VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes
Jun 1, 2017

Before talking about the CG, I just want to take this opportunity to apologize in advance if I’m somehow slower to answer private messages and whatnot. There are some personal family issues that I’m dealing with right now, and depending on how the situation evolves, I might not have the time or the will to do certain things that would normally take priority. It shouldn’t affect the release of the upcoming update though. I’m making sure of that. The update should release around the 21st, as usual.
Now, for the CG. I really wasn’t sure if I should share anything this month. The reason is that there’s only one big sex scene. And this scene is rather hard to properly put into action. So I really didn’t want to spoil it too much. But then again, I guess it’s better to leave that choice to you guys. Some of you probably don’t mind spoilers, and others prefer to build up excitement. I would still personally advise against looking at the CG, but that’s just me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god I am so hyped

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Before talking about the CG, I just want to take this opportunity to apologize in advance if I’m somehow slower to answer private messages and whatnot. There are some personal family issues that I’m dealing with right now, and depending on how the situation evolves, I might not have the time or the will to do certain things that would normally take priority. It shouldn’t affect the release of the upcoming update though. I’m making sure of that. The update should release around the 21st, as usual.
Now, for the CG. I really wasn’t sure if I should share anything this month. The reason is that there’s only one big sex scene. And this scene is rather hard to properly put into action. So I really didn’t want to spoil it too much. But then again, I guess it’s better to leave that choice to you guys. Some of you probably don’t mind spoilers, and others prefer to build up excitement. I would still personally advise against looking at the CG, but that’s just me.
Man this one will be hot, i can't wait for it and to see how far Laura is corrupted, also before people start complaining remember if this is a wecam chances are Harry is barely seeing her face, or the angle is pointing up, etc, this is a representation for us the player.

Jan 28, 2022
Those scenes are getting spicier and more daring, I wonder what kind of stuff awaits us in the future. Laura's innocent smile alongside this completely perverted and immoral situation is *chef's kiss*.

Reactions: Animefan_09

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would love to see Laura get stolen from Luca by another man in one of the endings. This is something that happens from time to time in NTR mangas and animes. One guy goes to all the trouble of corrupting and stealing away the woman and then some other dude swoops in at the last minute as a white knight and gets her for good. I think my favorite example of this was Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru (I Still Love My Wife). I think there is also a game version of that one but I haven't played it. Frankly, Luca just falls under the category of "Too Stupid To Win."

Reactions: kcj300

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Are there more games like this one? Could you guys please recommend some of the best there are? Thanks in advance :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Girlfriend Tapes

Very similar situation to this one and well-written, IMO. Also still in production.
I wouldn't really say similar at all. In that one, your girlfriend is cheating on you right away at the beginning of the game, cause she is just a slut. The entire game is just you finding hints of her infidelity (which are blatantly obvious). You don't even see her perspective.

This game on the other hand, Laura is blackmailed into cheating on the MC and does it to keep you from getting into trouble. And you can see her perspective (along with Luca and Aya).

So yeah, not really a similar situation at all.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I wouldn't really say similar at all. In that one, your girlfriend is cheating on you right away at the beginning of the game, cause she is just a slut. The entire game is just you finding hints of her infidelity (which are blatantly obvious). You don't even see her perspective.

This game on the other hand, Laura is blackmailed into cheating on the MC and does it to keep you from getting into trouble. And you can see her perspective (along with Luca and Aya).

So yeah, not really a similar situation at all.
???

I said it was similar, not identical. There are differences (which you've listed), but there are also several significant similarities. For example:

Again, there are certainly differences between the two games. However, I was responding to the post of someone asking for something similar, and GF Tapes is definitely similar enough to warrant recommending it.

Reactions: Jamesrepuela

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
???

I said it was similar, not identical. There are differences (which you've listed), but there are also several significant similarities. For example:

Again, there are certainly differences between the two games. However, I was responding to the post of someone asking for something similar, and GF Tapes is definitely similar enough to warrant recommending it.
I am not sure about the last one, here Harry and Aya don't really do anything serious, meanwhile in the other the guy i think fucks the friend rather quickly. The reason why they hide the fact is also different (talking about the third party), like here Aya is conflicted about it and suspect is not all what it seens (at least at the begining, not sure in the latest update since i still haven't reached that part fully yet and that smile at the end was really suspicious xD) meanwhile Riley so far as i can see is a bitch or at least a little crazy.

Not saying the game is bad but i wouldn't encourage comparing the 2 since they are more different than similar i think and comparing the 2 may cause people to go in expecting somethign that isn't true (wether they play this or the other first)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
???

You said it was a similar situation, which it is not at all similar. One is just a slut girlfriend willingly cheating on the MC, the other is the girlfriend being blackmailed into cheating on the MC. Completely different.

Sure they have similar themes, but the situation they are in is not similar.

• Angry
Reactions: mzer0

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I am not sure about the last one, here Harry and Aya don't really do anything serious, meanwhile in the other the guy i think fucks the friend rather quickly.
This is only because the option to accept Aya's advances hasn't been implemented in the game yet. There is actually an ingame note about this when Aya kisses the MC during the business trip.

The reason why they hide the fact is also different
Yes, but that difference doesn't nullify the other similarities, especially when it comes to making recommendations. It just means that the story will play out differently, which is what I assume the people who enjoyed this game would want: something similar, but also different.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
You said it was a similar situation, which it is not at all similar. One is just a slut girlfriend willingly cheating on the MC, the other is the girlfriend being blackmailed into cheating on the MC. Completely different.

Sure they have similar themes, but the situation they are in is not similar.
Yes, their motivations for cheating are clearly different, but the overall situation is still similar enough to be recommended.

But you're still going to disagree no matter what, so cheers. :)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes