Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cant find any sites that this dev uses. So using this thread as a basis. Marking as abandoned
This is just a fun side project for the dev, so he isn't active anywhere else. He also takes as long as he wants to update, so we get maybe two updates per year. This probably isn't abandoned, but since the dev isn't soliciting money it harms no one to mark it as abandoned.

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for all the support!

Don't worry guys. I am still working on the game, but at the moment I have tons of stuff to do at my job. Not because things are going terribly, but because things are going nicely.

Hopefully that will change next year (not the "things going nicely" part, but the "tons of stuff to do" part). Before christmas time I will get my notes out and start rendering again.

cvbn28c

Jun 24, 2017
That's great to hear (both about the game and that things are going well for you personally).
Looking forward to the next version whenever it arrives.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah keep working man) we all have tons of work and wish you less work and more money and spare time)

Brat12

Dec 9, 2023
M
View attachment 1330011

Overview:
A young woman's past has caused her to bring together a group of outlaws and misfits: Fera the bandit, Mara the slavegirl, Ugnor the mage, Whispers the thief and Elamir the mercenary. With sword and shield they rob the caravans leaving for the port cities and with cloak and dagger they plot the downfall of the province's rulers.
Is the ancient weapon she is looking for a blessing or a curse?
What is she willing to do to achieve her goals?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-13
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: Aaron A. Aaronsen
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1330018 View attachment 1330019 View attachment 1330020 View attachment 1330022 View attachment 1330023 View attachment 2301754 View attachment 2301755 View attachment 2301756 View attachment 2301757 View attachment 2301758
mobile pls?

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for all the support!

Don't worry guys. I am still working on the game, but at the moment I have tons of stuff to do at my job. Not because things are going terribly, but because things are going nicely.

Hopefully that will change next year (not the "things going nicely" part, but the "tons of stuff to do" part). Before christmas time I will get my notes out and start rendering again.
Hello there comrade how are you doing in 2024 any news? We all waiting youre game so we all hope you ok.

Reactions: singularbox

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Still looking forward to future updates for this one! Extremely promising, more so as a 3d render game with a focus on BDSM, as there aren't many out there like this.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
It' was marked aband because long updateless, but Aron still works on game look at the last 2 pages of thread.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
It's tagged as abandoned.
They're still around and working on it. They just haven't updated it in a long while because they've been busy as hell IRL. Been a couple games lately that were marked as Abandoned but were recently reactivated. I have fair the creator will post an update in the near future.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes