VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
Just want to state that i'm still up for suggestions of characters, names or scenarios for upcoming updates.
Well, I might have some more ideas.
Of course there is the obvious idea of having the mothers sister with her daughter/daughters to come over. Or the mother has two sisters, one more prudish than the other, so they could team up against her.

Maybe the sisters are part of a sports team and after "convincing" the coach the hole team is due.

I also got the idea of contaminating the water supply of a building (or completely exchanging the water for sperm) and then activating the sprinkler system so that every person affected slowly goes crazy from pleasure ending in a huge orgy.

And lastly I had an idea yesterday for another scenario for your inspiration. Ok, lets go.

The mother Roses book club is scheduled for a meeting at her house. This could be a good opportunity to introduce some women of different ages and ethnicities to the game.
So everyone gathers around in the livingroom and the guests get an cup of tea with some "milk" in it. Rose starts to read from her book and to the shock of the women it's a lewd erotic novel. They squirm on there seats starting to feel strange. Maybe some start to touch themselves unconsciously. It's getting worse as Rose continuous read. Now every one of the women is touching herself in one way or another, maybe biting on a finger to suppress moaning.
At one point Rose takes out her cock, slowly stroking it. The women are again shocked and start protesting how inappropriate, disgusting and weird it is, all without stopping to caress themselves, staring lustfully at Roses cock until Rose stars to cum all over their faces. Without being able to articulate their surprise they inhale the sperms scent, maybe some lick their lips to taste some. Then suddenly they jump forward kneeling in front of Rose stroking, licking and sucking her dick.
Unbeknownst to them the other girls come up behind them, dicks out, and with one swift move skirts are pulled up / pant pulled down and the women are getting it from behind until everyone cums and the book club members transform. But don't stop here, because the women look at each others new and sperm covered bodies and start to pounce on each other, ending the scene with a messy bukkake/orgy.

That took longer than I expected when I was starting to write, maybe a little bit too detailed. But I hope you get some inspiration out of it.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I might have some more ideas.
Of course there is the obvious idea of having the mothers sister with her daughter/daughters to come over. Or the mother has two sisters, one more prudish than the other, so they could team up against her.

Maybe the sisters are part of a sports team and after "convincing" the coach the hole team is due.

I also got the idea of contaminating the water supply of a building (or completely exchanging the water for sperm) and then activating the sprinkler system so that every person affected slowly goes crazy from pleasure ending in a huge orgy.

And lastly I had an idea yesterday for another scenario for your inspiration. Ok, lets go.

The mother Roses book club is scheduled for a meeting at her house. This could be a good opportunity to introduce some women of different ages and ethnicities to the game.
So everyone gathers around in the livingroom and the guests get an cup of tea with some "milk" in it. Rose starts to read from her book and to the shock of the women it's a lewd erotic novel. They squirm on there seats starting to feel strange. Maybe some start to touch themselves unconsciously. It's getting worse as Rose continuous read. Now every one of the women is touching herself in one way or another, maybe biting on a finger to suppress moaning.
At one point Rose takes out her cock, slowly stroking it. The women are again shocked and start protesting how inappropriate, disgusting and weird it is, all without stopping to caress themselves, staring lustfully at Roses cock until Rose stars to cum all over their faces. Without being able to articulate their surprise they inhale the sperms scent, maybe some lick their lips to taste some. Then suddenly they jump forward kneeling in front of Rose stroking, licking and sucking her dick.
Unbeknownst to them the other girls come up behind them, dicks out, and with one swift move skirts are pulled up / pant pulled down and the women are getting it from behind until everyone cums and the book club members transform. But don't stop here, because the women look at each others new and sperm covered bodies and start to pounce on each other, ending the scene with a messy bukkake/orgy.

That took longer than I expected when I was starting to write, maybe a little bit too detailed. But I hope you get some inspiration out of it.
Yeah i certainly got some inspiration from that. Probably gonna make some smaller chapters after this next one.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch1-2 :

Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

vyperrayne

Oct 9, 2017
That’s a generous offer but I honestly don’t want to set up a patron. I have other priorities currently in life and I don’t think any of this will ever overtake those priorities to a point where I will not need to sidetrack it. And I would not feel right getting money from people in those instances, and in general I don’t really need the money.

I am looking to recruit new people for this and future projects and I wouldn’t mind them setting up a patron.

TLDR: I don’t want to bind myself to this and my honour forbids me to scam people.
Eatyourdessertfirst! well if you ever need a alpha or beta tester I'm all for it. or any help in general. As I stated before you do amazing work and Ill be of any help that I can offer

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
take your time, but maybe set up an update blog so people know that this game is still alive because if 3-4 week no one talk about this game i normally thought it abandoned

Shadic93nh

Aug 7, 2018
The only issue with unofficial android build is that its not playing movies and such. Otherwise game seems to be interesting concept.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I
Can you post the link for your website, please?
I'm going to update the front page to include it instead of a patron as a link to me. I also haven’t been able to update it this weak. I was hoping to be done with the nsfwcyoa im working on but it took way longer than I was expecting. I got some good inspiration for asop while making it though.

Reactions: sp1234
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes