VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Honestly, want to play the game so bad, but forgot to pledge at the start of the month, now nearing at the end of the month where latest version released...gonna have to wait a few more days T_T

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
FYI...

No break next month
I know it will start to sound like some kind of recurring joke, but a lot of things are happening in my life right now and I can’t really afford to take a break. I always had the intention of stopping the billing for the month if I did take a break, so now it will have to wait a little.

Which means I’ll be releasing an update next month.
Also, I just want to clear up some misunderstandings. Maybe it’s because of the word ‘break,’ but what I meant by it was that I wasn’t going to release an update on that particular month. It didn’t mean that I was going to stop writing, or that I would stop commissioning the artists. I just thought I would take a month to concentrate on re-reading and making sure I’m not rushing things. Quality control if you will. I love writing, so for me not writing would actually be a lot more psychologically straining than the alternative. I’m just not comfortable taking one month of everyone’s money without giving something back of equal value in return, that’s all. I know a chunk of that money would go into developing the game one way or the other, but I’m just not really used to doing that.
In any case, I won’t be bringing up taking a break until I’m 100% that I will be taking one. Sorry about the confusion and everything.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
Hi folks, I’m really loving the corruption and blackmail story here. Now to my question: does anyone know if there will be Mac (and Android) updates? I have watched the forum for a while, but haven’t seen any discussion on this point. (I’m certainly OK waiting extra rather than downloading Wine or other software to play .exe games on my Mac.)

aqq88

May 14, 2020
Hi folks, I’m really loving the corruption and blackmail story here. Now to my question: does anyone know if there will be Mac (and Android) updates? I have watched the forum for a while, but haven’t seen any discussion on this point. (I’m certainly OK waiting extra rather than downloading Wine or other software to play .exe games on my Mac.)
last time there was update(0.3) to the Android not sure about Mac

Reactions: lushlife

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
There's so many people in this world with hero complex personality disorder and it's not a bad thing. One of these guys will put the newest update here eventually, cause they can't help it and they know we need it.
nah there is like some mutual agreement here that all updates would be posted 2 weeks late

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
nah there is like some mutual agreement here that all updates would be posted 2 weeks late
Is not that long lol, unless you are talking about the initual release for the higher tier patrons, then yeah is more or less like that.

Anyway i can't wait to see the new developments of this update myself, there is been some good hype going around here xD

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Man i hope he can get helper one day to handle all the technical stuff for him so he can focus just on writing. He got some amazing ideas and i can't wait to see more.

I also really like the new artist, he really draws Laura as thick as the standing picture suggests while the og artist kinda draws her fit. Shame that from what i understand he won't be drawing any of the main sex scenes (Laura x Luca).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man i hope he can get helper one day to handle all the technical stuff for him so he can focus just on writing. He got some amazing ideas and i can't wait to see more.

I also really like the new artist, he really draws Laura as thick as the standing picture suggests while the og artist kinda draws her fit. Shame that from what i understand he won't be drawing any of the main sex scenes (Laura x Luca).
Mmmm that could be one 1 new goal, and yeah if he has someojne doing that for him it could save a lot of time i think.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Surprised this hasn't been updated yet now that it's been out for almost two weeks and it's on the five dollar tier now. Regardless, interested to see what happens in this update, as I've been trying to avoid reading the spoilers lol.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The audacity xD
Bro if you don’t want to wait Go pay at his Patreon!
Remember you are asking for someone’s work for free at least be patient about it and hope someone is willing to share
I think what he meant was he wanted to pledge so he can release here today on f95 but he hesitated because it's the end of the month.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes