VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
I want to ask, will there be a first ending in the next update??...or is it just an update as usual???:unsure:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Why? (Change "Skip Settings" in the games's options to "All Text", run through the game using CTRL or TAB, and you have unlocked all CG/gallery scenes in about one minute, or so.)
It's not like the game contains only 10 minutes of gameplay content so that I can skip through all scenes in minute.

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
Why would anyone want a happy ending in a game like this? Or a violent ending? Isn’t the whole point of NTR the cluelessness and humiliation of the guy, and maybe at the end he starts enjoying it or at least accepts it?
For me it's about doing something you know you shouldn't because it feels good at the time. Not that different from falling off the wagon, or starting a bad habit because it feels good. Everyone has their own reasons for liking it or not, but that's mine.

Doing that enough can change your priorities, or it can cause humiliation and shame, or you can overcome it. You know, like a shame fap. Feels good when you're doing it, but post-nut clarity is like "Ohhh no"... but then you go back to it. Until you don't, because character development, or you change and make that thing your new thing, because more character development.

Come to think of it, I bet this is at the core of consensual transformations and hypnosis kinks, too. "Hey, [having an affair/smoking cigarettes/becoming a bimbo] feels really good right now, but eventually people are going to notice. Is feeling good now worth [getting caught/getting addicted/publically being known as a bimbo] worth it or do you want to stop?" That's really the essence of corruption, isn't it? Having your old values eroded and potentially replaced by something new.

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
of course its for ntr lovers. thats why all the endings are NTR at the moment.
but that doesnt mean we cant enjoy the occasional good ending. it actually makes the ntr better.
but i think having one good ending with ten bad ending is more meaningful than 11 bad endings with just cg variation.

i like ntr but i dunno about str8 depression lol.
Well put! If all the endings are NTR endings, then you didn't really make a choice. If there's one golden ending, then the player made the same wicked choice the characters did.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Well put! If all the endings are NTR endings, then you didn't really make a choice. If there's one golden ending, then the player made the same wicked choice the characters did.
Every NTR ending is different, that's the important part.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I personally don't care for Harry, i guess i have played enough ntr games that want me to care for the MC that i grown resistance to it. I find him more annoying then anything, "Why are you so spineless Harry?"
The art for this game is fantastic, and it's really the only reason I keep giving it a try, because I absolutely despise Harry. He's an absolute moron. He doesn't recognize photos of his own girlfriend, wearing the necklace he gave her, because they're in black and white? He doesn't know what sex sounds like? Or what his girlfriend's voice sounds like? He can't smell the sex on her when she's done getting railed in the bathroom? Doesn't see the sheen of sweat on her? Hasn't caught any of the little hints that Luca deliberately drops?

Honestly, I can only suspend my disbelief so much. At this point the only explanation that makes sense is that Harry is severely mentally handicapped, has no sense of smell, and needs glasses. It'd be one thing if the dev wrote him as being incapable of confronting her or Luca on this. I'd still hate the character for being a massive pussy, but at least it would be logically consistent. Right now it's beyond the point where Harry should have noticed. I mean, way, way beyond that point.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I like the game, most of all because to differ from other corruption/blackmail games, this one is quite realistic - I mean the course of the events, the choises the heroine makes, and how it leads to going deeper and deeper in it. There are not naive lines, where the narator explains why she did something, while the player thinks "WTF, why is she doing this, is not logical".
Until the last update, I personally didn't like the vote scene. I mean - she doesn't want to be 1 more week delay, and first of all - the 2 rules Luca aplies (for rising hand/not rising hand) are ridiculous and she could decline them; if not - she could talk with every of her coleagues in person and ask them how to vote (it is important), and to find some explanation why she has to vote "yes", but they not to; and 3rd - well, there are anti-pregnacy pills, so I don't really get it why she didn't just broke the rule and didn't rise hand, after that she will have to lose one of her rules, eventually to do it with Luca without condom, and simply has to take pills.
So it's maybe the thing which dissapointed me in the las update. Still think the game is great, one of the greatest of its kind. The phone-talk scenes, the restroom scenes, and the conferent conversation one, are my top.

Last edited:

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Very GOOD ntr game by all means,but I very oppose to use .webp type as art picture type,hope you can go back to use .png.jpg.bmp anytype but not .webp.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
It's the contrasts.

My interest in NTR mainly comes from the gradual corruption of FMC. Playing the vanilla route first makes the following play of the corruption/NTR route all the better.

Sometimes though I just want a wholesome ending when I'm particularly attached to a character.

Same thoughts here, i just play the routes the other way round. I usually leave the happy ending last, as a sort of "redemption"

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes