VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello~ how is the game coming? Not bug but I'm curious:)
Hello, friends! How's life?

I've been pretty busy lately, so work on ASOFE has been reeeally slow... It's coming together, but not in an optimal pace. I'm hoping to find time for it as soon as possible, but until then - you'll just have to wait...

Meanwhile, I've been tinkering with some animations and stuff in HS. Mainly just goofing off with different characters. Here are some samples for your amusement:

showahh.gif
Nothing like a cool shower listening to your favorite tunes!

dirtyharold.gif
Dirty Harold and his daughter-in-law

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
When you've been caught peeping in the girls locker room....

harooold.gif
Harold helping his daughter-in-law finding her husbands leftovers

harooold2.gif
Harold giving a helping hand

hulahoop.gif
Hula-big-titty-hoop

1.gif
Harold with his god damned hands....

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
Eat iiit, eat iiit

3.gif
Elvis the Pelvis!

Basically, I've been playing a bit with gimmicks in HS. With these gimmicks, I can make literally any animation I want - and I certainly want to implement something cool and fresh to ASOFE. I'll let you know as soon as there is progress to report, and I hope that you're doing well. See ya soon!

Regards, Agnaricson :)

2.gif

Last edited:

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018

I've been pretty busy lately, so work on ASOFE has been reeeally slow... It's coming together, but not in an optimal pace. I'm hoping to find time for it as soon as possible, but until then - you'll just have to wait...

Meanwhile, I've been tinkering with some animations and stuff in HS. Mainly just goofing off with different characters. Here are some samples for your amusement:

View attachment 523710

View attachment 523711

View attachment 523713

View attachment 523714

View attachment 523715

View attachment 523716
Hula-big-titty-hoop

View attachment 523723

View attachment 523740
Eat iiit, eat iiit

View attachment 523725
Elvis the Pelvis!

Basically, I've been playing a bit with gimmicks in HS. With these gimmicks, I can make literally any animation I want - and I certainly want to implement something cool and fresh to ASOFE. I'll let you know as soon as there is progress to report, and I hope that you're doing well. See ya soon!

View attachment 523724
DAMN MAN!! This looks great!! Hope your able to make even great stuff now!!
I love that you create such curvy women! I can't ask for more! But a cool addition would see some breast expansion! Either way, keep up the great work and stay healthy man!

Reactions: patrickB and Leaf94

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

View attachment 523710

View attachment 523711

View attachment 523713

View attachment 523714

View attachment 523715

View attachment 523716
Hula-big-titty-hoop

View attachment 523723

View attachment 523740
Eat iiit, eat iiit

View attachment 523725
Elvis the Pelvis!

View attachment 523724
omg! im so happy to see you back bro, i legit thought it would have been at least 3 more months before we heard anything, this made my day!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So I wanted to share something with you guys - something I've used as a form of experimentation on different animations and such in Honey Select lately, and as a form of learning different things in Ren'Py (choices, branches and stuff)...

Here goes...

This is my little homage to the classic Meet And Fuck-games, and an interpretation of their game called "Magic Book".

The Magic Book.gif

You control Sherman Goofy, a college nerd who gets bullied around by the quarterback Jeff, accompanied by Jeff's busty, blonde girlfriend Kimberly Dixon.

Things happen, and Sherman and Kimberly find this Magic Book filled with tons of different spells. The spells turn them into everything you can imagine: some spells give new costumes, some give them disproportionate members and body parts, some turn them into family members or even Hide The Pain Harold®. What makes this game interesting is the fact that there are NO still images (apart from the main menu). Everything is animated.

It's a short little game I've been working on the last few weeks in my spare time (still no progress on ASOFE). It's almost finished, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any wishes with regards to what certain spells can accomplish?

Hope you're doing well!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So I wanted to share something with you guys - something I've used as a form of experimentation on different animations and such in Honey Select lately, and as a form of learning different things in Ren'Py (choices, branches and stuff)...

Here goes...

This is my little homage to the classic Meet And Fuck-games, and an interpretation of their game called "Magic Book".

View attachment 557945

What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any wishes with regards to what certain spells can accomplish?

Hope you're doing well!
YES,YEs,Yes , that's awesome !
If you can add some good lewd sounds to go with the scenes, that would really 'finalize' the concept imo.
Excellent choice, and nice seeing you busy improving your skills !

Grtz

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

Here goes...

View attachment 557945

You control Sherman Goofy, a college nerd who gets bullied around by the quarterback Jeff, accompanied by Jeff's busty, blonde girlfriend Kimberly Dixon.

Things happen, and Sherman and Kimberly find this Magic Book filled with tons of different spells. The spells turn them into everything you can imagine: some spells give new costumes, some give them disproportionate members and body parts, some turn them into family members or even Hide The Pain Harold®. What makes this game interesting is the fact that there are NO still images (apart from the main menu). Everything is animated.

It's a short little game I've been working on the last few weeks in my spare time (still no progress on ASOFE). It's almost finished, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Hope you're doing well!
spells with the grandma from ASOFE! woo! lol that would be awesome, and i loved the original, ive played it, I was like wow thats going to be tough for him to make characters like the little mermaid etc, but im sure you will put your own spin to things, looking forward to it!

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018

Here goes...

View attachment 557945

Hope you're doing well!
Sounds very nice, just as long there isn't any cucking done to MC

Reactions: Agnaricson

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
spells with the grandma from ASOFE! woo! lol that would be awesome, and i loved the original, ive played it, I was like wow thats going to be tough for him to make characters like the little mermaid etc, but im sure you will put your own spin to things, looking forward to it!
Yeah, some of the parts is made up from my own personal preferences. So it's sorta "vanilla" in that sense... No monsters or anything, even though I could potentially expand the story and spells down the road.

MBHS.gif

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes