VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes
Jan 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply. Well, after this update I'm out. Looks like it ends on a cliffhanger, and I'll probably wonder what's next, but I want full experience with all the choices available (at least on Laura's route) so... Game's amazing and I really wonder what HangoverCat plans to do. Set of new rules probably means some quality pervy stuff is coming in the future, that's great.

It's funny, because after few updates for "The Edge Of" I was out as well, but for completely different reasons lol. How the tables have turned. HCat really struck gold with this one, I hope he does not rush the endings and gives us plenty of spicy content on all the routes.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
It's funny, because after few updates for "The Edge Of" I was out as well, but for completely different reasons lol. How the tables have turned. HCat really struck gold with this one, I hope he does not rush the endings and gives us plenty of spicy content on all the routes.
yeah I hope as well that he doensn't rush the endings. For me the last two updates already were a tiny little bit too fast and they skipped a lot of worthy scenes...

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
yeah I hope as well that he doensn't rush the endings. For me the last two updates already were a tiny little bit too fast and they skipped a lot of worthy scenes...
Yeah is a double dged sword, fast update mena less content for updates, honestly if they are monthly update si am ok even if there are no sex scenes in some (just plot).

On the other hand i think HC realizes that wich is why he is taking a months off, among other things (i doubt he will resume work exactly 1 month from now xD)

Plus even of he doesn't work he can still comission art and stuff i think so he will be ahead of it when he returns)

Jan 28, 2022
There is always a golden rule - rushing something is bad, but stretching stuff and milking it endlessly is equally horrible.

As long as there is enough interesting sex scenarios showing gradual corruption of the character and it's well supported with the narrative - I'm good. I bet everyone has slightly different taste in that, some would really love to get into the action asap and some would prefer deeper psychological development before the actual fall.

For me - it's been mostly great so far and I hope for that to continue in the future with hot sex scenes and at least one more change of looks for Laura to more slutty/closer to Luca's preferences. Also, as I mentioned before - can't wait to see how Aya's gonna be used in Laura's route further down the line.

I would love to see a scene where Luca keeps switching between sex with Laura and Aya in the office (basically banging them one by one throughout the day, while they also switch keeping eye on Harry) to finally have a threesome at the end, something of a nod to the main key art of the game, where he holds them both. Sky is the limit, and thanks to more patreon bucks coming author's way, we should get more art to support his vision. Splendid!

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nope, and i prefer it that way, that said i think at least the main route will be done before the end of the year
What kind of ntr is supposed to go in the main route?
Oblivious mc route?
Revenge route?
NTR tuned netorase route?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
What kind of ntr is supposed to go in the main route?
NTR tuned netorase route?
With the way HC has written the story, this seems like an utter impossibility. This isn't Harry's first rodeo when it comes to being cucked by Luca, and it sounds like he's still traumatized from the last time. Unless finding out about Laura and Luca completely mindbreaks him, I just don't see it happening.

Personally, I'm guessing the main route is going to have Harry ultimately find out about everything and then relive the nightmare he experienced in high school. Considering all the foreshadowing about what Luca did to him, I feel like that would be the most natural progression.

If HC does take that path, I'm hoping that he has Harry become aware of the situation gradually, rather than all at once. Just enough to raise his suspicions without justifying them. I feel like that would provide more opportunity for drama (and I love drama :D:devilish:).

We could watch as he goes through the motions of his daily life as new doubts slowly eat him from the inside. Ideally, at this point Laura will have become more relaxed and open around Luca, somewhat giving in to her darker impulses. Seeing the two of them getting along like that would take on new meaning for him. It would be even better if she starts displaying some favoritism toward Luca just to twist the knife a little deeper.

My mind is fucking filled with interesting scenarios that could come from this.

For example...

Laura randomly decides to make her day with Harry into a group date with Luca and Aya at the last second (This would be a nice callback to when Harry did the same thing, except this time Laura is the one pushing for it.) While on the date, Harry would notice that Laura seems to be paying more attention to Luca than to him. He would watch with confusion and anxiety as the two of them joke around like a couple of old friends. Maybe he'd even try to bring this up to Laura, but she'd just brush him off. She might even make an unflattering jab about him being jealous and how unattractive it is. That would be enough to render him momentarily silent while Laura and Luca continue to interact in a way that is just one step away from full-on flirting.

Their group date eventually takes them to a club where Laura starts paying attention to Harry again. She suddenly suggests that he and Luca have a drinking competition where the winner gets the right to dance with her for the rest of the night. Harry is initially against the idea, but Laura is so insistent that he eventually gives in.

Harry ends up losing badly because, without him noticing, Laura pours vodka into his glass while pouring water into Luca's. Harry is so out of it that he barely registers Laura happily pulling Luca out onto the dancefloor. The last thing he thinks he sees before passing out is Laura grinding up against Luca.

Later, Aya shakes him awake telling him that it's time to go. He's still really drunk, but he's sober enough to notice that Laura and Luca both look like their sweating. He assumes it's from the dancing (of course, he's wrong). The four of them leave the club with Harry leaning on Aya for support. Luca flags down a taxi and climbs into the back seat with Laura right behind him. Harry allows Aya to push him into the cab as well, but he's dumbfounded when he finds that Laura is sitting in Luca's lap.

He protests, though drunkenly, but Laura just brushes him off saying that the backseat is too cramped for them to sit side by side. And, after all, Luca did win the competition. Harry is about to argue when Aya suddenly hops into his lap and closes the door behind her. Laura and Luca can't decide on where they should go next, so Laura tells the cabbie to just drive around until they figure something out. Harry tries to protest one last time, but Laura casually brushes him off again and starts chatting with Luca.

Aya tries to get Harry's attention but he can't stop himself from looking at the pair sitting next to him. It's obvious that Laura's ass is resting directly on top of Luca's crotch, and the way they keep laughing and smiling at each other is making him even more uneasy. It gets worse when Laura suddenly says her legs feel cold and asks Harry to give her his jacket. Once she gets it, she drapes it over the lower half of her body, but for some reason she uses it to cover her waist and hips rather than her legs.

While this is happening, Luca and Aya appear to be playing around on their phones but, actually, Luca is texting Aya telling her to distract Harry for a few seconds. She manages to get Harry to look away briefly. When he turns back, Laura is sitting normally while looking straight ahead. But she has an unfocused look in her eyes. And she's biting her bottom lip.

For the rest of the ride, Harry notices Laura occasionally shifting around in Luca's lap while Aya keeps trying to get his attention. Several times, Laura claims that she is uncomfortable and raises herself off of Luca's lap only to let herself fall right back down again with a thud. Each time this happens, Luca looks at Harry with a smug expression on his face.

Luca then sends Aya a text, telling her to fake being sick to get the cabbie to pull over. Aya then loudly declares that she thinks she's going to throw up and the cabbie immediately pulls over. When Aya gets out of the cab, Laura, breathlessly, tells Harry to go check on her. Harry is really feeling the effects of the alcohol at this point so he doesn't argue. He practically falls out of the cab and stumbles over to where Aya is 'throwing up'.

However, after rubbing her back for a little while, he turns back to look at the cab. His vision is blurry, the windows of the cab are slightly tinted, and he can only catch glimpses of the interior from the headlights of other cars passing by, but, as he squints at the outline of Laura's head as it bounces up and down in the backseat, one thing is crystal clear.

She's doing much more than just sitting in Luca's lap...

Sorry. That was a bit much for an 'example'. Kinda got carried away there.

If you read it all, I hope you enjoyed it. ;)
You know, before, I was a bit anxious to see the next release, but now I feel like I can wait a little bit longer.

(FYI, please don't take this as the quality of my writing. I would have written this in past tense and added some dialogue, among other things, if I was taking it seriously. This was just me blowing off some steam. :p)

Edit: I found typos.

Last edited:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
so basically laura's going to be begging him for more and he's going to stop and start fucking aya. I gotta start reading the tags and not just downloading based on art lmao. As long as theres an option to kill Luca at the end I'll keep going, otherwise its pure cuckoldry and thats not my thing. the writing is pretty good though except Harry not recognizing his girlfriend's voice when its convenient and Laura supposedly being so smart and capable but all shes thinking about is rules instead of exposing Luca's threat in the first place. This would've been over in 10 minutes if she bothered with the bare minimum effort in exposing him.
Just wanted to comment that I think these sorts of critiques are worthwhile. Since you're not so into NTR you might have have a clearer head, lol. I agree that the extent to which Laura actively tried to resist the entire setup is a bit lacking. She kinda accepted it immediately, aside from a scene or two in the beginning when she called the office guy. After that, no more thoughts of exposing Luca's threat. That might be rationalized through Laura subconsciously not wanting to resist it, but arguably there should still have been more attempts to get out of the entire situation in the beginning, at least.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm curious what people think she could do to expose Luca or otherwise find a way out of her predicament.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get that people think she should try hard to resist or to expose Luca, but I am curious what people think would be an effective plan to try to stop Luca. What could she do that would be less dangerous than just giving into being his sex toy for a month? I really can't think of any good moves she could make considering how solid the evidence against Harry is combined with Luca's criminal affiliations that would likely turn out well for her and Harry.

Reactions: Animefan_09

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that no matter what route happens the main couple is fucked. This is an NTR story and happy endings are relative, but it seems that our options are:

Harry stays true to Laura, she despises him for his weakness, Aya gives in to Luca out of sadness. Harry is oblivious and raises his kids.

Harry gives in to Aya, Luca then steals both girls from him. Harry discovers the affairs and commits suicide.

Harry discovers Laura's affair and gives in to Aya. Luca steals her too and Harry ends up in a mental institution.

Harry discovers Laura's affair, surrenders to cuckoldry. Aya gives in to Luca too. Harry swallows a bunch of cum.

Laura breaks up with Harry. Aya gives in to Luca too. Harry becomes and homeless person and Luca walks by him one day with both girls under each arm, both pregnant. Aya gives him some change.

So which one is the happy ending? I'm gonna go with the suicide one.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2018
Wow. The suicide ending is the best of those fairy tales that you described.

I already said here but the best ending imao would be the one where everyone gets fucked. Harry kills Luca and goes to jail. Laura and Aya live with guilt. But I don't think HC will do that. I also agree with you when you said the couple is fucked. The True best ending for Harry would be to move to another country and forget about these people, Laura, Luca and Aya. Start fresh and new.

edit: The game would be much more fun if you played as Luca. I don't want to advertise another game here but there's this game, Taffy Tales. MC has a friend. Then he fucks his friend's mother. To then fuck the friend's LI. Then fuck them both. Not satisfied, mc is now fucking his own friend :KEK: Playing controlling Harry's actions leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. It's like you control the MC's friend in this game that I mentioned.

Reactions: reptar01

paladinfox5

Dec 27, 2020
written via google translate
the only way that i see the ntr being avoided was at the beginning and that was for laura to refuse and blame herself and at the same time sinking luca by using the usb in her favor. she would have to tell luca that he convinced her to cheat on harry to trap him with the usb the reason harry's alleged infidelity with aya but in the end laura regretted it and wanted to back down but luca took the opportunity to blackmail her with which harry would be the victim if said usb appears what laura says it would be true and if she doesn't there would be nothing to blackmail her

May 10, 2021
I think that no matter what route happens the main couple is fucked. This is an NTR story and happy endings are relative, but it seems that our options are:

Harry stays true to Laura, she despises him for his weakness, Aya gives in to Luca out of sadness. Harry is oblivious and raises his kids.

Harry gives in to Aya, Luca then steals both girls from him. Harry discovers the affairs and commits suicide.

Harry discovers Laura's affair and gives in to Aya. Luca steals her too and Harry ends up in a mental institution.

Harry discovers Laura's affair, surrenders to cuckoldry. Aya gives in to Luca too. Harry swallows a bunch of cum.

Laura breaks up with Harry. Aya gives in to Luca too. Harry becomes and homeless person and Luca walks by him one day with both girls under each arm, both pregnant. Aya gives him some change.

I suppose it's required for the drama but why do NTR stories always ignore the possibility that the dude just goes "nah, not worth it" and moves on with his life?

Reactions: Yasarekin
Jan 28, 2022
I suppose it's required for the drama but why do NTR stories always ignore the possibility that the dude just goes "nah, not worth it" and moves on with his life?
Because you can't tell a story, when there is none. People want drama, be it main character's total despair/humiliation or his "heroic" win against the bad guy and reclaiming his woman or his revenge on both etc.

Main character moving on from cheating slut is very real life like, it's also very boring and anticlimactic.

THAT BEING SAID... If Harry decided to move on from Laura, disappointed in her and started dating Aya, happy there is someone else who loves him and game revealed that she's also fallen and is fucking Luca behind his back, that would be fun. There are so many possibilities. NTR is pretty cliche most of the time, but even those popular and often used concepts can be fun if you set them up properly and execute with care, so they create hot scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300 and Adolfo
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes