VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You wink the KINK AWARD! Granny fondler! I didn't know you like them wrinkly but hey, more power to your mad Grandma Fondling skills.

I have a hunch Agnaricson might be busy with RL stuff so give him some time to respond.
well i only like grandmas if they are attractive imo like these grannies :D

Reactions: Early Cuyler

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys, terribly sorry for the late response and everything... I'm afraid I have to put the project on hold for the time being, due to some personal issues that recently came up... I want to apologize for not letting you know any sooner, but I was forced to move and relocate during the last month, so I've been busy with some personal stuff lately... Don't expect any updates for a while, but I will promise you this: the game WILL be updated, and I won't leave it unfinished as I've promised. I hope you're doing all right, and I hope you'll continue to follow my little project.

See you soon.

Agnaricson.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, terribly sorry for the late response and everything... I'm afraid I have to put the project on hold for the time being, due to some personal issues that recently came up... I want to apologize for not letting you know any sooner, but I was forced to move and relocate during the last month, so I've been busy with some personal stuff lately... Don't expect any updates for a while, but I will promise you this: the game WILL be updated, and I won't leave it unfinished as I've promised. I hope you're doing all right, and I hope you'll continue to follow my little project.

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
Thanks brother, hope everything works out, we will continue to support you and your project! seems you have a lot of fans on this website not just me ^.^

Reactions: Ruodger

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
Sorry to here that but i understand i will wait for you to come back and update game i hope you get better soon just know that we still love this game and will wait if you need anything or just some one to talk too we are here for you just get well ok

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
:FeelsBadMan::test2::':)PokerFace:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
FML.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So I guess it’s safe to say that the games on hold be great for a mod or admin to update the thread just sayin :)

Reactions: Early Cuyler

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
so how are you? did you work on the game?

Reactions: Ruodger

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Only found this one yesterday and loved the content available, very nice animations and nice touch with the camera moving in some of the scenes, also love the mother renders. Hope this game gets updated sometime in the near future!
What other games have similar mother renders with animations?

Reactions: Mrs Delington

xx1304

Nov 26, 2018

See you soon.

Agnaricson.
hi i just find your game recently, i hope you do everything well and soon back to update this amazing game, at least not quit half way, a suggestion that it's better to create a patreon account and we can donate you to make a better game in the future:)

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hi i just find your game recently, i hope you do everything well and soon back to update this amazing game, at least not quit half way, a suggestion that it's better to create a patreon account and we can donate you to make a better game in the future:)
Hiya! Haven't posted anything new on my page for quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that things have slowed down for me in my personal life now, which means I'll be able to continue updating the game shortly :). Hang in there, folks!

Meanwhile, I wanted to let you know that I've been playing a bit with some new features in Honey Select, such as custom animations, new clothes and different lightning.

Here are some samples:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
Custom animations - opens up a whole new world of possibilities in regards to sex scenes and such.

2019_0210_0509_09_609.png
By using female bodies as males, I can shape and form different body parts (to make bulges, etc.). Neat.

2019_0211_2348_32_923.png
Here's one of my personal favorites - a homage to Married Warrior Ema (in Honey Select).

boobies.gif
Oh, and boobies. What we're all here for. Right?

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I've been trying to find time to continue working on ASOFE - which unfortunately haven't been easy up until now. But behind every cloud, I guess. I've gotten a new job that I love, I have a new apartment, and I'm now, finally, eager and ready to continue working on this little project of mine. You won't see any updates for a while, but know that I'm working towards the conclusion of the game, and considering ways to continue working on adult games.

Thanks for playing and enjoying what I've made so far! I really appreciate you giving me feedback and comments on the story and such.

Until next time!

Agnaricson

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes