VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
Honestly while I like this game as a quick fap to some hot Futa, I'd like to see it reworked a little so that the first girl that got infected becomes the MC and is the only one with the "special sauce" but instead of it changing other instantly like the MC "kinda like it took the sauce too much energy to change MC and lost most of its power" and so it needs the MC to dose the girls 2-3 times for a full change, just something to slow down the rapid pace a little to allow some more interaction between characters as atm most of the characters are lables to me, like we have the MC who is just "first girl" to me then the 2 after that are just "the sisters" and you get "the mother" and "the girlfriend"/"delivery girl" after that same with basically everyone at the school no names just lables and I think thats why this game does not have much fan art because most of that needs the characters to have at least some depth to them to leave enough of an impression beyond a lable.
I actually agree with a lot of your points. But I always saw “A Shade of Pink” as a VN rather than a full-fledged game. Yes, in a GAME game you usually need a character to identify with and a story which not only furthers the plot but also drives the gameplay.

That’s why my plan always was to create (hopefully one day) a comic. (and I didn’t also want to learn how to code Renpy) A comic or a VN can be a story about how “it” spreads through a community and not necessarily the story of one person.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Was going through my F95Checker, moving games to the archive that hadn't been updated in a loooong time and came here becauseI was wondering why it still didn't have the aborted tag.
Great to see it's still in development. Can't wait to see where it goes. (y)

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly while I like this game as a quick fap to some hot Futa, I'd like to see it reworked a little so that the first girl that got infected becomes the MC and is the only one with the "special sauce" but instead of it changing other instantly like the MC "kinda like it took the sauce too much energy to change MC and lost most of its power" and so it needs the MC to dose the girls 2-3 times for a full change, just something to slow down the rapid pace a little to allow some more interaction between characters as atm most of the characters are lables to me, like we have the MC who is just "first girl" to me then the 2 after that are just "the sisters" and you get "the mother" and "the girlfriend"/"delivery girl" after that same with basically everyone at the school no names just lables and I think thats why this game does not have much fan art because most of that needs the characters to have at least some depth to them to leave enough of an impression beyond a lable.
Yeah, probably. But that is a lot of work and I don't have it in me to spend it on this game. BTW update will probably come in the new year. January/February.

Reactions: DeltaDragon

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
Alright, I’ve been a bit busy with other stuff the last couple of days but here we go.

When you announced that you’re going to continue with the game I started to get myself a bunch of genesis 9 assets over the last couple of month and last month I started testing daz again.

Some words beforehand. I want to keep the overall premise as it is, but I wanted to change the transformation a little bit. The women change in stages after being affected and having an orgasm. (But still during one scene)

Stage 1: Hair color changes and makeup appears. Mentally they are confused.
Stage 2: Body changes. Beside them growing a dick the rest of their bodies is also enhanced. (But not to much) Mentally they are overwhelmed with pleasure.
Stage 3: Their clothes change into something sexy in pink made of latex. Mentally they fully accept their new self.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, I prefer my futanari without balls, easier access to the pussy :LOL:. But that is also a problem because there is no good asset yet to realize that with genesis 9 models.

Eatyourdessertfirst! I hope you like the pictures and I’m always interested in constructive criticism. Just remember that I’m still a noob with this stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingAV

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Alright, I’ve been a bit busy with other stuff the last couple of days but here we go.

When you announced that you’re going to continue with the game I started to get myself a bunch of genesis 9 assets over the last couple of month and last month I started testing daz again.

Some words beforehand. I want to keep the overall premise as it is, but I wanted to change the transformation a little bit. The women change in stages after being affected and having an orgasm. (But still during one scene)

Stage 1: Hair color changes and makeup appears. Mentally they are confused.
Stage 2: Body changes. Beside them growing a dick the rest of their bodies is also enhanced. (But not to much) Mentally they are overwhelmed with pleasure.
Stage 3: Their clothes change into something sexy in pink made of latex. Mentally they fully accept their new self.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, I prefer my futanari without balls, easier access to the pussy :LOL:. But that is also a problem because there is no good asset yet to realize that with genesis 9 models.

Eatyourdessertfirst! I hope you like the pictures and I’m always interested in constructive criticism. Just remember that I’m still a noob with this stuff.
I did actually experiment with this sort of staged transformation but it didn’t make sense to implement it when the story was this far along.

Honestly this is better than most of the semi-professionals. I think most of the improvements you can make are minor. Polish sort of stuff like clothes deformation and cum, but I guess your tools might limit you.

I think you should post this somewhere like ehentai or rule34 and then keep making stuff. Because I’m sure more people than me are going to appreciate it and I’d love to see more.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Love the game so far, and the hairstyles. Honestly can't wait for more from this amazing game. Though I wonder if this whole transformation is a permanant thing and if it can be reversed

Thornbrier

Mar 2, 2024
Wasn't clear in first post; Is this one an actual game, or a visual novel? And is it 3d motion or stills of 3d renders?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes