EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
It tells the story of a simple household consisting of a mother, Irene, and the main character (Sam, changeable). They live a rather ordinary life but even the most ordinary life can be completely turned upside down because of one sequence of events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: AnonDux
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 (Prologue)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

alphab1-20.jpg betaa1-11.jpg dream1-9.jpg train1-13.jpg shawnima1-9.jpg dream1-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Good luck DEV with the game. Route C was very interesting for me. Let's see if the game comes to the 3rd update, then I think it's worth a look.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
What's the different in Route A - Hell/Abuse and Route B - Submission? Is this harder/softer of one femdom route?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The route D is most interesting to me. Route A only if I can fight back. Submission isn't my thing. And only thing that I hate more than corruption/blackmail is sandbox... I hope developer don't use sandbox in the future.
4 routes does, like somebody already said, seems very optimistic. The only question is how fast dev can update. One more thing, ditch Patreon, they are currently on a crusade against incest games and kick them out of Patreon (don't try to mask it with common landlady, tenant crap and patch, they aren't stupid)...

But game does look good, Irene is good looking MILF... Only thing is MC's dick... He will not impress anybody with his pickle...

I can come harsh for somebody, but what I write is my opinion, only mine. I don't hate anybody if he has another opinion or we doesn't share a fetish.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
oh damn it took me a while to see that they are the same "couple" on the picture. i thought its husband wife getting corrupted simultaneously lol

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes