VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
And lastly i will not slow down the story because the narrative doesn't fit that. And besides it's not that kinda hentai game. Bit of story happens, sex is had end of story.
I'm good with that - make your story the way you want.

Looking forward to seeing more of Kayleigh and seeing Mom get pinked, cause she looks hot too.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I'm good with that - make your story the way you want.

Looking forward to seeing more of Kayleigh and seeing Mom get pinked, cause she looks hot too.
Wait did i actually write "Pinked" anywhere in game or is it just a natural thing to call it? I use it to refere to the transformation in my scripts but i can't remember writing it in dialog.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Wait did i actually write "Pinked" anywhere in game or is it just a natural thing to call it? I use it to refere to the transformation in my scripts but i can't remember writing it in dialog.
I don't think it's in the dialogue, I just picked it as a fitting name for the transformation.

Feels kind of cool to be on your mental wavelength.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So hey, I need a female name for a character in chapter 2. I’ve named most of them but I have no idea what to call this one last character. Any ideas?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The names of my favourite characters at the moment are some form of either Katherine (or Kate, Catie, etc), or Elizabeth (or Beth, Ellie etc).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Kate seems pretty fitting, hope you like lesbian girlfriends!
I actually misspoke - some of those are names of actresses, not characters. But of all of those names, either the actress or character is lesbian (So, yes, I do like lesbian girlfriends ;)). Particularly because of the song from the Little Mermaid "Kiss the Girl" - it works on either side of the relationship).

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Eatyourdessertfirst! do you have a patreon? id love to support your work on there; just played chapter 1 and it has tons of potential
That’s a generous offer but I honestly don’t want to set up a patron. I have other priorities currently in life and I don’t think any of this will ever overtake those priorities to a point where I will not need to sidetrack it. And I would not feel right getting money from people in those instances, and in general I don’t really need the money.

I am looking to recruit new people for this and future projects and I wouldn’t mind them setting up a patron.

TLDR: I don’t want to bind myself to this and my honour forbids me to scam people.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Some slight delays as I’m busy with math for most of this week, will probably be done by next weekend. Also doesn’t help that I added an extra scene and decided upon some sound effects to allow myself some more story telling techniques.

Reactions: sp1234
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes