Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I tried until chapter 2 , its boring , its always farm farm farm for boost the lenght of the game , its focus about enslavement of other girls and have little thing about the MC.
not for me

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
This game is seemly really buggy. I found several scenes that had to be repeated or were buggy.

Also after you pick the dude as advisor, the exhaustion variables break and you can't raid anyone ever anymore.

Seemly on normal gameplay each day you reduce by "1" the exhaustion of each crew. But the when you sell slave to that advisor it reduces exhaustion by 10, allowing you to go into negative exhaustion.

It could been OP instead, but it jus breaks the game since you check everywhere if exhaustion is exactly 0, instead of just less than 1.+

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
:cautious: I was being condescended to by a carrot, but that's better than being corroded by a cucumber.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
There's a game breaking bug: you cannot build any buildings.
Clicking on one consumes the resources but leaves the number at 0.
I just captured the first countess and I cannot do the ritual because I cannot build the mushroom farm.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
What are some good combinations for your teams?

Right now I'm still figuring things out, but it's kind of confusing. I'm placing units based on their name, so like the guy with the shield in defence and the berzerker in offence etc, but like the teams I try to assemble myself are often weaker then the ones I randomly throw together.
Not being able to see what a team is like until you press the 'start a raid' button doesn't help.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The combat system works but is weird and very random and the building system dont seem to work at all and the low res png pictures would take alot less space if they where converted to jpg or webp, some of those pics are also very dark and hard to see

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Image bg room not found

EDIT: Plus, for those running TTS, 'scene blackscreen' should replace 'show blacksreen' at the beginning of 0intro.rpy. Without removing the scene bg room, the missing image is repeated on EVERY page until another scene is used. :)

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What are some good combinations for your teams?

Right now I'm still figuring things out, but it's kind of confusing. I'm placing units based on their name, so like the guy with the shield in defence and the berzerker in offence etc, but like the teams I try to assemble myself are often weaker then the ones I randomly throw together.
I think that having a merc with a shield is a must for effective defense. Swordsmen activate at 5, but IIRC spearmen not until 10, so swordsmen are better.

For the strategist I like to use a magic user. Which one doesn't seem to matter a lot unless going against a guild guard unit, in which case you want the superior magic user.

For offense, I like anyone who poisons or bleeds the enemy. Those can stack pretty quickly and do a lot of the killing for you.

Not being able to see what a team is like until you press the 'start a raid' button doesn't help.
Well, you don't really need to know until then. :p

I agree that you should be able to see and adjust teams in the merc menu, but baby steps.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's a game breaking bug: you cannot build any buildings.
Clicking on one consumes the resources but leaves the number at 0.
I just captured the first countess and I cannot do the ritual because I cannot build the mushroom farm.
I think that you just have to click the screen again to get the game to update the buildings. I solved that so long ago that I don't remember for sure that that was the solution, but there is one and it's fairly trivial.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game is seemly really buggy. I found several scenes that had to be repeated or were buggy.

Also after you pick the dude as advisor, the exhaustion variables break and you can't raid anyone ever anymore.

Seemly on normal gameplay each day you reduce by "1" the exhaustion of each crew. But the when you sell slave to that advisor it reduces exhaustion by 10, allowing you to go into negative exhaustion.

It could been OP instead, but it jus breaks the game since you check everywhere if exhaustion is exactly 0, instead of just less than 1.+
Can confirm. I didn't catch that in playtesting because I never used that practice.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
i would like to be able to like this game and also would like to be able to play this game , sadly i can do neither

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
I liked the intro itself, the insinuated revenge plot, the different characters and their hidden individual agendas to corrupt their leader. From there it kinda went downhill for me.

The combat system is intriguing, but it's not intuitive at all and very, very needlessly complicated when compared to how humble, straight forward and VN-ish the rest of the game is. It took longer than I'd like to admit to read and understand how it worked, and even then I got to a point when I thought "fuck it", upgraded the smith and did my best to steamroll every fight with melee units.

From what I understand, so far there are no real choices, except for who to appoint as your advisor. After that it's all on-rails, with the complicated combat system alone to drag out the time. That isn't bad in and by itself, but there is so little else to actually do, it quickly becomes painfully obvious how limited the game actually is.

There is too little story. I get the fact that the MC's and Elamir's backgrounds and motivations are supposed to be mysterious, and will be revealed step by step as the story progresses, but there's too little else but the main story going on, and the quest and story progressing is too short and effective. Everything is "point A to point B", with no drama in between. Even the MC's corruption seemingly doesn't affect anything, except which advisor's 2 scenes (so far) to activate. It's all a bit meh.

I'd like there to be more ways to interact with the co-conspirators, the hideout itself, and maybe even the prisoners and the surrounding areas. The way it is now, the choice to interact with anything is there exactly when it's needed to be story-wise, then it's gone forever, or else it seemingly doesn't exist. The ability to do more, visit places and interact with your henchmen would at least make the game seem bigger, even if the storyline itself is in a very early stage.

The actual file size is too big and bloated. For such an early version to be 4gb is much too inefficient.

I guess I kinda want this game to be a bit more like Vae Victis - Khan (though even that game is quite linear and limited in its story progression), just with a female MC and optional corruption along the way that results in varying degrees of consequences. I know that's a bit much to ask of a v0.0.X game, but one can dream.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have played all current content.
The thing I find most annoying is setting up groups that you can use only once before you have to set them up again and only being able to use one group per day. If I have 3 units setup should I not be able to use all 3?
Combat exp. It should advance faster I think.

Non merc soldiers. Hiring mercs is all well and good until you run out of funds(not a current problem in game as with all content and upgrades done I have 2k or so plus over 20 slaves I could sell),so it would be nice to have at least 3 units in game that are loyal simply because they are loyal(a merc group could decide to permanently join,random soldiers show up from a defeated enemy,Farmers son want to sign up for the training ect).

The sexual content is not much to be honest. The new battle mechanics I worked out fairly quickly and it is a huge improvement.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
4 hours of downloading a piece of shit, thanks for the wonderful gameplay
4 hours to DL less than 5gb?!? Where do you live? That's like 1991 DL speeds. Literally took me less than 5 minutes to DL it from GoFile and I live in the boonies where our internet is about a decade behind the rest of the countries. You might want to upgrade your ISP my friend.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Bug report

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, building the mushroom farm does not work, you loose the building materials but you don't get the farm. At least not right away, it seems there's a delay ?

Edit: Tavern and Barracks upgrades don't seem to "take" after level 1. I pay the supplies, but they're still level 1

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Since the game seems to work for everyone but you, you'd be better off describing what the issues you are having are, and then maybe someone can help you fix your install.

What does " Upgrades don't work " mean? You click on the upgrade button and nothing happens? Do you have the money and an experienced-enough unit? What upgrades have you tried?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes