Mars_K

Jan 29, 2024
Same. The light turned on after a quick H event, and I was able to use the green spade on the ground in front of her, dug a hole and turned up batteries. Threw them in the lamp in the top left, then used the spade on the right for a screwdriver, and a box on the ground a little past the batteries. Screwdriver opened the box for a coil of wire. Used the spade on the left side to find a rod, combined rod with spade + coil of wire for long spade. Long spade opened bottom left, Green Card, but I can't collect it.

Edit: Spade to top right for a yellow thing, that'll collect the card
Update: I found the metal box thing that needs a screwdriver or something, but i can't seem to dig up anything else? is the hitbox for digging just super tiny?

The game would be fun if the challenge and poor translations didnt get in the way like this
Update: the hitboxes are agonizingly small, it took so much annoying clicking around to get that done!

Mars_K

Jan 29, 2024
Where do we use the crowbar? I dont see any "suspicious spots" near the green sign

Im also struggling to figure out how to activate the machine in the green sign room

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Fuckin found it, for the crowbar click underneath the green board. There's very slightly different colored floor there.

Reactions: Mitsuna

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Thank you for another hentai side-scroller. I am always looking out for this genre in H-games

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do you activate the machine in the room with the potion mixing intruction
You need to find a rotor. It's in the same room, and requires you to find a "bar" (a crowbar, perhaps?) to lift a piece of the floor under the potion mixing instruction.

Where did you get a crowbar?
In one of the boxes. I had a hard time finding it too, but it wasn't too far from the place where it's used.

WHERE IS THE SECRET WALL BY THE GREEN BOARD?
It's secret floor. A slightly stained portion of floor right underneath the green board. You'll know it because she reacts when you click on it.

How do i light up the dark room?
Use a lever. Find a lever in a box. Then go back to the dark room, and click on the strange thing on the wall to the left.

Reactions: ArhraCole

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
my scaling for the game is completely fucked I can't even do puzzles properly
Yeah, I never saw the supposedly existing pink progress bar.
And the stuck-in-wall puzzle was weird for me too - the lamp on the left was never hidden from me, because darkness ended in the wrong place.
Is this due to the fact that I gave incorrect answers during the scenes? Can anyone suggest the correct ones? And where are they located?
The answers don't seem to matter. At least, on the second machine that asks questions - I still got 100%.
Make sure you indulge in all of the machines instead.

So uh, that's basically a death sentence for guys who get stuck in a room, right?
The whole room seems to be built for this one girl specifically. And they've been stalking her long enough to know how she masturbates, and what are her three sizes.
Sigh, there are better ways to express your love for a girl, you know.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Nooooo.. not the S-tag
The game allows you to skip any scene, but there are too many scenes with that. As another person has said in the comments, it's not too bad, as what comes out is some weird paint instead of shit, but still unpleasant.

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Alright, Full walkthrough time.
Considering the hint tab had failed as it has led you back here, I will go over them in that order. (Spelling is based on the MTL auto translation provided)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome. I was stuck at 90% because I couldn't figure how to use the machine in that dark room. I saw the floor but didn't have the crowbar.

Actually this game is pretty good, besides the hidden item hunt. Most of the puzzles made sense, except that you had to click the boxes at shelfs at random. H-scenes have decent ideas as well, but the animation quality is pretty meh. Also unskippable scat and futa scenes are not really my jam.

Reactions: flannan
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes