VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kangtansan

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, im boged down in the middle of exams at the moment. Other than that the writing has been going a bit slowly but I’m determined to get it done. I know exactly where I want to take the story, now I just have to write it.
I will pray for you to do well on your exam. I am always waiting for you and looking forward to you!

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
When'll be released the new upload of that great game? I'm really exciting to see a new contment aboult this game

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
When'll be released the new upload of that great game? I'm really exciting to see a new contment aboult this game
Honestly not quite sure. Im done laying out the story but i still need to refine it into a script (which iv'e done to about 1/3 so far). After that comes composing the scenes and making the images but that is surprisingly straight forward in comparison. Id vager i have something by the end of the summer at least.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Do you plan on larger breasts? Breast expansion and sizes as a option maybe?
Not as an option no, that takes a lot of extra work and doesn't really do much for the story. Larger breasts and breast expansion will feature in a scene or two in the next update.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Is there any progress of the game? Its quite silence for a long time :(
Still writing in between other stuff. There’s only two major scenes left to wright so il probably get started on images soon.
While I don’t give updates regularly I visit the site fairly often so any questions will probably be answered in a day or two.

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
so how big is this update goner be ? is the game continue to be VN or sandbox where you can go around ?

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
so how big is this update goner be ? is the game continue to be VN or sandbox where you can go around ?
Somewhere inn between, leaning closer to VN. It’s probably somewhere around three times the size Of both previous chapters put together.

like I’ve said before making scripts takes significantly more time than the other steps, and a lot of that has to do with inspiration being unpredictable. And since earlier this year my main writing space (the buss) has been unavailable to me. I really wish I could hammer them out faster since the rest of the process is actually quite fast and enjoyable. So yeah, thanks for the patience and have a nice weekend!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes