VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Eatyourdessertfirst!, would you object to us posting fan art here? Mine would be Daz based and realised just now that after meeting the twins, the game might be really nice with a ;).

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey Eatyourdessertfirst!, would you object to us posting fan art here? Mine would be Daz based and realised just now that after meeting the twins, the game might be really nice with a ;).
Oh fuck yeah im getting fan art? Knock yourself out buddy. Let me tell you getting recognised here is a lot easier than on YouTube.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1]

Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1]
Mega

Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button
I’m sure a lot of people are going to appreciate this, can I add it as a download link on the front page as soon as I have confirmation that the port is working as it should?

edit: made it more understandable that I want someone else to tell me if it works.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I’m sure a lot of people are going to appreciate this, can I add it as a download link on the front page as soon as I have confirmation that the port is working as it should?

edit: made it more understandable that I want someone else to tell me if it works.
Sure No Problem

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
i forgot to ask what scale of corruption will this be ?
In terms of individuals what you see now is about it. But on the larger scale I’m not quite sure. I don’t intend for this to be a world conquest type of deal but we will have to wait and see what kind of scenarios I come up with. Probably gonna be similar to “Corruption”.
While we are on the subject, I wouldn’t mind getting some suggestions for places or scenarios for future chapters.

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
In terms of individuals what you see now is about it. But on the larger scale I’m not quite sure. I don’t intend for this to be a world conquest type of deal but we will have to wait and see what kind of scenarios I come up with. Probably gonna be similar to “Corruption”.
While we are on the subject, I wouldn’t mind getting some suggestions for places or scenarios for future chapters.
if this happen in an island then it will be much more simple, anyway looking forward to the next update (sorry my english suck)

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes