VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Really Great ! .... like the others said ... if this is your first ... you got a knack for it !

Also it seems like out of the devs out there ... you are the closest to hitting my preferences !

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Glorious update @Agnaricson. You really hit gilf fetish with this one. Grandma's hot as hell. Gorgeous with those humongous tits just like i imagined. Armpit hair was a nice touch. Overall, I'd say you're aged her pretty well considering engine. And the scene was simply hilarious. Ending just killed me. x'D Comments from Clara definitely adds to spice. I really liked crazy sis too. Her scene was damn exciting. Looking forward to the next one.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Glorious update @Agnaricson. You really hit gilf fetish with this one. Grandma's hot as hell. Gorgeous with those humongous tits just like i imagined. Armpit hair was a nice touch. Overall, I'd say you're aged her pretty well considering engine. And the scene was simply hilarious. Ending just killed me. x'D Comments from Clara definitely adds to spice. I really liked crazy sis too. Her scene was damn exciting. Looking forward to the next one.
Glad you liked it! I had so much fun with that scene xD

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Glad you liked it! I had so much fun with that scene XD
I don't think i've ever seen this before in a game. Not to mention there's like less than 10 grandmas in them. Yours is my favourite now. Already excited about meeting mother-in-law or ex. More of this craziness please. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Agnaricson

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't think i've ever seen this before in a game. Not to mention there's like less than 10 grandmas in them. Yours is my favourite now. Already excited about meeting mother-in-law or ex. More of this craziness please. :eek:penedeyewink:
I'm currently working on implementing the next (and final) character of the game, and I've got something good cooking for her as well ;)

If you have any suggestions or ideas for future content, don't be afraid to share it! I'm glad for any kind of feedback or suggestions you might have!

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I like the game realy much, i dont know what i do first laughing about it (in a good one) or faping :)
The dialogue are funny.

Reactions: Agnaricson

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
If you have any suggestions or ideas for future content, don't be afraid to share it! I'm glad for any kind of feedback or suggestions you might have!
My most obvious suggestion is to bring grandma to the house somehow! :closedeyesmile: Also, i'd like to see more of risky sexy situations like the one with sister. I guess mom-in-law or MC's mom can totally fulfill that. And i really like auntie. Ideal redhead. So plump in all the right places. More stuff with her family would be nice.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My most obvious suggestion is to bring grandma to the house somehow! :closedeyesmile: Also, i'd like to see more of risky sexy situations like the one with sister. I guess mom-in-law or MC's mom can totally fulfill that. And i really like auntie. Ideal redhead. So plump in all the right places. More stuff with her family would be nice.
Thanks for the suggestions! Since I sort of "wrote" Grandma to the other side of the country, it's gonna be hard bringing her back to the house... But then again, she is probably my favorite character, so... Hmm, we'll see ;).

Mom-in-law and Mary are gonna give the MC a really hard time in the next update, so if you like risky business - you got it!

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the red-haired lady next door either :).

Thanks again!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I like the gran, but she looks too young for a gran.
I doubt you can make "realistic" granny in Honey Select. Limitations of engine. At least i don't think she would look as good as this one. Not many can do non-asian beautiful women like Agnaricson did to begin with, that's already something big.

Reactions: Vampira

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys! Thought I'd let you know what's up with this little project of mine.

I'm currently having a bit of a summer vacation, so there won't be any new updates for at least a little while. But when I get back home in a couple of weeks, I'm gonna get right back on it.

I also wanted to let you know that there will be two more updates until the game is complete. This visual/kinetic novel/game was never intended to be on par with the big games on this site, and was surely never intended to be the most "realistic" of them either. During the production, I've come to realize that this is the type of experience I've always wanted when browsing the hundreds of games on f95zone. Short, sweet and to the point. Oh, and booooobs.

I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I love making it! And if you want to show your support, send me feedback/suggestions, or leave me a review with tons of stars in it. Or, you know. Don't.

Due to the lack of coding/game developing experience, the game will continue in a linear form - and there won't be that many choices/branches that leads to different outcomes in the upcoming versions. But I do have a question for you. gave me a suggestion of a mini-game that I would love to implement into the story, and I feel it would give the "novel" more of a "game"-aspect to it. Now, I won't spoil what the purpose of this mini-game is, but if there's someone out there who would be willing to lend a hand at creating a "pick up clothes in a room within a certain time limit" mini-game-code in Ren'Py, I would be extremely thankful. Just send me a PM, and we can talk more about it!

Anyways, I hope you're having an awesome summer!

summer.png

"Look who's back!"

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Love the boobs, but I'm not keen on mini-games. A lot just seem to get in the way of the story and feel as if they are added just to make life difficult.

Reactions: blahblah25

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Agnaricson Mini game sounds fun to me. But it's kinda sad that game's gonna be so short. Hopefully you will create more of fun straight to the point games like this. Your models is unique both in faces and bodies and we need more. :winkytongue:

Reactions: patrickB

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys! Thought I'd let you know what's up with this little project of mine.

I'm currently having a bit of a summer vacation, so there won't be any new updates for at least a little while. But when I get back home in a couple of weeks, I'm gonna get right back on it.

I also wanted to let you know that there will be two more updates until the game is complete. This visual/kinetic novel/game was never intended to be on par with the big games on this site, and was surely never intended to be the most "realistic" of them either. During the production, I've come to realize that this is the type of experience I've always wanted when browsing the hundreds of games on f95zone. Short, sweet and to the point. Oh, and booooobs.

I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I love making it! And if you want to show your support, send me feedback/suggestions, or leave me a review with tons of stars in it. Or, you know. Don't.

Due to the lack of coding/game developing experience, the game will continue in a linear form - and there won't be that many choices/branches that leads to different outcomes in the upcoming versions. But I do have a question for you. gave me a suggestion of a mini-game that I would love to implement into the story, and I feel it would give the "novel" more of a "game"-aspect to it. Now, I won't spoil what the purpose of this mini-game is, but if there's someone out there who would be willing to lend a hand at creating a "pick up clothes in a room within a certain time limit" mini-game-code in Ren'Py, I would be extremely thankful. Just send me a PM, and we can talk more about it!

Anyways, I hope you're having an awesome summer!

View attachment 123958

"Look who's back!"
I LOVE YOU MAN! a single tear came down my cheek, keep up your great work, going to leave you a ton of stars don't add a mini game, just keep doing what you're doing, writing great script its funny entertaining, and boooobs! hoping we get to see more of the officer in the coming updates as well as the grandma.

Dec 23, 2017
If I may speak up, the mini-game is a link to help advance the story. It may not even happen. But the idea was just to do something to help build up the suspense for the grand finale. But if a majority of people don't want it, I suggest you just do something simple. And for the record the guy who is working on Prince of Suburbia is a Ren'py guru, so I would be happy to put you in touch with him Agnaricson.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
If I may speak up, the mini-game is a link to help advance the story. It may not even happen. But the idea was just to do something to help build up the suspense for the grand finale. But if a majority of people don't want it, I suggest you just do something simple. And for the record the guy who is working on Prince of Suburbia is a Ren'py guru, so I would be happy to put you in touch with him Agnaricson.
I think some people here is just more than a bit paranoid when it comes to mini games. They don't want to do anything other than clicking stuff. And even then, it should be minimal. That happened after playing some horrible (in terms of difficulty or other) mini games most likely. But sometimes it becomes ridicilous though. For me, mini games in these games were almost always a very fun and welcome addition. If they executed in a good way, even better.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I think some people here is just more than a bit paranoid when it comes to mini games. They don't want to do anything other than clicking stuff. And even then, it should be minimal. That happened after playing some horrible (in terms of difficulty or other) mini games most likely. But sometimes it becomes ridicilous though. For me, mini games in these games were almost always a very fun and welcome addition. If they executed in a good way, even better.
Taffy Tales had some horrible mini games. They rendered the whole game unplayable to me and quite a few others. As the difficulty level got to be too much. They might have been fixed in the meantime, though.

Reactions: Redcloud
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes