Theorize

Sep 14, 2020
it obviously wants me to use the small shovel to dig the soft soil, but how do I actually do that?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Her eyes are the clue. You pour liquids till she makes big eyes...remember how much you need, clear, try other liquid repeat till you know all proportions.
Sadly even trying that and watching when her eyes get big I still get the wrong color I have failed message. The most frustrating part is getting kicked out of the mixing minigame at that point.

Appreciate the insight about her eyes though, that was helpful to notice.

Sent Ernit

Mar 22, 2022
FOR WALL EVENT. You just have to click at the right spot while spade is selected. It's bit confusing, but doable.

Mars_K

Jan 29, 2024
im stuck at the room with the boxes and the green text board. what do i do? ive clicked all around but havent gotten anything

poosic

Sep 9, 2019
Sadly even trying that and watching when her eyes get big I still get the wrong color I have failed message. The most frustrating part is getting kicked out of the mixing minigame at that point.

Appreciate the insight about her eyes though, that was helpful to notice.
Okay, if you need help with this minigame, then pour 4 separation of red liquid. Then you need pour 2 blue liquid, 1 yellow and 3 white.

Mars_K

Jan 29, 2024
Doesn't work for me :(
it didnt work for me either! I've tried clicking and dragging, as well as clicking the spade then the upper right wall where it says something might be buried, but nothing happens

Mars_K

Jan 29, 2024
Update: I found the metal box thing that needs a screwdriver or something, but i can't seem to dig up anything else? is the hitbox for digging just super tiny?

The game would be fun if the challenge and poor translations didnt get in the way like this

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes