VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.6] [Agnaricson] - Original Size: 2.08GB

Download PC Windows (300MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YOU ARE EVERYWHERE DAMN!!!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@Agnaricson are we going to have a next update qwith your game? with Grandma and mother together :p
Is it over? will there be no more updates for this awesome game?
Hey guys! Just wanted to apologize for not releasing a new version any earlier. I've been cramped up at work lately, so I haven't been in the "zone" lately, and I'm really sorry for this!

Next week/weekend is gonna be super-chill, so I'll have plenty of time for the new version then. Until then, hang on! Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for what you want to see in future updates: please share!

Have a great weekend, guys! And thanks for all the support!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys! Just wanted to apologize for not releasing a new version any earlier. I've been cramped up at work lately, so I haven't been in the "zone" lately, and I'm really sorry for this!

Next week/weekend is gonna be super-chill, so I'll have plenty of time for the new version then. Until then, hang on! Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for what you want to see in future updates: please share!

Have a great weekend, guys! And thanks for all the support!
Cop girl shes aroused and want to see Grandma+MC in action. Shes gone but police can retrace her easy so she ask grandma to come in police for interogation and sex scene there with MC+grandma and in the end Grandma+mc+cop girl.

and something with Mom and the girlfriends.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys! Thought I'd tell you a bit about where the project is headed. I'm currently experimenting a bit with new lightning and cubemap renders in Honey Select, and I wanted to implement that into this game as well. The lighting really makes for amazing ambience around the characters!

This is a sample of a scene I made using the new effects (NOT from A Series Of Fortunate Events):

I'm working hard on getting 0.8 out for you guys this weekend! It may not be the longest, but it will be a buildup to a spectacular finale which I will get right on after the release of the next version. I also want to proof-check the game before I release it, such as looking through the dialogue for any mistakes, and crunching the images so that you won't have to stay up all night waiting for the download to finish...

Anyways, I hope you're having an amazing week - and I can't wait to hear what you think of the next version!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Quick update: The weekend goes by that fast, huh?

Well, I'll be trying to get the new version out this upcoming week. Halfway done with 0.8. Here's a quick screenshot!

fucking siccckkk grandma or Mom/girlfriend action insight?

Jul 7, 2017
Still looking at a release this week? Not trying to bug you, I'm just excited to play the update. Ok, maybe I am trying to bug you a little, but only because I'm excited to play the update!

Quick update: The weekend goes by that fast, huh?

Well, I'll be trying to get the new version out this upcoming week. Halfway done with 0.8. Here's a quick screenshot!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, you sure know how to keep things thrilling.
I've been sitting here, in front of my laptop since 30 september, starring at the fapolicious grandma picture you've send, all ready to go, tissues and everything man,...
Please, how much longer, please ... ?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes