VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 7, 2017
Hiya! Haven't posted anything new on my page for quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that things have slowed down for me in my personal life now, which means I'll be able to continue updating the game shortly :). Hang in there, folks!

Agnaricson
I thought Christmas was a couple months ago? But somehow it's also today? I'm confused, but also very happy!

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Hiya! Haven't posted anything new on my page for quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that things have slowed down for me in my personal life now, which means I'll be able to continue updating the game shortly :). Hang in there, folks!

Meanwhile, I wanted to let you know that I've been playing a bit with some new features in Honey Select, such as custom animations, new clothes and different lightning.

Here are some samples:

View attachment 246598
Custom animations - opens up a whole new world of possibilities in regards to sex scenes and such.

View attachment 246599
By using female bodies as males, I can shape and form different body parts (to make bulges, etc.). Neat.

View attachment 246608
Here's one of my personal favorites - a homage to Married Warrior Ema (in Honey Select).

View attachment 246611
Oh, and boobies. What we're all here for. Right?

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I've been trying to find time to continue working on ASOFE - which unfortunately haven't been easy up until now. But behind every cloud, I guess. I've gotten a new job that I love, I have a new apartment, and I'm now, finally, eager and ready to continue working on this little project of mine. You won't see any updates for a while, but know that I'm working towards the conclusion of the game, and considering ways to continue working on adult games.

Thanks for playing and enjoying what I've made so far! I really appreciate you giving me feedback and comments on the story and such.

Until next time!

Agnaricson
A moment like this! some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! lol yesssss!!!!! im so happy.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
A moment like this! some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! lol yesssss!!!!! im so happy.
That's so good to hear! I'm happy you like my little game!

As a further apology for not releasing any new versions as of late, here's a little spoiler from the upcoming version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
What a time to be alive :D. Finally dev that actually come back...ufff. I cannot wait for future updates and other variety of characters. And the new animation and renders are neat. Awesome job :)

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
That's so good to hear! I'm happy you like my little game!

As a further apology for not releasing any new versions as of late, here's a little spoiler from the upcoming version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG you're reading our minds! i was dying for him to be able to get with the policewoman, also cant wait for more granny scenes, she was so awesome and the mom. thanks for this, very generous of you.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So I wanted to show you guys some before and after images with the new lighting effects used in game. I think it really makes the characters come more to life. What do you guys think?

Before:
2018_0924_0031_02_557.png

After:
2019_0216_2334_25_714.png

I'm gonna use my weekends and a few days during the weeks to work on ASOFE, and get a new version out as soon as possible. Expect lots of sexual situations and, ehm, fortunate events...!

Also: I converted all of the images from .png to .jpg, to save some hard drive space. We'll see how all that turns out when I release the new version.

Have a fantastic week, guys! And see you soon!

Agnaricson

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So I wanted to show you guys some before and after images with the new lighting effects used in game. I think it really makes the characters come more to life. What do you guys think?

Before:
View attachment 247838

After:
View attachment 247839

I'm gonna use my weekends and a few days during the weeks to work on ASOFE, and get a new version out as soon as possible. Expect lots of sexual situations and, ehm, fortunate events...!

Also: I converted all of the images from .png to .jpg, to save some hard drive space. We'll see how all that turns out when I release the new version.

Agnaricson
yes finally and dont forget GRANDMA haha

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Before:
View attachment 247838

After:
View attachment 247839

Agnaricson
I actually like your original lighting, the softness and the slightly washed-out look gives it a sort of pastel effect, and sets it apart from the typical shiny look honey select games have. The new lighting also looks slightly over-saturated. But either way I'll be checking out whatever you have in store!

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I actually like your original lighting, the softness and the slightly washed-out look gives it a sort of pastel effect, and sets it apart from the typical shiny look honey select games have. The new lighting also looks slightly over-saturated. But either way I'll be checking out whatever you have in store!
Yeah I have to agree with Yoyomistro, but hey lets see the new style and give it a shot see how it turns out.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
No news about this great game? Agnaricson keep going. I love your animations.
Hi guys, it's me again!

lul.gif
"While we wait"...

I'm sorry for not posting an update any earlier, but I wanted to let you know that I'm slooowly working towards a new update.

*Sigh*... I'm glad I'm not on patreon yet... Life gets in the way waaay to much to my liking.

Anyways, do you have any requests or wishes with regards to future updates? Anything is helpful. PM me, so we'll keep it a secret for the rest of my fans. I've reached a point where I either wanna continue the story past what I originally intended, or just finish it off in two upcoming updates. I wish I had more time for ASOFE, but I'm still giving my word that a new version is arriving not too long from now.

Meanwhile, I've been playing on and off with Honey Select, utilizing a few new mods, upping my animation skills, and considering how I want to finish off ASOFE.

Here's a few animations I've made the last week:

lul2.gif
lul3.gif
lul4.gif
lul5.gif

D'ya like them? Man, I love Honey Select. Soo many possibilites.

Anyways, I'll see you again soon. Hopefully with some better news. Have a great week, everybody! And keep bangin' those huge-jugged-big-assed-MILF'S!!

lul6.gif

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hi guys, it's me again!

View attachment 273779
"While we wait"...

I'm sorry for not posting an update any earlier, but I wanted to let you know that I'm slooowly working towards a new update.

*Sigh*... I'm glad I'm not on patreon yet... Life gets in the way waaay to much to my liking.

Anyways, do you have any requests or wishes with regards to future updates? Anything is helpful. PM me, so we'll keep it a secret for the rest of my fans. I've reached a point where I either wanna continue the story past what I originally intended, or just finish it off in two upcoming updates. I wish I had more time for ASOFE, but I'm still giving my word that a new version is arriving not too long from now.

Meanwhile, I've been playing on and off with Honey Select, utilizing a few new mods, upping my animation skills, and considering how I want to finish off ASOFE.

Here's a few animations I've made the last week:

View attachment 273780
View attachment 273781
View attachment 273783
View attachment 273786

D'ya like them? Man, I love Honey Select. Soo many possibilites.

Anyways, I'll see you again soon. Hopefully with some better news. Have a great week, everybody! And keep bangin' those huge-jugged-big-assed-MILF'S!!

View attachment 273785
Part of me is suggesting ‘get a move on’ and another part is suggesting you ‘get it right.’

Nice one @Agnaricson. It’s been a while, but these are pretty impressive animations. :) :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes