VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
xD you can't just say that!! At least spoil us a little about what it is xD
Lol, sorry! I didn't mean to imply that I was able to see what it was, just that the post is up on Patreon. I'd share it if I could, but we're gonna have to wait for someone else to help us out for that. My excitement is more just a general "Damn I love this game!" kind of sentiment.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Looking at what i could read of the post i get the feeling the previews are from different paths and not the upcoming completed ending to avoid spoilers.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Decide for yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, kind of saw that coming. After what happened in the last update, seemed obvious it was going to lead to something like this. Either way, still looking forward to this path finishing so we can see what the next one will be.

Jun 4, 2022
Decide for yourself:
Yeah, saw that scene coming a mile away. Not really a spoiler as it does not contain anything far in the update.

I wonder what's gonna be the "split" making normal ending have two variants.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, it was obvious that after they drank the sleeping pills (or whatever Luca put in their drinks), Luca will fuck Laura in front of the sleeping Harry and Aya. I am more curious to see the hidden scenes from Laura perspective, when Luca (probably) grabbed her tits, fingered her, and in the end she made him BJ.

Reactions: beoroa21123

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Honestly, kind of saw that coming. After what happened in the last update, seemed obvious it was going to lead to something like this. Either way, still looking forward to this path finishing so we can see what the next one will be.
U mean MC is unconcious and Laura and Luca do it in front of him....if u put this into reality the ending to that psth would be that Luca wakes up one day morning with his own cut off cock in his mouth and Laura would wake up with a sewn up vagina .....:)

Reactions: JoZEr

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Details of the sex scene from an update that is not even playable yet, spoiler tags exist for a reason, use them.

Not everyone wants to see that before they play the game by themselves.
And there are no details in my post. The details can be seen in the picture.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
You literally spoiled what happens, what details are you talking about? What else is there to say when you spoiled exactly what happens?
I said that they had sex in front of sleeping Harry and Aya. The rest are my suggestions. If you didn't know that Luca will have sex with Laura in the karaoke - sorry, but you have to be not very clever ... ? Reading ALL the other comments, everybody expected and knew this. So - if you are the only person who was surprised from it, then sorry for breaking your ilusions.
I really have no time to waste for pointless discussions in forums, so unless you are moderator, DO NOT tell me what to do anymore. Understood?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I said that they had sex in front of sleeping Harry and Aya. The rest are my suggestions. If you didn't know that Luca will have sex with Laura in the karaoke - sorry, but you have to be not very clever ... ? Reading ALL the other comments, everybody expected and knew this. So - if you are the only person who was surprised from it, then sorry for breaking your ilusions.
I really have no time to waste for pointless discussions in forums, so unless you are moderator, DO NOT tell me what to do anymore. Understood?
You can deny it all you want, but you're the jerk on this one. Regardless of if it was obvious or not, it's still spoilers. What about people that haven't played the game yet? Perhaps someone who just stumbled across this game? Posting anything that happens in the game is a spoiler, not just what happens in the latest update.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes