jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Literally the first line of the game is untranslated, and so far it's been basically 50/50. I know that 50% translated is better than no translation at all, and I don't know what exactly one does to MTL a game, but I'm sure we can get a better translation, right?

Edit: wait nvm. You just have to wait a second and it'll auto-translate. I didn't know that was a think these games could do.
Mind helping me out for a second? I have no idea how u manage to get anything to translate to begin with, what tool do I use for it? or did I miss something in settings?

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Well I just confirmed to myself that Googles current image translator is better than the translation in the game, take a look.

Google
View attachment 3654047

In-game
View attachment 3654050

Google image translation is free, fast and very accurate.

View attachment 3654080 translates to View attachment 3654081 via google
View attachment 3654082 and this abomination is that's in-game. Don't use the first lazy bulk auto translators you find, because this is what readers have to see.

Also very annoying that you have to wait a sec for it to translate. At this point I'm not sure I even want to read anything, just follow the walkthrough, click around and see what happens. This translation isn't worth my time. Low 10% translation effort. The moment something has translated, I may not be able to read the original anymore, therefore I am also unable to properly translate something. This is disastrous
Is there an app for translation, or do I just copy paste every text into translator?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Is there an app for translation, or do I just copy paste every text into translator?
Well the original text appears then is translated mere seconds after and you can't see the original text anymore. So you would have to be fast if you want to manually copy paste everything into google. It's a weird as hell way they have translated the game. Not entirely sure what you were asking exactly but the answer should be in there.

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Well the original text appears then is translated mere seconds after and you can't see the original text anymore. So you would have to be fast if you want to manually copy paste everything into google. It's a weird as hell way they have translated the game. Not entirely sure what you were asking exactly but the answer should be in there.
been looking at the text for a while and it didn't translate yet so I figured there is probably another app that im missing like emulator but for translation

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Mind helping me out for a second? I have no idea how u manage to get anything to translate to begin with, what tool do I use for it? or did I miss something in settings?
I didn't have to download anything extra, or change any sort of setting, but I might have something I downloaded for a previous game. I don't think there is anything though. I would recommend closing and reopening the game a few times, then if that doesn't work, redownload the game and check the install instructions again, and if all else fails, try restarting your computer.

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
I didn't have to download anything extra, or change any sort of setting, but I might have something I downloaded for a previous game. I don't think there is anything though. I would recommend closing and reopening the game a few times, then if that doesn't work, redownload the game and check the install instructions again, and if all else fails, try restarting your computer.
Tried some things, but it didn't worked sadly, no idea how to fix it, gona try again tomorow ig

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
You mind sending me your files if u still have them? Like the entire game, maybe that will work

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
@jezko2
If you downloaded from here you have all you need. For Autotranslator bundled with game internet access is needed. If you don't have internet = no translation

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
@jezko2
If you downloaded from here you have all you need. For Autotranslator bundled with game internet access is needed. If you don't have internet = no translation
I do have an internet connection, tried to redownload it a few times, restart my pc, while im writing this text I opened the game just in case but its still in japanese and isn't translating, but thanks for the tip :D
Edit: was looking through files and I did find a text file with all the transations + auto Translate config,but thats about it I didn't understand anything

Last edited:

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
@jezko2
Maybe UAC Settings? Try run game as Admin. Screenshots of folder contents?
So aperently moving the game folder into my desktop fixed it, no idea why cuz I dont have any other disks so both of those locations are in C: disk, but whatever, thanks for your help

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So aperently moving the game folder into my desktop fixed it, no idea why cuz I dont have any other disks so both of those locations are in C: disk, but whatever, thanks for your help
Length of the directory structure maybe, windows 10 and 11 are supposed to have fixed the issue with that sort of thing, but it seems hit and miss to be honest.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes