VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Bro, that's not what he's saying, he just forgot to pledge the last month and is waiting for the first day of the next month to do it, that's it.
I think what he meant was he wanted to pledge so he can release here today on f95 but he hesitated because it's the end of the month.
A post from a brand new account on a piracy site, criticizing someone for not paying for a game?...

that's bait.gif

Why respond?

qwertyqwe11

Jul 24, 2018
Bro, that's not what he's saying, he just forgot to pledge the last month and is waiting for the first day of the next month to do it, that's it.
Oh yeah my bad then I thought he was asking for the download because it is the end of the month!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
its still hypocritical tho that some are feigning to be moralistic here even though they wouldn't jump at the opportunity if somebody uploaded the game early. Otherwise why would they be here?
A) is not all, b) people still waited until NOW, c) that is like saying you won't grab a 100$ bill if you see on the floor

d) pretty sure this was bait but it really anoyed me

Anyway relax people it most likely will be uploaded by someone after they finish it or some of the higher tiers wants to share.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I didn't see anything new. Ended in the same place it did last time I played in .3
Is the save, try to use a save point further back, before the date or the first choice during the date should work i think, at least i know when i picked the last choice (when in the cinema) it stopped at the same point the previous update did

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Haven't yet gotten into the content added in v0.35 -- but, and -- for me -- that's a big plus: there's now an option to enable rollbacks! Yay!

Reactions: AdHyde and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Haven't yet gotten into the content added in v0.35 -- but, and -- for me -- that's a big plus: there's now an option to enable rollbacks! Yay!
Really?! That's awesome! I haven't gotten far in this game and I thought about just skipping this update (as I tend to do with many games as I rotate through them), but I'll definitely update the game just for this alone. Thanks for the heads-up, my guy. (y)

Jan 28, 2022
Now all it needs is a scene gallery.
It has a scene gallery since 0.3 version afair

On the topic of new update, I love how those scenes are getting more and more crazy with Laura progressively more and more perverted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can only get better from here, especially that something I was looking forward to has been mentioned to appear in upcoming update(s):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I said, this is going to be my last update before at least Laura's route is finished completely, I don't know how I'll be able to wait, but I want to see everything that can happen straight away. All I hope for is a nice wild ride, I think we can count on that lol.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes