• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py A Ross Story: James [v0.5 Part 2.1] [King User]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't if you're aware but the changes you've made prevent a new play of going further than the first day. Even skipping time to change the day only make the visit of Brent's home available.

So using an old save, I was able to see new events but I'm not sure I saw everything new that could be seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hey, thanks, So yeah i wasn't aware of the new game issue, i'm fixing it and preparing an update (0.3.2.1).

-The hottub was just "testing codes" that I forgot to remove before making the build.

- I moved some locations into the town itself to not overload the map as i've a lot more location planned, but because of bugs it will be available in the patch i'm currently making.

- Brent house still on map but may not be visible at night (In night place some place disappear/appear on the map I made it that way to avoid overloading the map but other place you can't visit in another way stay on map all time even when they only say "I can't go now for the moment" it's for some night future events.
About the scene as I want them to be animated it's like this for the moment, until I add more inside.

-Some actions require James to be "lewdier" as at the beginning of the game he's more or less "clean" just some dirty thoughts ;) .

For the others issues i'm fixing them and will release an update soon. It's should be available next week.

Reactions: Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ARossStoryJames-0.3.2.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
It's a great and very interesting game. The story is exciting and the graphics are great. The only thing that bothers me a little, the sex scenes are way too short ;-)

Reactions: King User

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
It's a great and very interesting game. The story is exciting and the graphics are great. The only thing that bothers me a little, the sex scenes are way too short ;-)
Thanks ;) and yes I plan to make them longer, for the moment they are short due to my current computer which is terribly slow to render :confused:.

Wes.Stories

Jul 30, 2023
Hey, I'm kinda stuck but I don't know if it's because I got till the end of the "secondary content" or if I'm missing something. But with MrGoohan twins aren't home, I have unlocked the library and also talked with the teacher in Rua Paloma (also, the scene was all black and there was some dialogue, I unlocked the toilet after) but I can't find a way to progress anywhere. I also found a unnamed student that probably has something to do with it and someone that speaks the local language (I also can't progress the language the game keeps giving the only two options. Do I need to do something else or is this all for them till now? (I also couldn't find the password for the computer even when I gave him the code the first time they met)

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hey, I'm kinda stuck but I don't know if it's because I got till the end of the "secondary content" or if I'm missing something. But with MrGoohan twins aren't home, I have unlocked the library and also talked with the teacher in Rua Paloma (also, the scene was all black and there was some dialogue, I unlocked the toilet after) but I can't find a way to progress anywhere. I also found a unnamed student that probably has something to do with it and someone that speaks the local language (I also can't progress the language the game keeps giving the only two options. Do I need to do something else or is this all for them till now? (I also couldn't find the password for the computer even when I gave him the code the first time they met)
Hello, yes you reached the end of the available content for now, all others scenes are totally unlinked except with the teacher that lead to an additional one, for the others characters they still work in progress. For the computer the password is another one also on patreon, it allow to jump a part of the relation with Mister Hall, but if you did it already, the game will just bypass the code when you will open the computer again.

I'm also currently working on a todo list in game to keep a track of what to do next and simplify the sides stories as they can keep going at differents locations.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Good update, though I don't know if I saw everything, particularly since there's a bug preventing Adolphus storyline from starting on a new game (he always asks the code after the first time explaining how it works).

And thanks for solving some issues I brought back.

1694398386393.png
Here, it's James who speaks, not his father.

Missing images :
If we have the event to bother Brent (cf screenshot) :
1694371539597.png

When meeting mister Hall while visiting Rua Paloma (cf screenshot) :
1694395085376.png

When hacking for mister Hall pictures (cf screenshot) :
1694397236021.png
By the way, doing that unlocks the strip club but mister Hall's visit at McGoohan's house do the same result.

Good continuation.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hello.

Good update, though I don't know if I saw everything, particularly since there's a bug preventing Adolphus storyline from starting on a new game (he always asks the code after the first time explaining how it works).

And thanks for solving some issues I brought back.

Good continuation.
Hello thanks for your report, The toilet near Brent's are empty for now, they will be used in feature after a certain event, some part of the game still a WIP so some character like Hughes are more in game to trigger some events , but they all have a storyline, even the smaller characters,it will be added in future.

- The twin story is linked for now, but I plan to make some differences in game to follow only one of them.

- I'm fixing theses bugs and images lacking.

- The beach still closed for now it was really an exceptional visit

Thank you very much for all. I'm fixing it and it will be available in next patch ;)

Reactions: Kallumin and Oliz82
May 21, 2023
How did You unlocked the ruana path? When I go there, I have no options to choose.

Wes.Stories

Jul 30, 2023
Rua Paloma? I made the MC cheat, so he would go further and go to Brent's house. If you're not doing his route I don't think you have reasons to visit there in this version since the club needs to be updated.

May 21, 2023
Rua Paloma? I made the MC cheat, so he would go further and go to Brent's house. If you're not doing his route I don't think you have reasons to visit there in this version since the club needs to be updated.
Also I don't know how to unlock MathTeacher side story. Could You help me?

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Also I don't know how to unlock MathTeacher side story. Could You help me?
Math teacher side story start at school canteen you have to meet him if you unlocked the McGoohan you will get additional situation with him but his path still a work in progress as he have different behavior and scene if you have the mcGoohan or not.
"La Rua" is unlocked after day one scene then you have little activity to do, but like Wes.Stories said outside of Brent the others scenes don't go far in this version except if you manually improve relation with mister hall in which case you will see him there sometimes.

May 21, 2023
Math teacher side story start at school canteen you have to meet him if you unlocked the McGoohan you will get additional situation with him but his path still a work in progress as he have different behavior and scene if you have the mcGoohan or not.
"La Rua" is unlocked after day one scene then you have little activity to do, but like Wes.Stories said outside of Brent the others scenes don't go far in this version except if you manually improve relation with mister hall in which case you will see him there sometimes.
Who or what is McGoohan? I apologise if I'm asking too many questions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote