VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
like a fairy accident drink succubus fluid and trasform in to a hybrid succubus fairy and then begin spread it around to other fairy and creature in the forest (you name it)
spreading around a sexual form and starting with a patiant zero who changes by accident? I don’t know, I feel like ive done something like that before.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
spreading around a sexual form and starting with a patiant zero who changes by accident? I don’t know, I feel like ive done something like that before.
it in fantasy setting so i think writting will be more free than the current game now and we will have many different creature to play with beside i didnt see much of asop yet to think more

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
any news on that sweet sweet update ?
Well the last few days i've made sure the game script works right with the new menu systems and gone through old chapters to add italic text to signify inner thoughts (which i forgot to do the first time). And i now have some variation in text size to indicate someone talking significantly quiter. Overall the first 1/3 of the new chapter is more or less done. To be frank i've spent the majority of my time the past couple months doing stuff outdoors and it's been quite nice. And i think most of the delays can be attributed to that. But now that the weathers cold so maybe il get some more done in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Titus2803

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Soo finally, some more news. Firstly in a previous post i said 1/3 was complete. I have no idea how the fuck i counted that but 1/4 is now definetly finished. Including one of the major scenes staring 5 characters plus some background characters.

Im also going to release the chapter in 2 parts so you guys won't have to wait to long for more content. Soo if you think of it like that then im halfway there with the new contents images (whitch is the seacond to last part and what takes most time).

Also, does anyone know of a good notebook program? 39 pages of sex scenes can get a bit messy in google docs, even with the chapter outline.

And finaly in other news i tested out Honey Select 2. They have a lot of neat upgrades over the origional. My favorite being a really neat pattern system that let's you add stuff like stripes, stars, flovers and plaid to almost all clothes. You can also color pretty much every clothing piece now whitch is really great. I spent most of my time testing to create some characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Also, does anyone know of a good notebook program? 39 pages of sex scenes can get a bit messy in google docs, even with the chapter outline.
You could use any text editor with folding capabilities, such as atom with the custom-folds package or emacs with org-mode

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For which OS? When I'm editing code in Ren'Py I usually use either WordPad (mainly for searching) or Atom, but to my knowledge that's only for Windows

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
For which OS? When I'm editing code in Ren'Py I usually use either WordPad (mainly for searching) or Atom, but to my knowledge that's only for Windows
You could use any text editor with folding capabilities, such as atom with the custom-folds package or emacs with org-mode
I should have been a bit more clear. Making the scripts are more like writing than coding. I need it to write dialouge, story and notes.

Last edited:

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So i had this idea the other day (not sure if anything comes of it but it's fun to think about). It's a dungeon crawler game with characters becoming changed and corrupted instead of killed when they do badly. Im trying to figure out what kinda stats youd need for the character so i would very much appreciate some suggestions. So far i have:

Mind
Lewdness (how willing you are to do sexual things)
Obediance (how resistant you are to forcefull actions, at 0 enemies will be allowed to do whatever to you)
Lust (how close you are to climaxing)
Intelligence (self explanatory, 100 is a genius and at 0 your basically an empty shell)

Body
Height
Bust
Hips/butt
Crotch (You know maybe your chick character grows a dick or something, or maybe something else wierd happens with them)

Equipment
Basicly your clothes or armor

Oh and if someone has some suggestion for curses or affects that can happen to you i would love those aswell. tnx

Reactions: SecHRet

SecHRet

Dec 1, 2017
So i had this idea the other day (not sure if anything comes of it but it's fun to think about). It's a dungeon crawler game with characters becoming changed and corrupted instead of killed when they do badly. Im trying to figure out what kinda stats youd need for the character so i would very much appreciate some suggestions. So far i have:

Mind
Lewdness (how willing you are to do sexual things)
Obediance (how resistant you are to forcefull actions, at 0 enemies will be allowed to do whatever to you)
Lust (how close you are to climaxing)
Intelligence (self explanatory, 100 is a genius and at 0 your basically an empty shell)

Body
Height
Bust
Hips/butt
Crotch (You know maybe your chick character grows a dick or something, or maybe something else wierd happens with them)

Equipment
Basicly your clothes or armor

Oh and if someone has some suggestion for curses or affects that can happen to you i would love those aswell. tnx
That's a great concept for a game. I like the idea of being able to grow parts, like boobs or dick, on a female character. You could make the main character or companion have to perform a specific sexual action(like blowjob, anal or missionary for example)to remove a curse and until it has been removed, those character get some stats lower.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So im almost done with another scene, which means there are only 2 scenes left until the first half (to be realesed as part 1) is done! I'm fairly certain i can finnish the scene tomorrow.

Another interesting bit. 10 days ago was the 1 year anniversary for the game. Wooo! However the 3. of February will also mark 1 year since the last update. I'm almost certain i won't finnish the remaining scenes by then, but in a wierd way it's kinda motivating to think iv'e stuck with the project for this long.

And in one final tid bit. I tried experimenting with pixel art today and i'm pretty happy with the results.

Reactions: sp1234

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
What? I looked this game up today by pure accident and the update is supposed to be released NOW?

Gimme gimme gimme!

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Ding dong it's me. Another scene is done which means where getting really close to the release. When i started the scene i forgot to add a light source so i had to go back through and add one to every frame. And just to show how important propper lighting is, here's the difference.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes