B4MC

Jul 21, 2017
Oh yeah, bug report, the remember scenes for the advisor in chapter 2 don't reset their images. I think you have a bug where you aren't resetting your counter properly because after the first viewing, subsequent viewings always only show the last image in the scene. You might be using different counters and forgot to reset all of them.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Have to say, after completing both chapters, I'm really looking forward to the third. I enjoy the bondage, slave, and foot fetish stuff that's been presented so far. If this ever had a Subscribestar supporter page, I'd be throwing money at it XD.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how many merchenaries in this game? in game doesn't show anything, its just every 9 day i skip it will show up different rank n merch,, i do need this to make strong armies

oh btw i love the idea combat like this but every time in combat sometimes its getting bug, either i press or long to choose, and also it counter to whenever i sometimes use butt 1,2, or 3

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Base class --- Upgrade A --- Upgrade B
Swordsman --- Blademaster --- Bastard Sword
Spearman --- Pikeman --- Glaiveman
Skirmisher --- Warhammer --- Morningstar
Barbarian --- Waraxe --- The Cleaver
Berserker --- Blade of Rage --- Blade of Fury
Beastmaster --- Hide of Scales --- Hide of Fur
Assassin --- Swiftblade --- Venomblade
Arbalist --- Sharpshooter --- Repeater
Trapper --- Ambusher --- Sapper
Convoker --- Daemonologist --- Mistress of Flames
Trickster --- Mirage Weaver --- Keeper of Lost Thoughts
Witch --- Plague Binder --- Mistress of Frost
Stoneshaper --- Necromancer --- The Eternal Prison
is this all of them in game? or there is more? in current version.
also what do u mean "upgrade a n b"? is that from barrack upgrade? if yes why i have upgraded max but not seen each of them?

Jan 21, 2018
Trying to construct a blacksmith seems to consume the resources but not actually build the building. Or at least the level counter and resource cost both don't increase.

Other buildings seem to work OK.
I will fix that.

Hey Abgazil, so I have noticed that if I click on a building to build and then back out, it spends but doesn't build, but it after I click to build, then I click on the screen again, it builds. So it looks like an edge case that got missed. Works on a few building types.
Otherwise to AAA (lol AAA games), thank you for this game. It is hitting ALL the right spots in my brain. I have been especially loving the advisors... The whole secret sub thing just *GETS* me. One thing I really love that I have a hard time getting back to is the moments when they talk about the PC behind her back. Those moments are so delicious, but I don't have those in the recollection. That'd be a nice to have - even though that's probably just me, haha.

Anyway, can't wait for chapter 3!
Thanks. I chose the advisor system because I wanted different types of corruption, which needed to be separated. E.g. there is no point in blackmailing someone when they are already under your magic spell. And a slave girl doesn't really have the right to decide to gamble her situation any worse.

I will fix the building stuff and see what can be done about a replay feature for the rest of the story.

foot fetish stuff
What? That is accidental. :D I think it is a byproduct of trying to find good angles for the scenes. And there are only so many places you can attach a shackle to.

is this all of them in game? or there is more? in current version.
also what do u mean "upgrade a n b"? is that from barrack upgrade? if yes why i have upgraded max but not seen each of them?
You have to get a mercenary to 50xp (e.g. hire an elite mercenary or win fights with a standard mercenary to increase your level). Then you can look in the roster menu (elamir) to upgrade your mercenary. Upgradable mercs are shown in white. You have two upgrade options per base class. Each upgrade improves one specific skill.

This all assumes that you installed the upgrade for chapter 2.

Anyway to give you guys an update.

I have been very busy with work for the last few weeks so not much rendering was done. Sorry. :(
I am still finalising the designs for three new main characters and I hope I will be able to show them after Christmas.

The characters are:

"Orit - the Seer"
No spoilers for her.

"Meldric - Thane of Vargrhall"
Meldric is a local leader in Borea. He is not happy about the influence the Empire has on Borea. Borea should return to the old ways, the old customs and the old spirits, that have guided our ancestors. Boreans should be the smiths of their own destiny; not servants to some bitch who sits on a throne and has never held an axe in her live.

"Celina - the Librarian"
Celina has a slight problem. A book disappeared without triggering any spells. She was the one who locked the library that day. Maybe she forgot to activate the spells? - No! She didn't. She is very conscientious, because she loves her occupation. She loves the touch and smell of books and most importantly loves their stories. Her reading glasses are her most prized possession.
Now the guilds are sending a Magistra to investigate. The book itself was of no importance, so maybe they will let her off with a warning. However the guilds don't like it very much when their knowledge gets out. Maybe they will fire her. Or maybe they will think that she is complicit in the disappearance. Maybe she will be thrown into prison.
Celina can't let that happen. She has to do something. Maybe she can convince the patrician to help her.

Anyway. I will post some pictures when I have finalised their designs. Until then:

Have a drink and argue with your family members about politics.
Eat too much delicious food (for the next few days cookies and chocolate counts as food).
And most importantly: have a great Christmas!

Reactions: B4MC and Joe Steel

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
I will fix that.

Thanks. I chose the advisor system because I wanted different types of corruption, which needed to be separated. E.g. there is no point in blackmailing someone when they are already under your magic spell. And a slave girl doesn't really have the right to decide to gamble her situation any worse.

I will fix the building stuff and see what can be done about a replay feature for the rest of the story.

What? That is accidental. :D I think it is a byproduct of trying to find good angles for the scenes. And there are only so many places you can attach a shackle to.

You have to get a mercenary to 50xp (e.g. hire an elite mercenary or win fights with a standard mercenary to increase your level). Then you can look in the roster menu (elamir) to upgrade your mercenary. Upgradable mercs are shown in white. You have two upgrade options per base class. Each upgrade improves one specific skill.

Anyway to give you guys an update.

I have been very busy with work for the last few weeks so not much rendering was done. Sorry. :(
I am still finalising the designs for three new main characters and I hope I will be able to show them after Christmas.

The characters are:

"Orit - the Seer"
No spoilers for her.

"Meldric - Thane of Vargrhall"
Meldric is a local leader in Borea. He is not happy about the influence the Empire has on Borea. Borea should return to the old ways, the old customs and the old spirits, that have guided our ancestors. Boreans should be the smiths of their own destiny; not servants to some bitch who sits on a throne and has never held an axe in her live.

"Celina - the Librarian"
Celina has a slight problem. A book disappeared without triggering any spells. She was the one who locked the library that day. Maybe she forgot to activate the spells? - No! She didn't. She is very conscientious, because she loves her occupation. She loves the touch and smell of books and most importantly loves their stories. Her reading glasses are her most prized possession.
Now the guilds are sending a Magistra to investigate. The book itself was of no importance, so maybe they will let her off with a warning. However the guilds don't like it very much when their knowledge gets out. Maybe they will fire her. Or maybe they will think that she is complicit in the disappearance. Maybe she will be thrown into prison.
Celina can't let that happen. She has to do something. Maybe she can convince the patrician to help her.

Anyway. I will post some pictures when I have finalised their designs. Until then:

Have a drink and argue with your family members about politics.
Eat too much delicious food (for the next few days cookies and chocolate counts as food).
And most importantly: have a great Christmas!
Ty for good news, we have Christmas mutch later in mother Russia but we wish you a merry Christmas. Good to hear you still work on Flight it's great story.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019

where is the upgrade? is this cuz i havent reach chap 2? cuz im still in "attack grey oak" event

1671941987724.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You don't have the patch properly installed. You should see upgrade options in the lower right corner. Try re-installing the patch (see post 219).
WTH, that is why i don't see any upgrade bottom, that post should be in OP if the next update still in progress :Kappa:
and also why the hell yesterday i was asking "where i can upgrade those troop?" but dev doesn't even mentioned that patch, :Kappa:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
WTH, that is why i don't see any upgrade bottom, that post should be in OP if the next update still in progress :Kappa:
and also why the hell yesterday i was asking "where i can upgrade those troop?" but dev doesn't even mentioned that patch, :Kappa:
I've been just playing the game as it has come out so didn't notice that the patch hadn't been added to the OP.

Aaron A. Aaronsen, you should probably fix that.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I finally got a chance to play this through from the beginning, so here are some additional notes and bug reports. I'll give overall impressions in another post:

1. No PNG exists for "Saboteur" in any of the image folders. I duplicated and renamed the Sapper png and that worked, so it is just the missing images.
  2. I was able to promote troops immediately, at a cost of 100 silver. WAD?
  3. You can ask Whispers about money in Chapter 1, though it just shows an error. Rollback negates the error.
  4. Enemy unit card isn't always big enough to hold all of the info.
  5. The Player cannot tell what an upgrade does until after selecting it. Is a mouseover possible in ren'py?
  6. Once, the offense didn’t fire, even when it had the points. This was supposed to be a combo:
  7. Nofire 1.png
  8. I can’t see the teams after being formed, as far as I can tell. That makes it kind of a crapshoot when selecting teams to fight the Magistras, since the magic seems more important than the unit stats in those battles. I had to disband and just create one “optimal” team, which may be the best strategy anyway.
  9. Had the “fail to fire” skill result again. Again, it was the beastmaster unit.
  10. nofire 2.png
  11. Trapper shoots serrated arrows, not entangling ropes, when the skill is triggered on offense.
  12. After the Countess is captured, the ritual screen picture is still the one showing her, even after all of the other prisoners have been processed (should be empty alter, I believe).
  13. The command “hide screen resoBar” seems to be needed at the start of scene “ch2_gather_wine” in order for the image of the gathering to show up. Same for scene “ch2_gather_book”
  14. You have the team “burn down a vineyard.” Vineyards are rows of grape vines. Hard to start on fire, and then would take years or decades to restore. Burning down the winery (the building where the wine is created and stored) fits the mission objective better.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rainwake

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
My overall impressions of the game post-patch were very positive. It was much longer than I remember from just playing through a chapter at a time as it was released.

The first suggestion that I would make, though, would be to give the player some guidance. I am familiar enough with the game to not need a guide, but a new player won;t be aware that new options are opening up, even when there is a vague prompt like "you can now..." There should be a central place where the player can see everything they can do. The MC bedroom seems the logical place for that, and it will help the player identify with the MC as the driver of the story.

Upgrades made for some very interesting units, and they should be described somewhere. One of the key attributes of units, though, is how fast they can act (how many points are needed to fire the skill). This can be general ("fast" if 5 or less, "median" if 6-10, "slow" if 11-15, and "very slow" for 16+) but is a key consideration when choosing units (slower but more powerful versus faster but less powerful). I was torn between recommending a lower XP requirement for upgrades or not. On the one hand, the 50XP requirement means that you are going to be pretty later in the game before you can get them, but, on the other hand, upgrades are powerful and allowing them too soon will make the battles trivial.

I found the early battles a lot less frustrating since I now know how the combats system works. No more getting stomped by hobbits!

I ran into few problems and those are listed above. It was a lot of fun finally playing through the game start to finish and seeing the flow of the story more clearly. There are fewer H scenes in Ch 2, but they should be added to the "remember" button in the MC bedroom. I'd also recommend that the "remember" button be available from the start, with the player able to revisit any already-completed scene. There's really no reason to wait until the end of the chapter for that, unless it is purely intended as a reward for completing the chapter.

Great work!

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, that is what I thought. I wanted to wait for some feedback, so I can do a round of bug fixes first, before I add an update full of bugs.

Thanks. That is very useful feedback. Most of the bugs should be really straight forward to fix. After I squashed them all I will upload the corrected version in the OP.

The comment on the vineyard is also a really good one. If you burn the plants, you are fucked and will not produce any good wine in the next years. Older plants are 40+ years old and there is no guarantee that the new plants would be as good as the old ones.

To give the rest of you guys a small update:
Here are the new main characters that will be added for chapter 3.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Orit just looks like she is going to be trouble! She doesn't look like any of the magic users we have seen so far, so I can't tell whether she will be a friend or a foe of the rebellion. I look forward to finding out.

Meldric looks a bit young to be a Thane. I don't know if that is deliberate. Some wrinkles in the brow and around the eyes, and some gray in the beard, would make him look older (if that's what you want).

I am intrigued by the inclusion of Celina. She's going to see the Patrician to get his help finding the "lost" copy of Ars Arbores, but is he just setting her up to disappear into the slave pens of the rebellion?

A side note: the sound track for this game is the best I have seen in a Ren'py game, but even the best gets kind of tired after all the hours the game lasts. Is there any way to add some new, similar tracks to Chapter 2 to add variety?

As another side note, I am attaching the latest version of my JS fan mod to the game. If you haven't played it before, it primarily adds some inner voice to the main character (thoughts and fantasies) in place of some of the third person narration, and it extends the dialogue/descriptions in the H scenes by a bit to suit my tastes. Don't over-write your copy of the real game with this: make a copy of everything and then add this mod to the copy (it isn't consistent with the actual game AAA is distributing).

If you've played the version B of the JS mod, you probably don't need to bother with this. It's mostly just typo corrections and a slightly different take on the Cult scenes. View attachment JS Mod Ch 2 v. C.zip

Jan 21, 2018
  1. No PNG exists for "Saboteur" in any of the image folders. I duplicated and renamed the Sapper png and that worked, so it is just the missing images.
  2. I was able to promote troops immediately, at a cost of 100 silver. WAD?
  3. You can ask Whispers about money in Chapter 1, though it just shows an error. Rollback negates the error.
  4. Enemy unit card isn't always big enough to hold all of the info.
  5. The Player cannot tell what an upgrade does until after selecting it. Is a mouseover possible in ren'py?
  6. Once, the offense didn’t fire, even when it had the points. This was supposed to be a combo:
  7. I can’t see the teams after being formed, as far as I can tell. That makes it kind of a crapshoot when selecting teams to fight the Magistras, since the magic seems more important than the unit stats in those battles. I had to disband and just create one “optimal” team, which may be the best strategy anyway.
  8. Had the “fail to fire” skill result again. Again, it was the beastmaster unit.
  9. Trapper shoots serrated arrows, not entangling ropes, when the skill is triggered on offense.
  10. After the Countess is captured, the ritual screen picture is still the one showing her, even after all of the other prisoners have been processed (should be empty alter, I believe).
  11. The command “hide screen resoBar” seems to be needed at the start of scene “ch2_gather_wine” in order for the image of the gathering to show up. Same for scene “ch2_gather_book”
  12. You have the team “burn down a vineyard.” Vineyards are rows of grape vines. Hard to start on fire, and then would take years or decades to restore. Burning down the winery (the building where the wine is created and stored) fits the mission objective better.
1.) fixed
2.) That is intended if you hire a more expensive merc who is already the highest rank
3.) was commented out and should not have happened. Deleted the code to be sure.
4.) will fix in the future
5.) I have a mouse over in certain areas of the game, but will need to implement that here in the future
6.) That is not a bug. You were slightly below the threshold for triggering, then the defensive evasion skill gave you offense points. The skill will trigger next turn.
7.) Added the names to the choose merc menu
8.) See 6. Same merc in defense.
9.) fixed.
10.) That is not the countess. Different figure with different body, skin and hair. You get this background by choosing Ugnor as your advisor. If you choose Mara or Whispers a slave girl will appear in their background.
11.) fixed
12.) fixed

Regarding the other quality of life suggestions I will try to get some into chapter 3. I think I will adapt the music a bit to fit the theme of chapter 3, but I will keep using the music from chapter 1 for chapter 2.

Anyway I am currently uploading the bugfixed version and will update the OP when done.

Reactions: B4MC and Joe Steel

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ARobinsFlight-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: IndigoHawk
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes