Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
no disrespect to the developer, but this 3d art style + asian characters looks bad. Applicable for other developers games as well. If dev watching this either make it like "Being A Dik", "Milfy City" style 3D skin or convert it to 2dcg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
so for what i understand, is 4 routes non avoidable ntr?
How you figured that?
I can only really see one route that has NTR for sure, the others have not been specified yet?
Route C where she blames herself doesn't sound like an NTR route does it? Care to explain/share how you came to that conclusion?

Reactions: Fapmaister
Apr 14, 2021
How you figured that?
I can only really see one route that has NTR for sure, the others have not been specified yet?
Route C where she blames herself doesn't sound like an NTR route does it? Care to explain/share how you came to that conclusion?
Think that's because the dev specified that the love route was like "classic NTR" which could infer the the other routes will also be ntr but of a less classical nature to the genre

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
How you figured that?
I'd like to give it a shot with my thought on this.
Before you ask, no i don't think every route 100% will have NTR and maybe you're right and the other routes are without NTR. I'll do just a lot of thinking around the corners now, as some people might say.
  • Route A - Hell/Abuse: Irene absolutely hates Sam with all her guts and swore that she will make his life a living hell. There might be a chance for him to fight back in this route.
This could imply that she'll fuck with other men just to make him suffer. Maybe with the potencial for MC to flip the cards at some point for some sweet revenge, like kinda late into this route showing her that MC is happy with other women and robbing her of the nice satisfaction/feeling of having the upper hand over MC. Maybe even with a late branching into either a netori kinda plot with maledom potencial or a possible rejection route for Irene to make her suffer even more :unsure: Honestly, that... sounds kinda nice i think. Could get good maybe ngl.
  • Route B - Submission: Sam realize just how fucked up the thing he did was that he completely surrenders to Irene, Irene on the other hand is entirely willing to give him the proper punishment (and more).
To be direct, it sounds like the usual "whimp" MC story. Irene fucks another Bull to punish MC while he can't get his balls straight to do anything.
  • Route C - Corruption: Irene blames herself for what happened, and in that moment of weakness Sam took advantage, his goal is to manipulate her into the woman from his fucked up fantasies.
Seems like MC will use the leverage over Irene to fullfill his "fucked up fantasies" of seeing Irene fucked by someone else. So a Netorase kind of plot.
  • Route D - 'Love': They both blame each other, trying their best to gather everything back to normal, along the way something akin to love starts to blossom... before someone else decided to put his hand on it. I consider it the Classic NTR route.
Route D is self explanatory i'd say. I always find it funny if devs put Love or "love" in their NTR route somehow, views may differ on that i know. To everyone their own.

Yeah that are my thoughts on this. I'll keep my eye on this until i know more about how this will go in the end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MAD6999

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.
[v0.01]

Reactions: Diegoz

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ASequenceOfEvents-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so, either dominate the mother, or get dominated by her and also NTRed by her?
did i get that right?

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
geez the hell/abuse is awesome. Both are insane! As for the previous comment, there are 4 routes in this version, but you don't see much of any of them.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I'd like to give it a shot with my thought on this.
Before you ask, no i don't think every route 100% will have NTR and maybe you're right and the other routes are without NTR. I'll do just a lot of thinking around the corners now, as some people might say.
  • Route A - Hell/Abuse: Irene absolutely hates Sam with all her guts and swore that she will make his life a living hell. There might be a chance for him to fight back in this route.
This could imply that she'll fuck with other men just to make him suffer. Maybe with the potencial for MC to flip the cards at some point for some sweet revenge, like kinda late into this route showing her that MC is happy with other women and robbing her of the nice satisfaction/feeling of having the upper hand over MC. Maybe even with a late branching into either a netori kinda plot with maledom potencial or a possible rejection route for Irene to make her suffer even more :unsure: Honestly, that... sounds kinda nice i think. Could get good maybe ngl.
  • Route B - Submission: Sam realize just how fucked up the thing he did was that he completely surrenders to Irene, Irene on the other hand is entirely willing to give him the proper punishment (and more).
To be direct, it sounds like the usual "whimp" MC story. Irene fucks another Bull to punish MC while he can't get his balls straight to do anything.
  • Route C - Corruption: Irene blames herself for what happened, and in that moment of weakness Sam took advantage, his goal is to manipulate her into the woman from his fucked up fantasies.
Seems like MC will use the leverage over Irene to fullfill his "fucked up fantasies" of seeing Irene fucked by someone else. So a Netorase kind of plot.
  • Route D - 'Love': They both blame each other, trying their best to gather everything back to normal, along the way something akin to love starts to blossom... before someone else decided to put his hand on it. I consider it the Classic NTR route.
Route D is self explanatory i'd say. I always find it funny if devs put Love or "love" in their NTR route somehow, views may differ on that i know. To everyone their own.

Yeah that are my thoughts on this. I'll keep my eye on this until i know more about how this will go in the end.
so all routes are NTR?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes