VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there any other games like this??where your bully fuck your family or wife or gf???
Are you joking? It is practically it's own genre. However, it is also super common for it to be revealed toward the end that the guy being cucked was the real bully way back when and the NTR guy is just getting revenge. That was the case in this Dev's previous game. I suggest Culture Shock (which also has an Alpha route), The Tyrant, My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen, The Girlfriend Tapes, anything by Kirsess, and many of the games written by NTRMan are also in this vein. I have omitted a lot of unfinished RPGM games like this but the site is littered with them.

Reactions: chipshandon12

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Can sb. here share what HC had to tell in the "Let’s talk about endings (part one)" post on his/her/its ?

Reactions: darkjoker0508

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Except for both being NTR-themed games, I don't see much parallels... or do you then also consider First-Person-Shooters all to be exactly the same? (More on point: "Cuck MC", "Dumb Bitch GF" ...what? Where? Did I misread thousands of lines of narration?)
i played both of them so tellme when did i troll or kink shame? deleting my comment only proves the point you dont care about others opinion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Neither did I say that you are trolling or kink-shaming nor did _I_ delete your comment (which, given that I'm ranked as "new member", should be quite obvious). All _I_ actually said (as you so kindly quoted), is: 1. those two games feel completely different to _me_, and 2. _I_ wouldn't think of Harry as being a cuck (except if you split men strictly in two categories: alphas and cucks) or Laura being dumb and/or bitchy.
Sorry i misunderstand your comment. Some people got butthurt because i stated some facts,anyway lets hope for the best this game hopefully turns out something good (y).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh good things are cumming i see, i think he should focus ont he main "brand" or ending and after that he could work in 2 branches at the same time.

I also like how he is open about learning and already is thinking about the next game, that enthusiasm is great to see!

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
There's no way he finishes all of the endings if he does them one at a time and does the main one first. But, if he saves it for last he might also lose interest. I'd say do one proper ending and truncate everything else.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm. I'm not going to tell the dev how to do their endings other than don't finish the first one and then proceed to abandon the project once that feeling of relief that it is done kicks in. It has happened before, notably in Because I Love Her, and that game had enough problems that it didn't need to add missing endings to the bag.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Win32 version will ever get updated? Been waiting a long time, this game is really cool, but I can only play on Win32 unfortunately :(

• Sad
Reactions: kcj300

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Just played the game and enjoyed it. Gave me old VN style vibe. I have been playing too many 3d rendered game here(F95Zone) that, this was a fresh experience. And by going back some post I discovered someone mention "Triangle Blue". And somehow I have missed that game all this years always in the background. After reading it's descriptions in net Now I am in mood for some triangle blue.

Can anyone share me a link for Triangle Blue Download!

Or are there similar game like Triangle Blue, i.e Long game with build up and multiple potential NTR dudes, in English and Completed.

I like this Game "A Promise Best Left Unkept" But this game will take at least a year or two to complete ( I will wait) but I am in mood for VN style NTR game with anime art that is complete now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just played the game and enjoyed it. Gave me old VN style vibe. I have been playing too many 3d rendered game here(F95Zone) that, this was a fresh experience. And by going back some post I discovered someone mention "Triangle Blue". And somehow I have missed that game all this years always in the background. After reading it's descriptions in net Now I am in mood for some triangle blue.

Can anyone share me a link for Triangle Blue Download!

Or are there similar game like Triangle Blue, i.e Long game with build up and multiple potential NTR dudes, in English and Completed.

I like this Game "A Promise Best Left Unkept" But this game will take at least a year or two to complete ( I will wait) but I am in mood for VN style NTR game with anime art that is complete now.
Have you tried "The Edge of" from this dev? There are also a lot of completed titles from NTRMan like The Rural Homecoming and its sequel.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Have you tried "The Edge of" from this dev? There are also a lot of completed titles from NTRMan like The Rural Homecoming and its sequel.
I have all ready tried NTR Man games. I forgot about "The Edge of" . I played it on the day it was posted on this website. I remember seeing a hand. I think I did payed it afterwards but don't remember anything. It may been boring for me to forget it. But since its complete now I guess I can try that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have all ready tried NTR Man games. I forgot about "The Edge of" . I played it on the day it was posted on this website. I remember seeing a hand. I think I did payed it afterwards but don't remember anything. It may been boring for me to forget it. But since its complete now I guess I can try that.
You should definitely try it. If mystery NTR isn't your thing (it isn't mine) you can skip right to the Wife's story. You do miss a lot of story content and context by doing this but it does get to the good stuff quicker. I admit that I like this more than the games that will force you to play twice and only give you the wife's perspective the second time around.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If mystery NTR isn't your thing (it isn't mine)... I admit that I like this more than the games that will force you to play twice and only give you the wife's perspective the second time around.
Gawd, I hate that -- games that forces you to miss big chunks of the story which you'll only get to see only once you've went through it all and have to do again. (So much so that in some games I've completely stopped playing to move onto other games to try.) Thus, I agree with the above sentiment.

However, I have no qualms for other players that enjoy that type of gameplay, it isn't for everyone and people are free to like what they like. I just started playing APBLU and I haven't gone too far into the story as of yet but I must say that it's really put together quite well, but that's a separate discussion. What I appreciate is the fact that in this game the developer gave us the freedom to choose between the MC-only perspective or to see the perspectives from the other characters right from the get-go as well. Thank you, HangoverCat to give the end users that choice! Thank goodness! Needless to say, I chose the "all-perceptives" approach. :cool:(y)

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Gawd, I hate that -- games that forces you to miss big chunks of the story which you'll only get to see only once you've went through it all and have to do again. (So much so that in some games I've completely stopped playing to move onto other games to try.) Thus, I agree with the above sentiment.

However, I have no qualms for other players that enjoy that type of gameplay, it isn't for everyone and people are free to like what they like. I just started playing APBLU and I haven't gone too far into the story as of yet but I must say that it's really put together quite well, but that's a separate discussion. What I appreciate is the fact that in this game the developer gave us the freedom to choose between the MC-only perspective or to see the perspectives from the other characters right from the get-go as well. Thank you, HangoverCat to give the end users that choice! Thank goodness! Needless to say, I chose the "all-perceptives" approach. :cool:(y)
If you like that you should give games a try, all have choice perspective and all are good (and some are translated), or

Fargoon You also should try those, specially Jinseis Honto no Kimochi and Egao, sadly those 2 aren't among the translated ones but they are both mistery (or you can see it all at once) and spend a good amount of time building up the couple

Reactions: Back

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can somebody share the 6th cg preview that HC posted on patreon ?
Too early dude, at least ask if its a sex cg (HC said some future ones could be for non sex scenes) or description rather than full spoiler xD

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Can somebody share the 6th cg preview that HC posted on patreon ?

Before talking about the CG, I just want to take this opportunity to apologize in advance if I’m somehow slower to answer private messages and whatnot. There are some personal family issues that I’m dealing with right now, and depending on how the situation evolves, I might not have the time or the will to do certain things that would normally take priority. It shouldn’t affect the release of the upcoming update though. I’m making sure of that. The update should release around the 21st, as usual.
Now, for the CG. I really wasn’t sure if I should share anything this month. The reason is that there’s only one big sex scene. And this scene is rather hard to properly put into action. So I really didn’t want to spoil it too much. But then again, I guess it’s better to leave that choice to you guys. Some of you probably don’t mind spoilers, and others prefer to build up excitement. I would still personally advise against looking at the CG, but that’s just me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes