VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
Yes now I do. I just got a library map to work. 1st problem: Apparently it's important to update the modloader and it's list for existing mods. 2nd problem: Turns out some moders thought it would be a good idea to start putting maps in other categories than the "maps" categori.
any luck on fixing your problems mate?

Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
I'm missing a name for one of the characters, any suggestions?
Whenever I have trouble coming up with names, I pull out my D&D sourcebooks, and roll on some random name tables...

Here's some random girl names
  • Camilla (Roman/Latin)
  • Nona (Roman/Latin)
  • Morgan (Celtic)
  • Cecily (English)
  • Alice (English)
  • Anne (English)
  • Sarah (English)
  • Lucia (German)
  • Ingrid (Norse)
  • Ragna (Norse)
  • Isabel (Spanish)
  • Leta (Spanish)
  • Monica (Spanish)
  • Teresa (Spanish)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How goes it? I love your game so far and was worried it was abandoned. Glad that's not the case.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
How goes it? I love your game so far and was worried it was abandoned. Glad that's not the case.
I'm trying to write in all the dirty talk for the new scenes. It's actually my least favorite thing to do because I never know what to write. There needs to be something there but it's not dialouge that leeds to anything. Glad you're enjoying the game.

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Hope we see more of this soonish, I was surprised how well I liked it as I am not normally a schoolgirl stuff fan.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
The final update is out! It's been fun but the more I use Honey Select (the art creator I use) the more I hate it. I want to make other things and right now I need to focus on writing for a project I started with a fair few talented people. Including programmers, 2d artists and composers.

Enjoy the update and stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
The final update is out! It's been fun but the more I use Honey Select (the art creator I use) the more I hate it. I want to make other things and right now I need to focus on writing for a project I started with a fair few talented people. Including programmers, 2d artists and composers.

Enjoy the update and stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that slime is too cute to kill

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes