VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi guys, it's me again!

View attachment 273779
"While we wait"...

I'm sorry for not posting an update any earlier, but I wanted to let you know that I'm slooowly working towards a new update.

*Sigh*... I'm glad I'm not on patreon yet... Life gets in the way waaay to much to my liking.

Anyways, do you have any requests or wishes with regards to future updates? Anything is helpful. PM me, so we'll keep it a secret for the rest of my fans. I've reached a point where I either wanna continue the story past what I originally intended, or just finish it off in two upcoming updates. I wish I had more time for ASOFE, but I'm still giving my word that a new version is arriving not too long from now.

Meanwhile, I've been playing on and off with Honey Select, utilizing a few new mods, upping my animation skills, and considering how I want to finish off ASOFE.

Here's a few animations I've made the last week:

View attachment 273780
View attachment 273781
View attachment 273783
View attachment 273786

D'ya like them? Man, I love Honey Select. Soo many possibilites.

Anyways, I'll see you again soon. Hopefully with some better news. Have a great week, everybody! And keep bangin' those huge-jugged-big-assed-MILF'S!!

View attachment 273785
Dude, this looks incredible! I didn't even know you could animate boobs with natural hang like that in honey select, why don't more people do it??? All the best, keep truckin'!

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys, it's me again!

View attachment 273779
"While we wait"...

I'm sorry for not posting an update any earlier, but I wanted to let you know that I'm slooowly working towards a new update.

*Sigh*... I'm glad I'm not on patreon yet... Life gets in the way waaay to much to my liking.

Anyways, do you have any requests or wishes with regards to future updates? Anything is helpful. PM me, so we'll keep it a secret for the rest of my fans. I've reached a point where I either wanna continue the story past what I originally intended, or just finish it off in two upcoming updates. I wish I had more time for ASOFE, but I'm still giving my word that a new version is arriving not too long from now.

Meanwhile, I've been playing on and off with Honey Select, utilizing a few new mods, upping my animation skills, and considering how I want to finish off ASOFE.

Here's a few animations I've made the last week:

View attachment 273780
View attachment 273781
View attachment 273783
View attachment 273786

D'ya like them? Man, I love Honey Select. Soo many possibilites.

Anyways, I'll see you again soon. Hopefully with some better news. Have a great week, everybody! And keep bangin' those huge-jugged-big-assed-MILF'S!!

View attachment 273785
These are great!!! man i just wished the grandma came back, maybe you visit the grandfather in the hospital because of the shock he had, and in there you take the grandma again, in the hospital. just a suggestion. idk lol

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys! And happy easter!

I've so far added over 150 new renders, 11 animations, over 750 lines of dialogue and I have to say I can't wait for you to play the new version!

I'm planning on introducing one more character in this upcoming version - and then there's a special surprise for some of you folks right at the end of it ;). This means I'm about 70% done with the update.

I'm not promising anything with regards to release date, but I'm finally glad I've gotten a bunch of time to work on ASOFE. I'm hoping, hoping, it's done by this weekend.

See you soon!

Oh, and a quick little screenshot for you!

claracar1.png

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys! And happy easter!

I've so far added over 150 new renders, 11 animations, over 750 lines of dialogue and I have to say I can't wait for you to play the new version!

I'm planning on introducing one more character in this upcoming version - and then there's a special surprise for some of you folks right at the end of it ;). This means I'm about 70% done with the update.

I'm not promising anything with regards to release date, but I'm finally glad I've gotten a bunch of time to work on ASOFE. I'm hoping, hoping, it's done by this weekend.

See you soon!

Oh, and a quick little screenshot for you!

View attachment 284894
if i could add a meme, i would have that meme where the girl is happy crying her eyes off! YES!!!!! I can not wait!

Reactions: patrickB

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hahaha, I know...

So, I didn’t make it for this weekend as I had hoped, but I’m sooo f*cking close now. I’m talking under 20 renders. I don’t really wanna rush it, but I guess I’ll just have to settle with the work I’ve put in to it these last few days. Enough is enough.

A few notes on this update:

The update mainly focuses on the story, and me trying to make sense of the bizarre situations the protagonist has found himself in. I’ve also implemented a character who is heavily inspired by a japanese manga I read a while ago. I hope you’ll like her when you see her.

I also really put some work into the sound aspect of this one, so prepare your headphones. I’m reeeally proud of one of the scenes I did, so keep that one in mind ;).

Again, I want to thank you for sticking out with me and not giving up, but since this is a free game made with you guys in mind, I’m hoping you can hang on just a few days more.

I need to go over the proofreading aspect a few more times, edit some of the renders, and then I’ll upload it as soon as possible.

With that said, I’m personally guaranteeing a release date of either friday or saturday THIS week.

There. All said and done.

Have a great week, guys!

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hahaha, I know...

So, I didn’t make it for this weekend as I had hoped, but I’m sooo f*cking close now. I’m talking under 20 renders. I don’t really wanna rush it, but I guess I’ll just have to settle with the work I’ve put in to it these last few days. Enough is enough.

The update mainly focuses on the story, and me trying to make sense of the bizarre situations the protagonist has found himself in. I’ve also implemented a character who is heavily inspired by a japanese manga I read a while ago. I hope you’ll like her when you see her.

I also really put some work into the sound aspect of this one, so prepare your headphones. I’m reeeally proud of one of the scenes I did, so keep that one in mind ;).

Again, I want to thank you for sticking out with me and not giving up, but since this is a free game made with you guys in mind, I’m hoping you can hang on just a few days more.

I need to go over the proofreading aspect a few more times, edit some of the renders, and then I’ll upload it as soon as possible.

With that said, I’m personally guaranteeing a release date of either friday or saturday THIS week.

Have a great week, guys!
take your time! thanks man, looking forward to it!

Reactions: Davis Agra

Davis Agra

Aug 30, 2017
Hahaha, I know...

Have a great week, guys!
Finally it's Friday! I'm super excited to fuck that hot blonde police officer!

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes