra and aya are not in the same situation, the only similar this is having sexual relationship with luca- the antagonist, how did you come to that conclusion?
you are only focusing on how it's gonna turn out in the end, why?
that not important especially in ntr stories, the most interesting part is the corruption and struggle of mc and heroines.
i don't think it's gonna end well for aya in this route but on the other hand laura might have a future with harry.

Reactions: BangB420
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes