VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Aya's endings were hilarious. To date, I'm still surprised that I got to laugh so much out of a NTR VN out of all things...
Ha ha me too.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Also can you suggest any Corruption VN? No RPGM or Sandbox. I have played many corruption rpgm games, for some reason most corruption genre games are built with rpgm.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ha ha me too.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Also can you suggest any Corruption VN? No RPGM or Sandbox. I have played many corruption rpgm games, for some reason most corruption genre games are built with rpgm.
If you mean pure VNs without any gameplay, then I can't remember any off the top of my head. I'm sure I've seen some that feature it, but they probably didn't leave much of an impression and that's why I don't remember them.

In general, while various media is tagged with corruption, the fact of the matter is that it being a central theme and on top of that, it being actually done well... is a rarity. It's one of the reasons why I was so impressed with this particular VN. HC really did an amazing job with Laura's fall in the various routes.

There might be some threads that try to keep track of these sorts of things. Like this one for example. However I didn't look them up that much. I just drift around as the mood takes me when it comes to H-stuff.

Reactions: xcalibar4

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
If you mean pure VNs without any gameplay, then I can't remember any off the top of my head. I'm sure I've seen some that feature it, but they probably didn't leave much of an impression and that's why I don't remember them.

In general, while various media is tagged with corruption, the fact of the matter is that it being a central theme and on top of that, it being actually done well... is a rarity. It's one of the reasons why I was so impressed with this particular VN. HC really did an amazing job with Laura's fall in the various routes.

There might be some threads that try to keep track of these sorts of things. Like this one for example. However I didn't look them up that much. I just drift around as the mood takes me when it comes to H-stuff.
Yeah, that's why I asked. The "Corruption" tag is overused here. Even some Romance/Vanilla games have corruption tag in them. Most real corruption games are in RPGM and made by Japanese Authors.

I have checked the link before but thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Jeronka

Oct 4, 2023
Write through a translator. I heard the eighth bonus scene came out, whoever has already played and can at least briefly tell you what's there?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
People, the voting for the newest bonus scenes have been opened, and this time it also features ideas involving the cuck insulting cat-girl, Hangover.

If any of you are supporters, I definitely hope some of you will vote for the idea involving her and Jeff.

C'mon people. Isn't it a shame that the great cuck destroyer herself doesn't get any D in front of her many viewers? Isn't it a shame that the cat-girl doesn't get any action?

I have a dream to see that damn cat fucked stupid! I hope other people will also share that dream!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APromiseBestLeftUnkept-BonusScenesS1v6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
APromiseBestLeftUnkept-BonusScenesS2v8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Cybergreenwolf

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Ya know, after pressing that control key to get some scenes and a basic overview of the story.....so there's blackmail, Luca takes advantage of Harry's and Laura's flaws, Luca hates Harry a lot for some reason, and Aya is supreme except for when she's not? Would actually love to read spoilers/summaries of each walkthrough if they existed, don't care to actually experience the story much myself as much as just knowing what happens in the story overall, cause the author is definently good at this genre, I just wanmt to know the whole thing overall cause I cant stand acutally going through it xD does anyone know if that exists somewhere?

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
i made a comment back than i sad this game need a revenge or dominance or even forgiveness path where you can forgive Laura and destroy Luca life or pure revenge destroy them both or dominate Luca through Laura and why not a path where you can discover Laura cheating early in the game.

but NOOOOOO why the hell the dev well he do that if he stuck in his cuck mind.

i am in f95 from 2017 and never saw a good NTR-Revenge (trash 2d rpg don't count) so disappointing.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"I just wanmt to know the whole thing overall cause I cant stand acutally going through it xD does anyone know if that exists somewhere?"

i'll help you , as the mc you're a cuck, you lose your wife , you probably discover suddenly you really like being a piece of shit, then the wife starts to love all cocks but the one of the MC, the mc probably lose his job etc or raise a stranger kid or end up without job ... rinse and repeat... like a fractal image... until the end of times
Of course you'll be given as the mc choices (which don't mater at all and that have only consequences more or less misery) and maybe , for like half of those games you'll suddenly like sucking cock and drink sperm... it's like a side effect sorry.

Last edited:

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
i made a comment back than i sad this game need a revenge or dominance or even forgiveness path where you can forgive Laura and destroy Luca life or pure revenge destroy them both or dominate Luca through Laura and why not a path where you can discover Laura cheating early in the game.

but NOOOOOO why the hell the dev well he do that if he stuck in his cuck mind.

i am in f95 from 2017 and never saw a good NTR-Revenge (trash 2d rpg don't count) so disappointing.
Same here brother ,not even one game being made everyone is in the NTR sh*t for some reason i commented before aswell ,but what can u do when the dev is cuck i hope he reads this but probably he gonna get offended :KEK:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Can someone tell me what's new? What are these bonus scenes? Will there be more or is this complete?

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Same here brother ,not even one game being made everyone is in the NTR sh*t for some reason i commented before aswell ,but what can u do when the dev is cuck i hope he reads this but probably he gonna get offended :KEK:
If anything, I'm offended by how bad your insults are. I guess kink-shaming is the only recourse for people who still haven't made peace with the size of their own penis.
condescending.png

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Kinkshaming is not kosher.

Rather let us ask to the developer if we can have an ending where they all come up far worse and broken than they were before, in which the main lesson for the characters is an wonderfully exciting bleak 'it would be the best if none of you ever meet each other.'

Which leads to them being perpetually unhappy! At least for a time.

:love:

• Hey there
Reactions: Maxus_mudo

CF007

Dec 20, 2020
My two cents
Harry - Like every ntr mc stupid, limp dick, loser, smal dick, etc.It's good idea to take pendrive from guy who was bulling you and copy important files and give him (if I remember correctly). I'm sure nothing bad will happen. See, hear, speak nothing. Laura - Mc gf.Like every ntr Fc stupid, secretly a whore, cock slave for Luca. I have good idea, don't tell mc about blackmailing and get help. Let's do the opposite and become a sex toy for a man who hates my boyfriend. And I'm Lovin' It
Laura mom- Like mother like daughter.
Luca - Like every ntr bad guy smart, cunning, member of gang(lower level in the hierarchy if I remember correctly), Biggest Dick, who hates mc for unknown reasons, ect.
Aya -2 FC secretly loves mc. Daughter of mafia boss who don't give her/send secretly bodyguards who would watch over her to make sure nothing happened to her.Bipolarity first one (calm, composed, decisive, wise, etc), second (be a cock slave for Luca).She knows what's going on but won't say anything to mc because she has to win his love without cheating ? wtf. And play a sex game with laura and luca for love of mc.good idea
Like most ntr games, it lacks consistency/creativity. This game is only missing the bbc. Lacks consistency like don't tell about blackmailing by luc'a or getting rape by him because he certainly won't believe it. I know it's just a game, but it could use some reality. How luca wasn't raped and killed by aya's father for raping and blackmailing her is beyond me. He is a mafia boss and doesn't know what's going on with his daughter ?. I know what most of you will say, you don't like it, do it yourself.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes