VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is it bad that I really hope one of the endings has Luca killed or otherwise destroyed?
Nope, then again even if he dies i doubt it would be that simple, if it happens i want it to be a rollercoaster kind of thing, like Laura becomes some kind of criminal mastermind or Harry totally loses it and kills everyone, or maybe Aya is revealed as the daughter of some Yakuza big enough they have international influence, etc

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is it bad that I really hope one of the endings has Luca killed or otherwise destroyed?
I am curious what the "Hero" ending which is stated already will be. I expect that will be the ending where MC should end up with Laura and Aya while Luca gets punished or something..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does any one know who the artist is? They made some real good stuff for this game.
Fully agree...i am just searching and there is really no other VN in Anime style which is in that quality yet.
The whole game is very thouroughly made...of course it suits the NTR/Cheating fetish perfectly. I like the approach of two perspectives but i dont know if this would suit other genres...maybe another dev is brave and try it once...
But the Anime style and Art in this game is really gorgous..

inye59

May 9, 2020
Nope, then again even if he dies i doubt it would be that simple, if it happens i want it to be a rollercoaster kind of thing, like Laura becomes some kind of criminal mastermind or Harry totally loses it and kills everyone, or maybe Aya is revealed as the daughter of some Yakuza big enough they have international influence, etc
Look nobody likes Luca and i hope that too but is NTR game it is requireent to have bad end otherwise is cheating xD
also the end is the reason why i don't fuly enjoy NTR game i like them A LOT the corruption, the blackmails, the ethical choises,
the fact that the main character is as naive as fuck the feeling of jelously it producess all that.But the ends usually suck.
maybe is just that i'm a female and don't enjoy that much.Let's just hope that the dev. doesn't cuck us to much like he did in the edge-of

Does any one know who the artist is? They made some real good stuff for this game
i dont know if he is the same artist but the art seems very similar

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
...i feel you, i have to play all i can when the oportunity presents itself but i like the text, is important and enhances many of the scenes, those times spend narrating and showing us how much they like each other at the begining for example make the ntr way better later on.
Can you sex Amy in this game or Laura mom?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
So we are clsoe to our first ending, so far what parts have been your favorites? For me my favorite sex scene was when Harry called Laura in the middle of sex and she called him weakling, and outside sex when Laura basically sabotages Harry by siding with Lucas during the project meeting (when Aya storms off the meeting).

One shows clear corruption of Laura's character (well both do) and the later just hurts Harry so much muahahahahahahahahahaha
It's a tough call, so many great moments. One contender is when Laura is talking with Luca who calls Harry weak (or something like that) and Laura gets a mini-orgasm or something. The subtle writing about how the humiliation of Harry is starting to turn her on is pretty sweet.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am curious because i just played accidently a game were suddenly the man transformed into a female and the girl who he raped before became a futanari and impregnated him for revenge....:)....this could happen to Luca too.....really crazy stuff in peoples mind....:)

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I am curious because i just played accidently a game were suddenly the man transformed into a female and the girl who he raped before became a futanari and impregnated him for revenge....:)....this could happen to Luca too.....really crazy stuff in peoples mind....:)
Hangover Cat really buried the lede that the app their company is developing is intended to instantly change people's genetics and genitalia around. I feel like that should have been brought up sooner.

Reactions: Puma1978

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
What game was this?

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
That phone call was definitely good. I love the 'stealth sex' trope that is so common in NTR stories.
My favorite scene was easily the video conference call. I'm hoping for another one like that. The blowjob at the karaoke was too tame for my tastes.

I keep on imagining a scene where Laura calls Harry and tells him that she took Luca out to dinner to thank him for all his help on the project.

Harry would hear the sounds of the other people in the restaurant in the background and take her words at face value, but, in reality, what he would actually be hearing is a youtube like this one being played over speakers:

Laura and Luca would actually be in Laura's bedroom. This would happend after Laura has completely fallen and become Luca's woman, so she would go on and on to Harry about how much she 'appreciates' Luca, how much he supported her during the project, and that she hopes the three of them can remain close friends. (This would give her an excuse to keep Luca around without raising Harry's suspicions after the two of them get married.)

Luca would then make a comment about how well he and Laura work together. Luara would agree, making Harry a little nervous. Luca would then go even further and say that, if Laura wasn't with Harry, he would have taken her for himself. When Laura laughs and says 'Guess you missed your chance, huh?', Harry would have a minor heart attack as he flashed back to Maya.

As the conversation continues, Harry would then begin to hear things that you would typically assume to be sex (sucking and slurping sounds from Laura giving Luca a blowjob; skin hitting skin as Luca fucks Laura from behind, Luara's occasional barely contained moans, etc.) but the ambient sounds of the 'restaurant' would cause him to doubt himself. Meanwhile, Laura would become more and more vocal. When Harry questions why she sounds so strange, Laura will say it's because the food is so good.

I can see the scene in my mind now:

"Are you okay, Laura?" asks Harry.

"(Mmff!)...Oh, yeah, babe," she replies, barely stifling a moan as Luca slams his cock into her from behind. "This food...(Ugh!)...It's just so...(Ah!)...fucking amazing!"

"Yeah, you like that?" says Luca. "Here! Have some more!" Then he starts fucking her harder and faster as he pushes her face into the bed to muffle her screams.

"(Mmmmmfffffff!!!!)" Laura's pussy clenches around Luca as she has a huge orgasm, causing him to cum inside her after a few more thrusts.

"Laura?" says Harry. "Hey, can you guys hear me?"

"Sorry," says Luca as he sits on the bed next to Laura's unconscious body, "yer fiance just ran off to the bathroom. Maybe the food here ain't so great after all." Then, as he gropes Laura's breasts possessively, he adds, "So, Harry. Given any thought to who your best man is gonna be?..."
That restaurant scene that you mentioned, I think I've read that on some ntr hentai manga titled "Love Swing" search it if you have time.

It's actually one of my unforgettable hentai read. Its a goal to ntr someone like that

jaden000

May 30, 2020
That phone call was definitely good. I love the 'stealth sex' trope that is so common in NTR stories.
My favorite scene was easily the video conference call. I'm hoping for another one like that. The blowjob at the karaoke was too tame for my tastes.

I keep on imagining a scene where Laura calls Harry and tells him that she took Luca out to dinner to thank him for all his help on the project.

Harry would hear the sounds of the other people in the restaurant in the background and take her words at face value, but, in reality, what he would actually be hearing is a youtube like this one being played over speakers:

Laura and Luca would actually be in Laura's bedroom. This would happend after Laura has completely fallen and become Luca's woman, so she would go on and on to Harry about how much she 'appreciates' Luca, how much he supported her during the project, and that she hopes the three of them can remain close friends. (This would give her an excuse to keep Luca around without raising Harry's suspicions after the two of them get married.)

Luca would then make a comment about how well he and Laura work together. Luara would agree, making Harry a little nervous. Luca would then go even further and say that, if Laura wasn't with Harry, he would have taken her for himself. When Laura laughs and says 'Guess you missed your chance, huh?', Harry would have a minor heart attack as he flashed back to Maya.

As the conversation continues, Harry would then begin to hear things that you would typically assume to be sex (sucking and slurping sounds from Laura giving Luca a blowjob; skin hitting skin as Luca fucks Laura from behind, Luara's occasional barely contained moans, etc.) but the ambient sounds of the 'restaurant' would cause him to doubt himself. Meanwhile, Laura would become more and more vocal. When Harry questions why she sounds so strange, Laura will say it's because the food is so good.

I can see the scene in my mind now:

"Are you okay, Laura?" asks Harry.

"(Mmff!)...Oh, yeah, babe," she replies, barely stifling a moan as Luca slams his cock into her from behind. "This food...(Ugh!)...It's just so...(Ah!)...fucking amazing!"

"Yeah, you like that?" says Luca. "Here! Have some more!" Then he starts fucking her harder and faster as he pushes her face into the bed to muffle her screams.

"(Mmmmmfffffff!!!!)" Laura's pussy clenches around Luca as she has a huge orgasm, causing him to cum inside her after a few more thrusts.

"Laura?" says Harry. "Hey, can you guys hear me?"

"Sorry," says Luca as he sits on the bed next to Laura's unconscious body, "yer fiance just ran off to the bathroom. Maybe the food here ain't so great after all." Then, as he gropes Laura's breasts possessively, he adds, "So, Harry. Given any thought to who your best man is gonna be?..."
This scene sounds top tier. Hope something similar is added. Stealth sex the best in NTR

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
do the heroines have no pubic hair in this game??.. I hope later for blonde hair she has pubic hair because she is Asian :D
I hope there could be and option of them having public hair like in rin hitozuma (I think that was the game's name) IMO it looks more natural than not having it

Reactions: xxxavier

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Looks like the next CG preview is up on Patreon. I'm already getting excited for the next update!
Yes... i am also completley fascinated of this game , what a genius approach with the two perspectives...unfortunatley this game concept and beautyful Anime Style in 'Ren'Py is pretty much unique in the VN Word...all other games which may are similar are in RPG maker, have censored scenes or both. The closest game in style/quality is girlfriend tapes .
I wish more devs would make such games in Anime/Ren'Py style.
BTW will the Dev publish newe versions now only on steam ?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes