VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TnMtnWolf

Jun 25, 2019
after i have fucked the aunt and talking to girlfriend and she tells me about her mom being in town. the screen goes blank and quit working. i have tried redownloading it and same thing happens when i get to that point.. is there any thing to do to fix this so i can continue the game ASeriesOfFortunateEvents v0.8

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That is a decent game. However, as you can see many people here would love to get an update to ASOFE. Any idea if you will continue this game or should we consider it among the other great abandoned games?
Hello! I have definitely not abandoned my little project, but since I have other priorities going on at the moment, this will have to wait!

Parts of the reason I made this was because I wanted to test how talented I am in making stories, and to do that, I sometimes need to get in the "zone". Scenes have to do something for me as a writer as well, and right now, A Series Of Fortunate Events is not getting me in said zone.

I actually never had a full story planned for this game, it was supposed to be like a collection of mini-scenarios (the scene in the bathroom with mommy being one of them), but then it escalated and now I'm suddenly "forced" to make a conclusion to this tale.

Nevertheless, I made The Magic Book because I wanted to try something different both scenario-wise as well as upping my skills with Renpy. I am now confident that when I return to ASOFE, it will be with the same passion I had when I first started.

Also, I never did this for the money. If I had done that, you can be damned sure this game would be getting lots of love and attention. Because of this, I am working on it on and off, trying new stuff for a while, leaving it, and then repeating the process. When I feel like continuing, you guys here on F95zone will be the first to know!

What I will do, is leave you with some thoughts and pointers I have planned for the finale:

* The version will have a "sandbox" feel to it, letting the player have options as to who they wish to pursue

* Animations galore, camera angles and options with regards to where to shoot your splooge.

* A big choice that determines the outcome

* Hidden ending

There. I will let you know as soon as there is progress! Meanwhile, what do you like about the game? What does this game "do" for you? I would love to know :)

Till next time!
Agnaricson

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hello! I have definitely not abandoned my little project, but since I have other priorities going on at the moment, this will have to wait!

Parts of the reason I made this was because I wanted to test how talented I am in making stories, and to do that, I sometimes need to get in the "zone". Scenes have to do something for me as a writer as well, and right now, A Series Of Fortunate Events is not getting me in said zone.

I actually never had a full story planned for this game, it was supposed to be like a collection of mini-scenarios (the scene in the bathroom with mommy being one of them), but then it escalated and now I'm suddenly "forced" to make a conclusion to this tale.

Nevertheless, I made The Magic Book because I wanted to try something different both scenario-wise as well as upping my skills with Renpy. I am now confident that when I return to ASOFE, it will be with the same passion I had when I first started.

Also, I never did this for the money. If I had done that, you can be damned sure this game would be getting lots of love and attention. Because of this, I am working on it on and off, trying new stuff for a while, leaving it, and then repeating the process. When I feel like continuing, you guys here on F95zone will be the first to know!

What I will do, is leave you with some thoughts and pointers I have planned for the finale:

* The version will have a "sandbox" feel to it, letting the player have options as to who they wish to pursue

* Animations galore, camera angles and options with regards to where to shoot your splooge.

* Hidden ending

There. I will let you know as soon as there is progress! Meanwhile, what do you like about the game? What does this game "do" for you? I would love to know :)

Till next time!
Agnaricson
This game is a lot of fun! Started of a bit out of nowhere and has actually grown on me :).
I would like to see all of this come into a nice little bow of a story, now that gma is back in the story and ready to have our hero have some more sploosh on her too, I can't wait to see how this family holds up (together with the cop naturally).

Reactions: mcclem5257

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018

* Hidden ending

Till next time!
Agnaricson

Your animation story tellings are just awesome, and will love to see more meet and fuck games remake like the magic book really loved it..

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019

* Hidden ending

Till next time!
Agnaricson

Hey! Actually the lack of a real plot is quite undeniable, but I do love the game for the "situations" it creates. The structure of every single "scenario" is fun and "enjoyable". Personally I'm into thick-milf and family things...so I really appreciated many characters as well.
All the points you mentioned here are good...I am quite curious to see where this is going...btw I played this game some months ago, so maybe I'll have another go to see if I am missing something. If you want more feedbacks, just ask...
I hope you keep up the good work and see you soon!!

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019

* Hidden ending

Till next time!
Agnaricson
Agnaricson,
Thank you for replying to my post in such an in depth way! It has given hope to a lot of your fans including myself. The idea of a sandbox is scary, but if it means I can revisit characters for another romp (especially GILFY grammie)and it helps develop your skills I am all for it. I wish you all of the best on this game and all of your future endeavors. Stay safe and healthy my friend!!!!! P.S. If anyone knows how to make a FanSig with grammie please let me know! LOL

Reactions: thezakman

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just quickly two of the things I love about this game are the excellent animations and our wonderful GILF! There are few games that have a grandma who is a love interest and that is a big plus here. Love the quirky story and huge boobs as well LOL

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes