VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
NTR is at best when the relationship is kept at secret.
I hope harry doesn't find out and laura keeps doing it behind his back!
That scenario really is the best... then we get an after~story~ sheeesh!
I also like it if there is an ending like this, moreover if Luca fucks Aya without Harry knowing, when they both act like they usually do when they are with Harry but behind Harry's back they both have sex with Luca without Harry knowing, it would be the best ending in my opinion.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I suppose it's required for the drama but why do NTR stories always ignore the possibility that the dude just goes "nah, not worth it" and moves on with his life?
Yeah. This is what would normally happen when a guy finds out that his office fling is actually the office cum depository. But this is an NTR game so Harry thinks she is Helen of Troy and ignores the fact that the world is creaking underneath the weight of almost 4 billion women and most of them have perfectly serviceable vaginas.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think one shouldn't look at NTR stories from perspective of best course of action/ what should he/she do or what is the most probable thing person in such situation would do . It's best to look at things from a "is it possible" point of view, are there behavioral reasons for someone to act like this. ( Not to mention strong emotions do make people act irrationally.)

So yea it's easy to say that "Harry should just move on" , we know that ain't so easy to do for a heartbroken person. Also by that logic Laura could have decided that Harry ain't worth the hassle and he should answer for his own fails. But then there wouldn't be a story there right?

For good ending - obvious good ending would for the whole thing to not happen - either Harry not trusting Luca or Laura preparing evidence for court. But such ending would be lame and not much better then not reading the story at all.
Good ending will be when Laura will chose Harry over sex basically. One course would be that Harry basically never learns about the whole thing and Laura deals with Luca herself. Or Harry do learns about it and understands that what she did was for him.
Wicked good ending would be where Laura keeps fucking others behind Harry's back and Harry just never learns about it. - technically both would be happy :)

I'm most curious about Harry and Luca's past and does Luca's mom play role in it. We witnessed twice Luca having strong defensive reaction when his mother was mentioned. I don't think HC put it there for no reason...

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
People need a little suspension of disbelief when playing any eroge, even not ntr ones, also i see a lot of commenters that forget that reality is unrealistic

Reactions: Voilsh

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Just found this message from HC on Reddit (at least, I think it's HC; he's posting under the username 'sagess'). I don't think he intends to give Harry any kind of happy ending.

Oh well. I can always come up with one on my own. :D

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Just found this message from HC on Reddit. I don't think he intends to give Harry any kind of happy ending.

Any kind of happy ending will be bittersweet, hell even an oblivious ending would have Harry happier, even if it ends in a way is clear sooner or later the bubble will burst.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Just found this message from HC on Reddit (at least, I think it's HC; he's posting under the username 'sagess'). I don't think he intends to give Harry any kind of happy ending.

There was vote on patreon in regards to good ending and the result significantly in favor of having good ending. So i think there will be good ending but good ending doesn't mean pure ending. When people ask is there good ending or is it just NTR - then the answer is no because they are asking whatever there is non-ntr path. Witch of girls will get one (or both?) remains to be seen.

Reactions: Back and Ranieboy

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
There was vote on patreon in regards to good ending and the result significantly in favor of having good ending.
That is interesting, because I remember HC saying the following:

While I do want to add more goals, I want to think of something that would be worth adding. Since we still haven’t seen all of the story yet—there are at least five endings after all—it would be very premature to start thinking about DLC and extra scenes. Not to mention, I’m not a fan of adding content by popular vote. I like to have fun writing, and it’s not very fun to write what other people want. Also, I don’t think I would be very good at writing scenes that have no context or weight in the story. So those things are probably not happening. And full voice acting is unfortunately too expensive. But thank you for the suggestions. I’ll try to think of something, but if you have other ideas, I’m always open to hearing them.

Not calling you a liar or anything, BTW. I just thought HC was against doing things that way. Unless, of course, he always intended to give Harry a happy ending one way or another. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That is interesting, because I remember HC saying the following:

Not calling you a liar or anything, BTW. I just thought HC was against doing things that way. Unless, of course, he always intended to give Harry a happy ending one way or another. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
You can find the poll on patreon so there is no way i'm lying, that poll was made when he was just starting with PBLU.
Also being against "content by vote" doesn't mean he can't make polls when he is uncertain about things.
In this case he only polled how much people want good ending - he didn't say what type of good ending it would be nor we get to chose what other endings there will be. Actually i don't think he ever confirmed that there will be good ending. We may be reading too much into that poll...

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
You can find the poll on patreon so there is no way i'm lying, that poll was made when he was just starting with PBLU.
Also being against "content by vote" doesn't mean he can't make polls when he is uncertain about things.
In this case he only polled how much people want good ending - he didn't say what type of good ending it would be nor we get to chose what other endings there will be. Actually i don't think he ever confirmed that there will be good ending. We may be reading too much into that poll...

There will be a good ending. What I meant by not liking adding things from popular votes is more about specific things (specific kinks, scenes, rules, settings). Anything that forces me to do something that I might not like, or that doesn’t give me full control over the creative process. I knew I was going to make a lot of endings, and so I wanted to know what people thought. I already had a scenario in my head, and I wasn’t sure if I should do a happy ending with it, or double down on the NTR instead.

So yeah, those kinds of generic things don’t bother me as much. I still try to listen to my fanbase when I can. I just don’t want to be tied down because then I wouldn’t have fun. And if I don’t have fun, then the game will suck.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone have full cg save data for android?
there's really not much branching in the game yet, maybe one scene you could miss? So you might as well just turn on the preference for skipping unread content and just skip through the whole game if you want to check out the gallery.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Considering how the last couple of updates waited until an extra few days after the $5 tier drops, that's about when I'm expecting it'll make it's way here. The first will be roughly the same two week time period, so as cringy as it might be, I could totally see someone releasing the update on April 1st. :eek:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Considering how the last couple of updates waited until an extra few days after the $5 tier drops, that's about when I'm expecting it'll make it's way here. The first will be roughly the same two week time period, so as cringy as it might be, I could totally see someone releasing the update on April 1st. :eek:
Yeah, but i don't trust anything or anyone on that day xD

Although i always like that day, there is always some comments or jokes that are actually funny xD (i still remember back when Lilith soft was a real eroge company before selling their soul to the gacha machine they always made some really good joke pages)

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
Because you can't tell a story, when there is none. People want drama, be it main character's total despair/humiliation or his "heroic" win against the bad guy and reclaiming his woman or his revenge on both etc.

Main character moving on from cheating slut is very real life like, it's also very boring and anticlimactic.

THAT BEING SAID... If Harry decided to move on from Laura, disappointed in her and started dating Aya, happy there is someone else who loves him and game revealed that she's also fallen and is fucking Luca behind his back, that would be fun. There are so many possibilities. NTR is pretty cliche most of the time, but even those popular and often used concepts can be fun if you set them up properly and execute with care, so they create hot scenes.

let one ending be harry finds out and kills luca or them all and then everybody has a good route. or he just rapes luca instead then we're really cooking with gas

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes