Ren'Py A Second Chance [v0.1.2 Alpha] [Mr.Aurora]

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
For those who say there is too many with this title "A Second Chance" i don't think so. There are a few with Second Chance as part of the title but these are what i find with the title Second Chance. so the Title is not a problem

Reactions: Ninj77

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hell no.. omg .. noooo .... no bro-mance stuff .... please

looks good so far but ....
heck , this bro-mance sh.. makes me puke and quit
really ? - 2 sentences spoken and " we gonna be good friends" .....
i wait for the next update and hope this guy just vanish....

oh and please add a quick menu (yk - back , history , quick save etc )

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Overview reminds me of a JPNVN called Kurukuru Fanatic, will your Yandere Companions and their Cutting Objects be the cause of your demise here as well? Looks nice, will give it a try.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Second Chance [0.1.2 Alpha] [Mr.Aurora] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,40 GB / 146 MB - ASecondChance-0.1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 111 MB - ASecondChance-0.1.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I had forgotten this game (even though it hasn't been that long) until I saw it in my game folder and checked for an update. When I opened the game I remembered it and remembered being not real impressed, except the girls were cute. This update has changed that some. The girls are still cute, I'm glad Mr. Aurora has given us some normal college girls and not the usual fare of cartoon balloon titted, Kardashian-hippo assed, hooker-makeup wearing girls that so many games seem to use. The other thing is that the game now has opened up the plot and more background to the story. Magic college stories and time loop stories both are dangerous paths to tread as they are heavy with tired tropes and pitfalls (we've already got the F95 favorite "dead dad" and the "Yer a Wizard Harry" things going)...but done right can be quite good. I'm hoping this is going to be one of the ones that's done well ;)

I hope MrAurora doesn't rush updates to keep people from howling, but takes the time to make the updates to the quality he wants and keeps the story strong (y)
I've got more faith in this title after this update and hope it continues. Definitely going to pay more attention to watching for the updates :D

Just my take on it.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and Jimbog

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So far it isn't bad. The are a few spelling/grammar errors. Gives me Lust Academy vibes. As usual, for some reason, all girls seem to fall in love with the MC as soon as they meet... love at first sight sort of thing and they start being jealous and trying to get close right away. We have to decide if we give them love, lust points or whatever or a +intel tradeoff without knowing anything about the girls. What's the +Intel for? I think we as players are also supposed to fall in love at first sight with All the girls and the Harem tag will appear magically at a latter update. Since there's no sex yet, dev came up with the usual dream type of lewd scene with Athena to silence that part of the crowd. All pretty cliche if you ask me.
It's not that I'm criticizing, after all this is normal in these VNs, but for some reason I always expect more. I hope I'm wrong. We will see.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra and Moisan4

Wyrde1

Dec 27, 2019
I was wondering if you would like some (free) help with the english in your script?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any update neews or is this one abandoned..??
Apparently, this is getting reworked and renamed Bancroft Academy? There is a Christmas special out for it, but I don't recognize any of the characters, except possibly the blue haired girl, so maybe that's just another game entirely? :unsure:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Overview:
You are a normal 19 year old guy just living his best life.
But all a sudden, everything just flipped right upside down. You died. But how?
And why am I in college? Who did this to me? and what's going on at this college?
You need to find out how you died to prevent yourself from dying but who will help you?
Are the people you meet trustworthy, What's going on behind the scenes at this so called College...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: Mr.Aurora - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Alpha - Xmas Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Are Thread Updated and Release Date posted with the wrong year?