• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
Small update: The other project didn't work out. Shit happens. While I have another project I'd like to do on my own, I felt like I should do one last update to this one. I already had a fair bit written and I'm already done with a quarter of a chapter. You'll get half a chapter first like last time with the second coming some time later.
So...any word on this fabled Chapter 4?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I work on it when I have the time. I only need to finish a couple more scenes before I can release chapter 4 part 1. (I'm splitting the chapter in two.)
Might wanna get the Completed tag removed from the thread then. At the end I thought the game was bugged or something coz I couldn't get some of the menu choices to do anything but telling me I should try later or with help from others ;)
Only after reading the thread I found out it's actually not completed. Must say, it's an original idea :D love it so far.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Sure. I based it on a 3d doujin I read many years ago so how can I deny someone else doing the same? After all imitation is the greatest form of flattery! I'd love to see what you make of it.
Haha, thanks, but I'm just asking out of principle, don't know if I'll make anything or not, if I'm commited enough and have nothing better to do, then...
Since I'm working on a non-h RPG game, and I'd rather be known for that, but seriously though, thanks, that line about flatterywas really great to see :)
P.S. Can't wait to see what you'll do next with this game...
If you need some help with something like writing or scenarios or something, I'd like to help, could use the practice after all :p

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
While I'm setting up the environment for the second to last scene, let me show you guys what a pain Honey Select is to work with.

For context: All I wanted was a jail door but there was no such item so I had to use the window of a dungeon. But it's part of a pre existing room so I had to scale and position the rest of the dungeon so it's not normally visible. And in the end I used 3 dungeons to make the door how I wanted it to be.

This is the reason my next game will use blender for graphics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Theres a difference in file size of the uploaded archives of the last version of the game. I' mean on Mega it's 518MB and on Pixeldrain it's 803MB and i was wondering if one has more content stuff in it than the other or why is there a size difference?
1700151879704.png 1700151887821.png

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
While I'm setting up the environment for the second to last scene, let me show you guys what a pain Honey Select is to work with.

For context: All I wanted was a jail door but there was no such item so I had to use the window of a dungeon. But it's part of a pre existing room so I had to scale and position the rest of the dungeon so it's not normally visible. And in the end I used 3 dungeons to make the door how I wanted it to be.

This is the reason my next game will use blender for graphics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, I’m very excited that you continue with this project, and I can’t wait for the new update.

Regarding Honey Select, I totally feel your frustration. At the Time as it looked like you were finished with the story I came up with a sort of spinoff that I thought I could maybe turn into a comic (I would have asked you first of course), but Honey Select beat me. I can’t comprehend how some developers here are able to create vast stories with it. I try creating somethings with DAZ from time to time but I’m not yet able to produce a decent image, let alone a whole story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First, I’m very excited that you continue with this project, and I can’t wait for the new update.

Regarding Honey Select, I totally feel your frustration. At the Time as it looked like you were finished with the story I came up with a sort of spinoff that I thought I could maybe turn into a comic (I would have asked you first of course), but Honey Select beat me. I can’t comprehend how some developers here are able to create vast stories with it. I try creating somethings with DAZ from time to time but I’m not yet able to produce a decent image, let alone a whole story.
A DAZ version would be fun. I tried a hand at that myself a while back. Might see about trying again.

Hey Eatyourdessertfirst!, do you have a Discord?

Last edited:
Reactions: burlok

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
A DAZ version would be fun. I tried a hand at that myself a while back. Might see about trying again.

Hey Eatyourdessertfirst!, do you have a Discord?
I do now:
I also have a twitter I'm gonna start posting on soon:

Fun to see your still following the project Burlok.
Still my favorite part of making things is when it inspires others. Always feels like the greatest flattery I could ever receive. I'm a bit sad I've only gotten one piece of fanart but I'm very grateful for the one I've gotten.

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
I'm a bit sad I've only gotten one piece of fanart
Challenge accepted…….. Well not really, sorry. I’m still far away from creating a scene, let alone multiple ones.

But I think I’m close enough to show some of the concepts I made for the first few characters. They are somewhat fanart, I think. I should be able to post them by the end of the week.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Honestly while I like this game as a quick fap to some hot Futa, I'd like to see it reworked a little so that the first girl that got infected becomes the MC and is the only one with the "special sauce" but instead of it changing other instantly like the MC "kinda like it took the sauce too much energy to change MC and lost most of its power" and so it needs the MC to dose the girls 2-3 times for a full change, just something to slow down the rapid pace a little to allow some more interaction between characters as atm most of the characters are lables to me, like we have the MC who is just "first girl" to me then the 2 after that are just "the sisters" and you get "the mother" and "the girlfriend"/"delivery girl" after that same with basically everyone at the school no names just lables and I think thats why this game does not have much fan art because most of that needs the characters to have at least some depth to them to leave enough of an impression beyond a lable.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes