VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

titan007

Dec 30, 2020
You know him using drugs in any way would make sense in story given his background
i want a reverse of this said situation, Laura finds out "the drug" luca uses and tries on herself and she stands all the way when luca exhausts himself. losing so many rules
that would be fun as well

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i want a reverse of this said situation, Laura finds out "the drug" luca uses and tries on herself and she stands all the way when luca exhausts himself. losing so many rules
that would be fun as well
With how the story is going either when Laura does that she discovers that Luca set her up (again) in a trap by switching them (or maybe doesn't really discover it but we as players know it) or Luca never did it and had that around as bait, either way she still loses xD

titan007

Dec 30, 2020
With how the story is going either when Laura does that she discovers that Luca set her up (again) in a trap by switching them (or maybe doesn't really discover it but we as players know it) or Luca never did it and had that around as bait, either way she still loses xD
but i want her to win man, if luca keeps having his way , its not fun at all

Reactions: johnreturns

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
but i want her to win man, if luca keeps having his way , its not fun at all
Well unless HC decides to do 1 of the endings where people think is a happy one first i think you will have to wait a while. I think a posible ending is that Harry and Laura break up but Luca is arrested or has to run away for some reason (it wouldn't be strange if he has to hide because his games costs his group money), like it isn't a 100% happy ending with Harry suffering fromt he obvious heartbreak but at least he would know Luca didn't win or get away with stuff again (like when they were young aparently)

Reactions: verdammen

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
i love ntr for the variety of multiple endings I like to achieve all of them but it turns kinda boring when the game is just too unfair with the MC aka the ntr'ed, it kills the replayability

• Haha
Reactions: verdammen and ktez

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Played up to 0.3.5 and I had some thoughts;

Harry could never have had sex with Laura if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laura has clearly

Aya's part has not improved much.

I haven't looked at the posts anywhere but here and maybe this is all covered somewhere else, but I hope this is constructive feedback.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Some of the criticism I have been seeing about this game regarding how Laura should fight back more makes sense, but I also think people are making it out to be easier than it likely would be. There's a phenomenon that's quite common among people where we tend to see what we want or expect to see rather than what things really are. If you combine that with a little temporary suspension of disbelief that's needed in any type of fictional storytelling, I think all of the scenarios are reasonably plausible.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Played up to 0.3.5 and I had some thoughts;

Harry could never have had sex with Laura if

Laura has clearly

Aya's part has not improved much.

I haven't looked at the posts anywhere but here and maybe this is all covered somewhere else, but I hope this is constructive feedback.
I gotta agree with your assessment of Laura. It does seem at this point she doesnt want out of the blackmail. She most likely gets a sick thrill from the whole thing. She enjoys a challenge and I think she is secretly and depravedly enjoying her difficult situation. Of course the good sex she is gettin out of it im sure is adding to her subconscious actions of sabotaging her own relationship. Laura has a secret side to her that doesnt appear on the surface and Luca is loving pulling it out of her. Its just like Luca says Harry cant really handle a woman like her as he seems to think he has to reach a certain standard to be worthy of her. He is kind of doomed from the start with his inferiority complex. I also think Laura sees in Harry qualities that she wishes she had in herself ie; pure of heart and truly loyal and loving. Those are also some of the qualities Aya loves about him. I wish we got more of a background on Aya at this point in the story and what her plans and mindframe for reaching her ultimate goal is because it seems like only Luca has any control of the situation and Aya is just sort of along for the ride.
Its pretty great we can have these types of conversations about this game. And I think this is 1 of the reasons I find NTR games so interesting because you kinda want to understand why the characters make the decisions they make and where there successes and failures ultimately lead them. I believe that the problem with alot of the H-games these days is they are to fairytale-esque. Ntr games are more raw and interesting because life is full of mistakes and lessons. Its not always sunshine rainbows and romance. This type of story is more relatable then MC fucks a bunch of women and they all fall in love with him THE END. hahaha

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wish there was half as many female cucks as there were male. Life would be good.
Cuckqueans are a thing. I had an ex-girlfriend who loved to stroke herself off while I told her about what I did with other women. It was an unusual and brief relationship, but it happens. You never know what is going to get someone off.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
It's a slippery road forcing the story. Daenerys lining her dragons in front of a anti-dragon weapons firing line well within effective firing range, just to force a dramatic talk between major characters, was laughable and completely ruined any dramatic effect the writers where going for. The better comparison is between Lendable Wife - Mayumi and it's sequal as stated in my earlier post here.

In the game Scars of Summer...

Please note having the player keep Harry, nearly willingly, ignorant and trusting Laura to the bitter end is a passable route. The choices, as is in 0.3.5, don't allow the player to guide Harry to find out, instead keeping him ignorant and trusting. Players currently could spend the whole game guiding Harry to sus out Laura and Luca, only to have him not figure out shes having sex with someone besides him, in blatant obvious ways. An easy fix for this would be to grey out the choices that should lead to Harry figuring something out, for the time being. Player frustration is coming from somewhere and maybe this is the heart of the issue.

Looking forward to the next update.

Story is very important to genres where a woman, in a relationship with the protagonist is having sex with another man, the antagonist, and get the player to care enough to sympathize with her. While dolling out CGs of her cumming her brains out all over the antagonist's dick. Then topped off there's another girl who wants/loves/stalks the protagonist in the mix, draws instant sympathy by seeing the antagonist as the player does, is also a target of the antagonist, will soon be (Maybe already, that text came way too fast to be that long.) also cumming her brains out on antagonist's dick, and caused the term Aya hopium to be coined. Trying to understand that, leads to good conversations.

NewTricks and Zakkuri they are a thing and here's a game for that, My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl if you're interested. Haven't finished it so I don't if its good or not, but its on theme.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
It's a slippery road forcing the story. Daenerys lining her dragons in front of a anti-dragon weapons firing line well within effective firing range, just to force a dramatic talk between major characters, was laughable and completely ruined any dramatic effect the writers where going for. The better comparison is between Lendable Wife - Mayumi and it's sequal as stated in my earlier post here.

In the game Scars of Summer...

Please note having the player keep Harry, nearly willingly, ignorant and trusting Laura to the bitter end is a passable route. The choices, as is in 0.3.5, don't allow the player to guide Harry to find out, instead keeping him ignorant and trusting. Players currently could spend the whole game guiding Harry to sus out Laura and Luca, only to have him not figure out shes having sex with someone besides him, in blatant obvious ways. An easy fix for this would be to grey out the choices that should lead to Harry figuring something out, for the time being. Player frustration is coming from somewhere and maybe this is the heart of the issue.

Looking forward to the next update.

Story is very important to genres where a woman, in a relationship with the protagonist is having sex with another man, the antagonist, and get the player to care enough to sympathize with her. While dolling out CGs of her cumming her brains out all over the antagonist's dick. Then topped off there's another girl who wants/loves/stalks the protagonist in the mix, draws instant sympathy by seeing the antagonist as the player does, is also a target of the antagonist, will soon be (Maybe already, that text came way too fast to be that long.) also cumming her brains out on antagonist's dick, and caused the term Aya hopium to be coined. Trying to understand that, leads to good conversations.

NewTricks and Zakkuri they are a thing and here's a game for that, My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl if you're interested. Haven't finished it so I don't if its good or not, but its on theme.
I've never been cucked but I have cucked others and done swapping with 1 of my ex's and it was quite the experience lol fingering 2 different women at once and then being able to smell and taste 2 different flavors of pussy at once is pretty fuckin crazy. Ah memories! lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: realyoungmetro

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone else find the new art really out of place?
While I share your opinion, I would not want HC to invest time and/or money in resolving this issue right know. IMHO, finishing the game in a decent quality should be the top priority; artwork etc. then still can be fixed after completion (for some sort of "gold edition").

Last edited:

Kitsunes Fucker

May 15, 2021
(Sorry if this is old news to everyone. I haven't really been following the thread.)

Ok, so I just found out that it is possible to abandon Laura during the meeting and chase after Aya instead.

hooo it really did appear damn I really like the face of Laura, thinking Harry will always be loyal to her even though she's just a cum dumpster for Luca.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Ntr games are more raw and interesting because life is full of mistakes and lessons. Its not always sunshine rainbows and romance. This type of story is more relatable then MC fucks a bunch of women and they all fall in love with him THE END. hahaha
But it hurts bro
I like the discussion you guys have on this game and I'm amazed at people who play these games without feeling bad, no matter how hard I try I can't, it will haunt me for hours. I wish someday I will be able to :Kappa:

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes