VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Is there any new scenes for Aya because that's all I've been waiting for I don't know how long the other chick had enough already

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well, i'd never have guessed i'd liked Aya more than Laura, but here we are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not a fan how Laura became a purely evil character in the last updates. In the normal route there was some reasoning to her fall but now ?Oh she has kink for her mom, Oh she is jealous, the idea of defeating Luca totally forgotten and no doubts about following his plans.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not a fan how Laura became a purely evil character in the last updates. In the normal route there was some reasoning to her fall but now ?Oh she has kink for her mom, Oh she is jealous, the idea of defeating Luca totally forgotten and no doubts about following his plans.
Me neither, let's say
it's so much delusional. At this point i don't know if she was completely Karen from the start and it was just hidden away. You know i don't really enjoy fallen hero route as well, imho in both these 2 routes she snapped out quite a lot.
On the other hand i'm starting to like Aya as much i despite Laura, her backstory looks interesting and her motivation is quite... inspiring? so to speak.

Do you know if this path will have more than one ending?

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Yeah, that used to bother me as well, Laura in the beginning is a sympathetic character who despite some flaws is sweet to Harry. What the game tells us though over and over, mostly through Luca, is this "new" Laura is actually who Laura always was. The 'improved' Laura was an act put on for the rest of society. /shrug It used to bother me a good bit but now I'm at the point where I wave my hands and say "NTR Magic" because that's what it comes down to in the end.

Reactions: armyman654

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.8.6] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: I made a mistake, if you downloaded this patch before my last edit do this to fix:
The folder "sprites" in "game\images\effects\" needs to be in the "images" folder. Just cut and paste it from the effects folder one back. Or download the fixed version below.

Universal: v0.8.3 -> v0.8.6 [82,3 MB] (fixed)
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
What is this about new laura I havent played for like 3 updates I want to let it sit for a bit before i play it. Can you tell me sth about it without spoiling it for me too much. Thanks

Apr 5, 2022
I was looking forward to Aya's update and looking forward to seeing how she would be broken by Luca, and after playing the last update I realized that this game has really lost its greatness and now I expect something just from his new work. Certainly Aya's route is extremely predictable and boring, besides the fact that all corruption is cut to a rape scene, the current arc of this game is so boring and emotionless that within the game it seems that Luca is already bored with everything hahahahah , not to mention that I don't doubt that the developer feels that way too.

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
I was looking forward to Aya's update and looking forward to seeing how she would be broken by Luca, and after playing the last update I realized that this game has really lost its greatness and now I expect something just from his new work. Certainly Aya's route is extremely predictable and boring, besides the fact that all corruption is cut to a rape scene, the current arc of this game is so boring and emotionless that within the game it seems that Luca is already bored with everything hahahahah , not to mention that I don't doubt that the developer feels that way too.
knew it would be boring, I saw it coming, if it's better to wait for the other game, in ntr games there are many types, wasted opportunity, they go the boring and predictable route seen many times.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes