VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
What choice in the end of the episode do you think will have most emotional impact later?
Do you think Laura sees Harry as weak for not following Aya or will him staying only make her fight harder?
Anyway, high quality stuff

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm surprised we haven't gotten more details on certain things yet, stuff like the details of what Luca did to Harry in the past and why Luca is so defensive about his mother are the main questions. I'm also surprised that there wasn't a difference in how the last meeting goes. I would've thought that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't be surprised if the meeting does go different later on depending on choices, remember right now there is only 1 route and ending being made, HC will do the rest in order aparently.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I played through "the edge of" and it honestly left me such an emotional scar. I've gone through so many NTR titles but this game developer makes such great games but I think they're only targeted for the hardest of NTR fans. Sad for me but this game is definitely an excellent one but the lack of good choices doesn't fit well for me. Hardcore NTR fans will have a blast though.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
I hope there's an ending where i can burn Laura in a stake ,like the witch hunting. Not as harry but as me myself killing her, ye i hate her so bad why even play the stupid game. I know i didn't read most of her story but at almost at the end when she cuss at Harry i get so mad i almost throw my phone. Just want this slut dead man. That's all for 2 am game review and rant

Edit: die laura

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
bullying is one of the biggest problem in the world an leave many people unhealed scars, even though this is a just a game, i dont recommend it for the faint of heart, setting that aside if you only look for a quick fap with caring much the story this game has good art and voice cleverly put into each timing.

Reactions: Back

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As all ntr games, it sucks XD but the art is great, is the developer also the artist or who it is?
Nope, the creator hires out 3 different artists. Do not know their names though. You might have noticed some CGs having different styles than others.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I am really hoping there will be a happy ending for Harry. Liked the update, but man, I really feel bad for him. Maybe an ending where he finally sees what is truly going on and he can just up and leave it all and move on to a better life for himself. Even with Aya maybe, who has constantly been in his corner (even though, rather stalkerish lol).

At the end of that meeting, I just wanted Harry to walk out without a word to Laura. It would of felt good, after the way Laura had treated Harry lately. Just to return it. Aya was there for him, supported him and kept him calm throughout all that.

Just please let there be an ending where Harry finally just says screw you and walks off to a better life lol. Just really feel bad for him and need a Harry win somewhere. :p
While I love NTR and corruption stories like this. I'd find it all the more exquisite if there was an ending where the protag just snapped. Like just lost his shit and beat the hell or killed the one doing the NTRing. Like, for real, at some point you've gotta get payback. Kinda like Thug Hero Party but, less apocalyptic lol. Just catch him in the dark one day and break his legs/face with a baseball bat or something. Kinda what I wanted to happen in NTRPG but, that game said lol no. :ROFLMAO:

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
I played through "the edge of" and it honestly left me such an emotional scar. I've gone through so many NTR titles but this game developer makes such great games but I think they're only targeted for the hardest of NTR fans. Sad for me but this game is definitely an excellent one but the lack of good choices doesn't fit well for me. Hardcore NTR fans will have a blast though.
Man I feel you, I enjoy NTR but the most stupid/ridiculous the story is the better, it always irks me when people demand realistic NTR, no fuck that, give me simple blackmail kissing photo with my boyfriend. IDK maybe i'm not into NTR? Maybe I just got desynthesized with NTR, like a sergeant that doesn't feel anything when seeing human guts on a operating table, but when seeing someone brutally die in real life, they feel like shit. My point is, I plaid and read shit ton of NTR but games like this and "the edge of", or dark hero party its just too much for me. Maybe Im just a poser lol.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Damn.emotional damage 100 percent :sneaky:. Poor Harry.well the gf is smart in work dence in relationship and now cock slave.just hoping Harry gets good ending after the first brutal route is finished.

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I know this is definitely "not that game". The dev has pretty clear ideas of what kind of story to tell and those that like it, really like it judging by the talk of emotional scarring. Game dev victory, right there. There's always future games and hope does, in fact, spring eternal. There's definitely a lot of other games I can play if I want a power fantasy.

Smartest move in this game is having the mystery mode and the everything mode.

Are there any where it's kind of battle of wills between you and someone else over who can "woo" or manipulate or date or fuck the love interest better? Not a fight game, just... if I do well, she ends up with me and if I do poorly or show insufficient interest because I'm off banging someone else, she ends up with someone else? There are times I want to go "you know what, not worth my time, but I'mma go bang your mom now".

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ah i see more victims of the good writing float to the top.

It's kinda funny because as the dev is learning what type of ntr people want, we are getting tested as well for what we truly want.

I personally don't care for Harry, i guess i have played enough ntr games that want me to care for the MC that i grown resistance to it. I find him more annoying then anything, "Why are you so spineless Harry?" Why are you rising your hand? I can imagine one they she will tell him "Harry i'm going out on date with Luca, cook dinner and remember to pick up kids." and Harry will reply "Yes honey!" . It's not like i don't understand his psychological profile but people like that just end up being abused one way or another. He should be able to realize it that he needs learn how to stand up for himself.

However i find it painful to see Laura's pointless struggle to win the game that is rigged from the start. She doesn't think with clear mind but it's not a rare thing to do for blackmailed person. So whenever she makes all the wrong choices i can't help but to scream inside. I need to play the "game" in small doses else i'm getting too upset. It's funny because i used to think that the corruption of heroine is the best part of NTR. Maybe i'm more into all the debauchery once she has fallen rather then the breaking process .

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Why are you rising your hand? I can imagine one they she will tell him "Harry i'm going out on date with Luca, cook dinner and remember to pick up kids." and Harry will reply "Yes honey!"
I think you're grossly mischaracterizing Harry here. At this point in the story, he has shown zero signs of being the kind of person who would happily accept losing Laura to Luca. In fact, the very idea seems to horrify him.

Also, I think the thing you're calling weakness is really just Harry's desire to believe in Laura. Love is blind, as they say. It can be frustrating to watch, but it's also completely understandable.

And don't forget, Harry looked like he was on the verge of losing his shit when Laura raised her hand. That whole scene might have played out very differently if Aya hadn't been there to calm him down. At the very least, he's starting to realize that Luca is up to something with Laura and it doesn't look like he's just going to turn a blind eye to it.

But, of course, we'll have to wait until the next release to find out. :)

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think you're grossly mischaracterizing Harry here. At this point in the story, he has shown zero signs of being the kind of person who would happily accept losing Laura to Luca. In fact, the very idea seems to horrify him.

Also, I think the thing you're calling weakness is really just Harry's desire to believe in Laura. Love is blind, as they say. It can be frustrating to watch, but it's also completely understandable.

And don't forget, Harry looked like he was on the verge of losing his shit when Laura raised her hand. That whole scene might have played out very differently if Aya hadn't been there to calm him down. At the very least, he's starting to realize that Luca is up to something with Laura and it doesn't look like he's just going to turn a blind eye to it.

But, of course, we'll have to wait until the next release to find out. :)
It is not that he would be happy about, it's that he would go along with it. Also he wouldn't be really losing Laura in that scenario, they would be a couple it's just that Laura would get her fucking somewhere else.

We have not witnessed Harry making things go his way yet, he is always the one that backs down. He technically did when it comes to meeting Lauras mother but just before that he backed out. He gets along with Ayas pestering despite knowing it can japedise his relationship and knowing that Aya ain't dating Luca. There is no believing in Laura there, he just can't refuse. The only person he is trying to oppose is Luca but how long will that last?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It is not that he would be happy about, it's that he would go along with it. Also he wouldn't be really losing Laura in that scenario, they would be a couple it's just that Laura would get her fucking somewhere else.

We have not witnessed Harry making things go his way yet, he is always the one that backs down. He technically did when it comes to meeting Lauras mother but just before that he backed out. He gets along with Ayas pestering despite knowing it can japedise his relationship and knowing that Aya ain't dating Luca. There is no believing in Laura there, he just can't refuse. The only person he is trying to oppose is Luca but how long will that last?
Nah, Harry would have a mental breakdown before that, sure that scenario (pussy whipped ATM husband basically) could happen if he is left broken but funtional, that is the other thing i am liking about the game, is not just Laura but Harry too that is being pushed, right now we don't see it much but those choices must be there for a reason.

Like for all we know in the final game this meeting will have different outcomes depending on previous choices, or at some point, i loved the final choice before that meeting, about knowing what Laura is talking about since i honestly am not sure wich is the correct one, it will be interesting to see wich is in the end (i mean once you select one both arguments do have merits, like one is about facing reality and change or how Laura isn't perfect and the other is being determined and man up, etc)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I hope there's an ending where i can burn Laura in a stake ,like the witch hunting. Not as harry but as me myself killing her, ye i hate her so bad why even play the stupid game. I know i didn't read most of her story but at almost at the end when she cuss at Harry i get so mad i almost throw my phone. Just want this slut dead man. That's all for 2 am game review and rant

Edit: die laura
This should be used for marketing purposes hahahha

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes