VN Ren'Py A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
My only issue is the instant transformation and immediate sex. Need some time, but not grind.
This has been something I’ve contemplated quite a few times during development. And you know what? I kinda agree with you. The only problem is my limited development time and that I have already laid out the plot around the corruption being what it is now. My next project will probably be closer to what your talking about but for now I will keep working on this game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No choise There? Really? It's sad, no choise in this game. It's seam lolke like a fucking Kinetick Novel.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Kinda yeah. Next chapter is quite a bit more open, being closer to a point and click adventure except with menu choices.
If this was prest in the start I will gonna liked a lot in the past relase, but now I gonna wait. I really hate Kinetick Novel. No choise no party for me.

And why it's dived in thow part's, this don have sense, If thiss intron in two chapter i file dumbed. Really, i'm feel kind sad about nochpise in this big intro in 2 chapter.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of A Shade of Pink - Chapter.1-2
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
just finish playing the game now,i was dissapointed there is no choice at first but i can see many possibility for this game to grown so i will wait too see more in the next update (hope fully an openworld sandbox)

burlok

Aug 2, 2017
I really enjoy the concept and where the story is going, but I agree that the actual corruption should take just a little bit longer. Not only the physical transformation but also the mental degradation. For example:

After the mother takes a sip of the "cream" coffee she immediately goes for the maid and after one kiss the maid herself is immediately fallen. Why not spice things up with a little bit of inner conflict.
After drinking the coffee the mother notices that something is wrong but she does not know why. She gets hornier and hornier watching the maid working (kneeling down, working on all fours) until she can't take it anymore an succumbs to the pleasure. She forces herself onto the maid who at first struggles but after some exchange of bodily fluids the maid succumbs too.

I also like the visual style but was a little disappointed that the latex and "Pink" theme of the transformation was a bit lost in Chapter 2 compared to 1. But that's of course up to you, its your game after all.

And since you asked for suggestions, they obviously need to corrupt the authorities (police, mayors office), maybe some shops or a mall to get the customers to spread the curse into their homes.

I'm really excited for the next update and how you gonna implement some game-mechanics.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I really enjoy the concept and where the story is going, but I agree that the actual corruption should take just a little bit longer. Not only the physical transformation but also the mental degradation. For example:

After the mother takes a sip of the "cream" coffee she immediately goes for the maid and after one kiss the maid herself is immediately fallen. Why not spice things up with a little bit of inner conflict.
After drinking the coffee the mother notices that something is wrong but she does not know why. She gets hornier and hornier watching the maid working (kneeling down, working on all fours) until she can't take it anymore an succumbs to the pleasure. She forces herself onto the maid who at first struggles but after some exchange of bodily fluids the maid succumbs too.

I also like the visual style but was a little disappointed that the latex and "Pink" theme of the transformation was a bit lost in Chapter 2 compared to 1. But that's of course up to you, its your game after all.

And since you asked for suggestions, they obviously need to corrupt the authorities (police, mayors office), maybe some shops or a mall to get the customers to spread the curse into their homes.

I'm really excited for the next update and how you gonna implement some game-mechanics.
I agree that I did turn down the pink and latex a bit too much in chapter 2. And specifically your suggestion for slowing things down sounds very intriguing. The plot doesn’t need to be slowed down for it. All I need to to is slightly draw out the naughty scenes and alter some dialogue. Now that I think about it this is probably what most people meant when they said I should take longer for the corruption when what I envisioned they meant was something more like “harem hotel” or “corruption”

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just want to state that i'm still up for suggestions of characters, names or scenarios for upcoming updates.
Well I got my Kate!! :love: A character directory might help though, since you are introducing characters rather quickly. My favourite name at the moment is "Dorcas" (which is Greek for "gazelle"), mainly because it sounds like the Latin for "dork" (another word for nerd).

I find it interesting that people are complaining that the game is too fast, since my other favourite game at the moment - A Wife and Mother - people complain the opposite (after about 3 years of development, there is only 1 real sex scene). Funnily enough, it has a maid scene like burlok describes, at least in terms of teasing. But now I'm wondering what a Pinked version of that scene would be like.

Hopefully a happy compromise can be found eventually. Are the girls going to need contact lenses when they go back to school?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes